Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu (313 Views)

How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by Flazemedia: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2020
After the declaration of Governor Godwin Obaseki the winner of the Saturday poll. The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, took to his social media platform to appreciate those who support and voted for him.

He said this on his Facebook page.

It read, “I hereby thank and appreciate my teeming supporters, who have had to endure many evils including being prevented from exercising their franchise, for their support and determination during the election process.

“I assure you all that I am studying the results along with other party members and will announce the next line of action soon. God bless you all.”

Re: Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Just accept your defeat and move on

The election was peaceful

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by suzzyboss(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2020
Lol....
Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
Funny

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by ggirl4real: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2020
The loosing team will definitely complain of inconsistencies

That is expected

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2020
This is reverse accusations because your party actually prevented others from voting.
Re: Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by tobechi74: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2020
The same way Igbos living in the North were not allowed to vote. You got served
Re: Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by Bluntguy: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Just accept your defeat and move on

The election was peaceful
You spoke my mind bro. You can say that again.
Re: Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by OVB123: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2020
My friend congratulate you opponent, you were well defeated. Next time you will learn to respect the wish of the people.
Re: Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by obami007(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Lolz
Re: Some Of My Supporters Were Not Allowed To Vote – Ize-iyamu by Okoroawusa: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Oga election is over

(1) (Reply)

Government Has No Business Running Refineries — Osinbajo / People Of God In Nigeria Versus The Water Resources Bill / A Cup Of Foreign Rice Is N170. The Useless Local Stone Rice Also Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.