Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu (2250 Views)

Olusegun Abraham Steps Down For Akeredolu, Declares Support For Him / Ife Oyedele Steps Down For Akeredolu / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

grin. If Only ZLP and PDP joined together.
They will win Aketi handsdown without doubts.

But with what happened in Edo, Apc has declined a bit in Ondo, coupled with the fact that Aketi is yet to pay August salaries, Doctors and staffs of RUGIPOLY and with the ludo and slippers that trend online.

None of the 3 Is sure of victory but Aketi has a higher chance tho.
Don't let EastGold catch you online oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:
Don't let EastGold catch you online oooo cheesy cheesy
I'm off. But for me, wherever mimiko goes, I go with him. Cos he really tried for Ondo west (He's from there tho) and Akure.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm off.
But for me, wherever mimiko goes, I go with him.
Cos he really tried for Ondo west (He's from there tho) and Akure.
Okkkkkkk...I grab better now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by ShinnBet: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2020
[s]
Wollykayb:
We understand the frustration of our miscreant IPOB and inyamiri towards Tinubu as a result of his influence to defeat an incumbent president so crying, wailing nd frustration is warmly allowed

Jagaban has achieved what no politicians has ever achieved in Nigeria

In politics, you don't win 100% at all time
But for him to have won over 90% of his contest then he must have great enemies as OP and miscreants criers
[/s]

Tinubu is a leper in Nigerian politics

He endorses and supports you at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Nothing like Godfatherism in Ondo stop saying what you don't know.
lol I don hear. APC lost woefully in the presidential poll last year in ondo state and it will repeat itself in the governorship poll too. #Ondonobelagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
lol I don hear. APC lost woefully in the presidential poll last year in ondo state and it will repeat itself in the governorship poll too. #Ondonobelagos.

Oga, presidential poll is different from Governorship poll.

Apc lost Ondo central and Ondo south. and e get why.

Did apc not win Oyo presidential poll?
how come it lost governorship
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

lol APC lost too in presidential poll and governorship poll last year . it will repeat itself in ondo state too in October 10. #Ondonobelagos.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
lol APC lost too in presidential poll and governorship poll last year . it will repeat itself in ondo state too in October 10. #Ondonobelagos.

So you know that and you're using it as the basics of argument.
Both PDP and Apc should go in Ondo.

If ZLP doesn't wins it then Apc should retain it.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by frankyychiji(f): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
Ignorance. Tinubu brought Akeredolu into politics. Gave him ACN to contest the first time in 2012.

Edo can never be Lagos, rat can never be lion.
Ok o..buh let him do another video.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

So you know that and you're using it as the basics of argument.
Both PDP and Apc should go in Ondo.

If ZLP doesn't wins it then Apc should retain it.
you are just out of point here. zlp doesn't have any political structures in all the local government in ondo state. Agboola ajayi is just deceiving himself. everyone knows that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are just out of point here. zlp doesn't have any political structures in all the local government in ondo state. Agboola ajayi is just deceiving himself. everyone knows that.

Lol, and Mimiko / LP has political structure in 2008
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, and Mimiko / LP has political structure in 2008
kikiki, as if mimiko isn't in PDP before under obj government. abeg speak right jor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by ovieigho(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:
We understand the frustration of our miscreant IPOB and inyamiri towards Tinubu as a result of his influence to defeat an incumbent president so crying, wailing nd frustration is warmly allowed

Jagaban has achieved what no politicians has ever achieved in Nigeria

In politics, you don't win 100% at all time
But for him to have won over 90% of his contest then he must have great enemies
as OP and miscreants criers

Some of you won’t seize to be slaves

Your Jagaban has so much pocket all of your destinies in Lagos
Same Jagaban flew to meet Goodluck Jonathan at the eve of 2010 election to collect “Tolls” on top your heads By dissing his party’s candidate

Even in his dwindling political career ,some of you like flies still like to follow him into the grave

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

APC lost Presidential Poll in Oyo last year.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by rolams(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Help me tell am ooo
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

APC lost Presidential Poll in Oyo last year.

Just checked true.
But Apc still Has majority of HOR and Senators in the Oyo
so his argument is still void.

presidential is really different from governorship.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
ShinnBet:

Why deny Tinibu's presidential ambition now?

Is it because of the disgrace he got in Edo?

I can tell you now that Tinubu will even work against APC in Ondo to spite Aso Rock for not helping him rig Edo elections.

Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by JAMO84: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
LegendHerro:
[s][/s]
If you dare cancel me again, you will suffer for 600 years
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:
Some people wey no know the road to Ondo Sha.

don't be surprised if ZLP wins.
I'm voting for ZLP tho
cc: Fergie001, Eastgold.
Who are you guys rooting?

Fergie001
Sammy07
For posterity sake, Ondo South deserves to produce the next Governor.
For dismal performance of Akeredolu, he should not be reelected.

I am voting for Agboola.
I honestly don't think he will win, but I will do my part.

Anyone who wins between Jegede and Agboola, I will be glad.

But for Akeredolu, it is Ebi Giga
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:
Some people wey no know the road to Ondo Sha.

don't be surprised if ZLP wins.
I'm voting for ZLP tho
cc: Fergie001, Eastgold.
Who are you guys rooting?
Fergie001
Sammy07
For posterity sake, Ondo South deserves to produce the next Governor.
For dismal performance of Akeredolu, he should not be reelected.

I am voting for Agboola.
I honestly don't think he will win, but I will do my part.

Anyone who wins between Jegede and Agboola, I will be glad.

But for Akeredolu, it is Ebi Giga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Drags Rinu For Calling Nigeria A Zoo / Meet The Man Who Sue God To Court, And See The Judgement Of The Judge. / Young Bokoharam Members Deserves Our Sympathy- VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.