Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu (2229 Views)

Olusegun Abraham Steps Down For Akeredolu, Declares Support For Him / Ife Oyedele Steps Down For Akeredolu / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by lloydtruth: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2020
In odumeje's voice, go again, do another national broadcast as the leader of all democrats to tell ondo people who to vote and who not to vote.
A lizard that thought himself to be a crocodile, he overestimated his political influence and put the final nail to APC chances in Edo state.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by RedPanthar: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2020
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by ShinnBet: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Akerelodu is and was never in Tinibu's camp.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Luckydubby7(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2020
His video worked negatively to outcome of this election.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Carlyscales: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:
We understand the frustration of our miscreant IPOB and inyamiri towards Tinubu as a result of his influence to defeat an incumbent president so crying, wailing nd frustration is warmly allowed

Jagaban has achieved what no politicians has ever achieved in Nigeria

In politics, you don't win 100% at all time
But for him to have won over 90% of his contest then he must have great enemies as OP and miscreants criers

Oga calm down jaree!

let your jagaban do another video for Aketi and take bullion van to Akure simple.

I don't just get how some will carry the matter of someone else on their head and be taking panadol on another's headache. Someone that doesn't give a fu**k if u exist sef.

Leave all this English first, let him try naa, we go know how far

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by obami007(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Lolz
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Some people wey no know the road to Ondo Sha.

don't be surprised if ZLP wins.
I'm voting for ZLP tho
cc: Fergie001, Eastgold.
Who are you guys rooting?
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by JAMO84: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2020
ShinnBet:
Akerelodu is and never was in Tinibu's camp.

Ignorance. Tinubu brought Akeredolu into politics. Gave him ACN to contest the first time in 2012.

Edo can never be Lagos, rat can never be lion.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by lloydtruth: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:
We understand the frustration of our miscreant IPOB and inyamiri towards Tinubu as a result of his influence to defeat an incumbent president so crying, wailing nd frustration is warmly allowed

But for him to have won over 90% of his contest then he must have great enemies as OP and miscreants criers
It's simple, let him do another video.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Finnese001: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
Ignorance. Tinubu brought Akeredolu into politics. Gave him ACN to contest the first time in 2012.

Sifia pain

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by OfoIgbo: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:

This year alone, he lost two major battles that he fought this year.
He lost against Amaechi in APC.
He just lost against Wike.

Tinubu is just a local champion

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:

Cry me an ocean!

Tinubu will never be President, masturbate on that.

You claim he has achieved rada rada but the presidency he so much craves will elude him for life. That's something a shoeless boy from Otuoke got on a platter but he won't have it even if he spills the blood of all zombies.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Great2017: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:

True talk indeed...

A slave can never be a free born...

We are free born in Edo State and one man can never Lord over us...

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:
Some people wey no know the road to Ondo Sha.

don't be surprised if ZLP wins.
I'm voting for ZLP tho
cc: Fergie001, Eastgold.
Who are you guys rooting?
Why ZLP?
Firstly, your Zone?
EastGold is from Owo....He honestly wants to strangle Aketi shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by ShinnBet: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:

Well, I know Akerelodu was and still is a good friend to Mimiko. Mimiko was even his best man at his wedding.

I also know that since 1999, and even in the second republic mainstream Awo politics which Tinubu bastardized in 1999 has never made any in-roads into Ondo politics .

Ondo has always aligned with national political movements and not regional SW Amala sophistication.

Ondo voting APC is because they always follow the party at the center.

Akerelodu to my best knowledge isn't in any way a Tinibu stooge puppet. The man even emerged as the APC aspirant in his first term against Tinibu's preferred candidate.

The man is never and will never be aligned to Tinubu.

He will however lose because he doesn't have the backing of the state APC who are loyal to Tinubu and given that PDP has always had a strong structure in Ondo plus the fact that every governor apart from Mimiko has lost his re-election bid tells me that Ondo will go back to PDP

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2020
ShinnBet:
Akerelodu is and never was in Tinibu's camp.

a big fat lie. tinubu came to his campaign in akure last two weeks ago.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Why ZLP?
Firstly, your Zone?
EastGold is from Owo....He honestly wants to strangle Aketi shocked

I'm from Ondo west.
You should know whom my loyalty lies to.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by ShinnBet: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Rubbish.

Did Tinibu back him when he contested the APC primaries?

Akerelodu defeated Tinibu's preferred candidate to emerge as his party's flag bearer.

Tinubu is only backing him now all for his dead on arrival presidential bid to get the APC ticket come 2023.

This is a fact

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:

That's because they're in the same party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2020
ShinnBet:

Rubbish.

Akerelodu defeated Tinibu's preferred candidate to emerge as his party's flag bearer.

Tinubu is only backing him now all for his dead on arrival presidential bid to get the APC ticket come 2023.

This is a fact

You're right, however tinubu is not contesting for presidency.
I don't know why you guys get swayed away by tricks.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
I don't think any state ever play this kind of politics?
1999 - AD (Ondo North) 2003 - PDP (Ondo South) 2008 - LP (Ondo Central) 2014 - PDP (Ondo Central) 2016 - APC (Ondo North) 2020 ----
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by ShinnBet: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

You're right, however tinubu is not contesting for presidency.
I don't know why you guys get swayed away by tricks.

Pilpul

Google it.

You Yaribanzas have learnt the Jewish way of deciet and counterarguments.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm from Ondo west.
You should know whom my loyalty lies to.
I understand the division strategy.....but Ondo people be like Edo, Dem no dey predict Dem, tbh.
Any of those 3 can win but stick to Original Plan ooo, if you know, you know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg, what's on ground over there realistically!?
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2020
ShinnBet:

Pilpul
Google it.
You Yaribanzas have learnt the Jewish way of deciet and counterarguments.
I even thought I was have a convo with a sane human or an Ondo Guy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by ShinnBet: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:
I don't think any state ever play this kind of politics?

1999 - AD (Ondo North)
2003 - PDP (Ondo South)
2008 - LP (Ondo Central)
2014 - PDP (Ondo Central)
2016 - APC (Ondo North)
2020 ----

Ondo politics was like Kano

It is easier to get elected than re-elected governor of Ondo.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by MartinCorridon: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by ShinnBet: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

I even thought I was have a convo with a sane human or an Ondo Guy.

Why deny Tinibu's presidential ambition now?

Is it because of the disgrace he got in Edo?

I can tell you now that Tinubu will even work against APC in Ondo to spite Aso Rock for not helping him rig Edo elections.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

That's because they're in the same party.
people will surely vote out Aketi out of power in ondo state cos' his godfather Tinubu is looting for more money to loots in ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2020
ShinnBet:

Rubbish.

This is a fact
that's was in 2016, but in 2020, tinubu the crooked fraudster support Aketi with his bullion van money in October 10 poll.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

I understand the division strategy.....but Ondo people be like Edo, Dem no dey predict Dem, tbh.
Any of those 3 can win but stick to Original Plan ooo, if you know, you know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg, what's on ground over there realistically!?

grin. If Only ZLP and PDP joined together.
They will win Aketi handsdown without doubts.

But with what happened in Edo, Apc has declined a bit in Ondo, coupled with the fact that Aketi is yet to pay August salaries, Doctors and staffs of RUGIPOLY and with the ludo and slippers that trend online.

None of the 3 Is sure of victory but Aketi has a higher chance tho.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
people will surely vote out Aketi out of power in ondo state cos' his godfather Tinubu is looting for more money to loots in ondo state.

Nothing like Godfatherism in Ondo stop saying what you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PayVIS: New Lagos State platform to use traffic cameras to fine traffic offender / Chief Nwiboko Obodo Onyike / #PantamiWillStay: Northerners Blast Igbos On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.