Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today (38990 Views)

A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Iamikeokwu(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
she's as sweet as my pussy.

You hv one Missed call from ur sense

All in conclusion your sense jst left

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by kalu61(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Beautiful. Love to see it
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Mrsprof(f): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy birthday guys, God bless your home
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Lionelbhass(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy birthday to you and your lovely wife. You do have a beautiful family i must say wink

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy bufday to you guys. Ur boys look cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Pweetyccee(f): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wow Happy birthday to u guy. Double blessing
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Juanmike(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
she's as sweet as my pussy.
Can I have a taste pls?
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
None of his too suns resemble am. I hope not what I am thinking. Why she come go borrow Mary Slessor’s cloth to snap for birthday nau?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by dayleke: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Chai!!!!

NLers and their mouths.....never disappoint.

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by dayleke: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy birthday to you n yours bro.
May you celebrate more in happiness.

Where the party at?
Just passed Ft. McHenry on 95S now.
Gimme directions o.......

cool
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Juliearth(f): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:
Today Mark's another beautiful day in our life.
We are so excited cos myself and my beautiful wife are both celebrating our birthday today, sep 21.

It's been God all through our journey together and to him we return all praises and adoration..

I pray the Lord almighty will continue to guide my nairalanders and good things will never depart our lives. Amen

We love Y'all

Happy birthday to you and yours. May God Almighty perfect all that concerns you and may you celebrate many more birthdays in health, wealth, love, peace...in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Favemmzar200(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:
Yes boss.
Wow very rare combo u got there
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by repent4christ: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
God bless your marriage.
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Dominiqueismad: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Juanmike:
Can I have a taste pls?
I will be thinking about it
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Dominiqueismad: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
goat:

You hv one Missed call from ur sense

All in conclusion your sense jst left
there is a saying that goal is stupid, but you are so stupid that if you are a goat and they kill you, I will not eat your meat.....

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Oizee(f): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Why e be say una no dey ever marry fine women for this site?
Every time you hear "wife" for here,you go rush click only to see akpa aja in the name of wife. undecided
My man you waste your handsomeness,hoha.
Better I go marry any kind of woman,i no better marry.
what are you saying now? Dis woman is not beautiful enough to u? Hmmm!
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Juanmike(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
Am eager to...
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Preetylin(f): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy birthday to you both, many beautiful years ahead
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Juanmike(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
pls
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by BREYZ: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:
We are so excited cos myself and my beautiful wife are both celebrating our birthday today, sep 21.

It's been God all through our journey together and to him we return all praises and adoration..

I pray the Lord almighty will continue to guide my nairalanders and good things will never depart our lives. Amen

We love Y'all

see as your children resemble their mama, no one resemble sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your gene no strong ooo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by RealEzee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy birthday to them!
More blessings
More wisdom to overcome the challenges ahead
Wish them One more pikin, a girl grin make those two Spartans see wetin dem go dey defend grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Slynation(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Beautiful people.... Wishing you all More fruitful years ahead
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Why e be say una no dey ever marry fine women for this site?
Every time you hear "wife" for here,you go rush click only to see akpa aja in the name of wife. undecided
My man you waste your handsomeness,hoha.
Better I go marry any kind of woman,i no better marry.
You're wickedtttt.
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Midadeola(f): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
obembet:

Fear Nairlander
oh I think you are silently happy with his post, that's why you quoted him.

Check your mind. It's the honest truth!
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Midadeola(f): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oizee:
what are you saying now? Dis woman is not beautiful enough to u? Hmmm!
I need to "learn"

Is there a reason you quoted him?
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Midadeola(f): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pa3cia:

You're wickedtttt.
If he made the same comment about your mother, will that be your response?

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by ibkkk(f): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Love your wife's outfit - Decent, Classy and Elegant kiss
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH.

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
What a blessed day for us.. God bless us
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by MERCHANDISER: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:

We love Y'all
I get chicken for sale o
happy birthday bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) / LASTMA Officer Marries Another LASTMA Officer In Style (Photos, Video) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.