Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) (35979 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by codeigniter(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
dad and daughter
wealth == fame
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Bigbishung(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
money is power
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by LedRock: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
teekay213:
Abeg make this man and his husbandless daughters leave we hustlers that do not have rich fathers alone, after all na obasanjo make am rich with Nigeria wealth
How did they hold you?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Positiveme2020: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
WIZGUY69:
Femi Otedola.
A friend
A colleague
My father in law.
Will join you soon.

shocked who no like better thing?
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by RedBlood01: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
why is the boy standing like a tree is he sick? or what? just asking undecided undecided undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Femi Otedola's daughters don't seem to be particularly ambitious....

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that way

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Charity2000: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
happy family
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by highdon(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Nice one. I bet this family have unknowingly caused rancour in some families.

Yes, they can't be blamed for that

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by ODJ124(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
That joy of increasing bank alert...
that his light skinned daughter looks cool..
I need to tell her sth e get why..
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by segun18(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Nice one. I bet this family have unknowingly caused rancour in some families.

Bro... You are right o.I can imagine a man boasting to his wife that after all '' I am sending my daughters to school''
Response of a cheeky woman: Ewoooooooooooo wetin you do? No be Otedola buy Ferrari for all his daughters... Abeg commot for road. You think say you be man ������������

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
davido was right when he said
if you no get money , hide your face grin
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Fedrick100: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mehn

Money too good abeg
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Franzinni: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hmm haters are already shooting their hate..

Hate is a sign of a head full of bitter thoughts and bitter thought breeds POVERTY

God give me financial peace of mind like this family ... You did it for them ... Do am for me.

In fact show me the steps I need to grow and walk with me as the devil no dey sleep .

You said knock and it shall be open ... Nah gate I dey open showers of blessings Amen!

See that sneaker men ...stylishness dey Yoruba land jare ...up omoluabi

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by GregJames(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ikillbrokehoess:
This ones don't have problems, the money is too much.

anyone that says that riches is vanity, shoot that person if you have a gun grin

poverty will never be our portion ijn

They have problems

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Moonland100(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
kenodrill:
No one knows the price this man paid to be so wealthy.why's he not always flaunting his son the same way he does with his daughters.

You have a bad mind and it needs to change. If you are not happy him with him or you feel suspicious of his money go and make ur own money.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by cray91(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
give me a reason he shouldn't be
Mindlog:
So free spirited around his daughters.
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
lanrefront1:
Femi Otedola's daughters don't seem to be particularly ambitious....

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that way

it is normal , most rich people children are not always rich or ambitious like their parents because they already have everything they need .
that is what makes davido case very unique , he explains it better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qef-jqlng_g

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by AreaFada2: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
longetivity:
I was also dancing with my daughter's yesterday
Another daddy of the year spotted.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Bobsatan: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Small body wit Big money
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Jrevelation(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
There is no much joy as we think in that family , they buy all their happiness and joy , I'm sure of it ...

I wish no human harm just my little say

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Mindlog: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
cray91:
give me a reason he shouldn't be

In our Nigerian clime whether rich or poor, do we have an overwhelming numbers of fathers who are free-spirited with their children?
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by WallStreetfx(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Poverty abeg leave me locate d moniker at my top grin
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by gwama: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Excessive show off family, why?? Everybody know this man origin money, thanks your encephalopath son for this all money. Naija and rituals like bread and butter. cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by annyz: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
kenodrill:
No one knows the price this man paid to be so wealthy.why's he not always flaunting his son same way he does with his daughters.

I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by annyz: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jrevelation:
There is no much joy as we think in that family , they buy all their happiness and joy , I'm sure of it ...

I wish no human harm just my little say

There most be pains somewhere being endured
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
In an Instagram video shared yesterday Sunday 20th September, 2020 by Dj Cuppy On her Instagram story, ‘Daddy of the year’ Femi Otedola was seen dancing with his daughters. Having a fun-filled family time with them.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_umuxH1G_0

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2402503281678288159?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=tottnpcbp40h

Are you happy Ote cry cry

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Can't remember last time poor parents with 5children danced with their kids....

Life was chasing after them and they have no time to spare for dancing talkless of dancing together with their kids

PLAN YOUR LIFE....DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO PLAN IT WELL THEN WORRY ABOUT IT WORKING OUT LATER

DON'T MARRY CAUSE YOUR MATES ARE ALL MARRIED OR YOU'RE RUNNING OUT ON AGE BE YOU MALE/FEMALE

NIGERIA CAN'T BE DRAINING LIFE OUT OF YOU AND YOU'RE ADDING ANOTHER SUFFERING UNTOP THAT ONE

DUMP OUR AFRICAN MENTALITY AND YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF LESS BURDENED

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by succri(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
See how this man rocks shirt and jean with better addidas , if he does this at this age, imagine his youth , damm!!
"P.S we get the same fashion sense and body , na money i never get "

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by bigtt76(f): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Have they not given this one something to eat or drink so cheesy Nice one though ...love the bonding

saaphiere:
In an Instagram video shared yesterday Sunday 20th September, 2020 by Dj Cuppy On her Instagram story, ‘Daddy of the year’ Femi Otedola was seen dancing with his daughters. Having a fun-filled family time with them.
Watch the video below.

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2402503281678288159?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=tottnpcbp40h
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Drelux(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
After all, only history remains.cherish it from today♥️ Chief Sunday Adeniyi Adegeye , Agba musician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video below.

Having money is heaven while poverty is hell fire on earth

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Jerrydox(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I once again curse poverty to it's root.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum / Naira gain: Pressure Mounts On FX Hoarders To Sell Off Dollars / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.