Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) (36020 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by AdmissionGetEas: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Money is good but legacy will speak well of you after 100 years from now.

Build a legacy and not by oppressing others

This is ruining many families as most children and wives are seeing their fathers as collosal of failure

Get into 200level of any University of your choice without jamb, IJMB and JUPEB Registration still on
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
There were rumors about him that Made Obj's son divorce Otedola's daughter that ran to abroad after the shame.....

Its good to be conversant with the happenings.

We will live our lives happily las las!

quote author=teekay213 post=94155868]Abeg make this man and his husbandless daughters leave we hustlers that do not have rich fathers alone, after all na obasanjo make am rich with Nigeria wealth[/quote]
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Chris2863(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
This man dey eat at all?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Mindclinic: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Iamikeokwu(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Niger deltans una see una life? See as people dey flex wetin God give una for una backyard for free. Wetin this guy do to become billionaire if not oil block. Make una dey worship una oppressors by shouting Edo no be Lagos on top empty stomach. As obaseki win so how much go enta una account to flex with? Ize iyamu supporters wetin go be una gain if he win? Mumu people. Instead make we unite to rescue our nation from this oligarchs doing political business with our future, una turn PDP and APC to Barca VS Real Madrid wey una dey support. Na hunger and poverty go reset una brain

My brother God will bless u
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Where are the boys, such dance without a sound boy is as useless as Buhari endorsement to the fake pastor and Oshibaba influence in Edo election.
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
People like u are needed, You nailed it.

We will not surrender till our voice prevails.

Oh yes, PDP is almost Same as APC but we should know Same fate we met when APC was formed, many People believed in them in exchange for that, APC brought nothing-
suffering,More corruption and violence.

To me, i tip PDP to be More People oriented than APC.

Lastly, This is not about Money, People who
engage in Revolution dont Care about Money
but a better Govt and Society.

quote author=Dickeyrider post=94155901] sad Niger deltans una see una life? See as people dey flex wetin God give una for una backyard for free. Wetin this guy do to become billionaire if not oil block. Make una dey worship una oppressors by shouting Edo no be Lagos on top empty stomach. As obaseki win so how much go enta una account to flex with? Ize iyamu supporters wetin go be una gain if he win? Mumu people. Instead make we unite to rescue our nation from this oligarchs doing political business with our future, una turn PDP and APC to Barca VS Real Madrid wey una dey support. Na hunger and poverty go reset una brain[/quote]
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by KingEzem: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Otopoooooooooooooooooooooooo it's alright
That temi girl looks so sophisticated for doggy.mr easy dey enjoy.clean puna plus new Ferrari
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by osuulola(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
teekay213:
Abeg make this man and his husbandless daughters leave we hustlers that do not have rich fathers alone, after all na obasanjo make am rich with Nigeria wealth

No sir,

He meet money for house.

Im papa na former Lagos governor
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Money is good
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Dagger111(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
longetivity:
I was also dancing with my daughter's yesterday

But it doesn't reach FP.
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
I love the family bond
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Where's their mum?
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Àwọn ọmọ tí wọn tito rè ilé ọkọ
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Barry2k16(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
�������� ��� ����� ������������� ���� �������
������ �� ���� �� ����!!

The 'process' just got easier��

Longrich Bioscience has just launched a two weeks window (����� ���� �� ��� ��� �� ������� ����) that doubles all your points/efforts towards qualifying you for your longrich 2020 car fund

You choose the category of car fund you wish to qualify for ( N5M, N7M, N15M), my job is to teach you and guide you through to achieving it�

THE BEST TIME TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY WITH LONGRICH BIOSCIENCE IS NOW! Promo ends on the 4th of October 2020�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

I am ADAKOLE BARRY OKWORI, and I can help you get started

Do send a DM , and I would be more than happy to hand you the blueprint�

#Longrich2020carpromo
#PacesettersClub
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by 4four(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
WIZGUY69:
Femi Otedola.
A friend
A colleague
My father in law.
Will join you soon.
pls let me know when you wake up
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by saintruky(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
I'm glad his son took part in d dance...
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
He's fun to be with.
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Midadeola(f): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
phlame:
grin
Nice...
How come nobody talks about his Son?
Edit: Seems he is reta*rded... undecided
Just like your mother is grin
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by mullerman: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
The home is Love
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Midadeola(f): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
undecided
Jrevelation:
There is no much joy as we think in that family , they buy all their happiness and joy , I'm sure of it ...

I wish no human harm just my little say
Of course, you don't undecided

What is the aim of that unsolicited announcement then? undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Midadeola(f): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
gwama:
Excessive show off family, why?? Everybody know this man origin money, thanks your encephalopath son for this all money. Naija and rituals like bread and butter. cool cool
That is to say, you no go ever get money for your life, but if you ever get, na ritual you do!

Congratulations Brodaman!
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Midadeola(f): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
bigtt76:
Have they not given this one something to eat or drink so cheesy Nice one though ...love the bonding

Strong ambiguity running around a two-statement opinions.

...many confused minds roaming smiley
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Midadeola(f): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Drelux:
After all, only history remains.cherish it from today♥️ Chief Sunday Adeniyi Adegeye , Agba musician
kiss
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Oshokalo: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
when money dey love go just dey,a father will just have money to settle the children equally no quarell,
do u know assuming this man was a well to do man he go don dey vex for the daughter say dem never get husband yet no com get work
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by earnit3: 2:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by BlongTrendies(f): 4:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Mindlog:

In our Nigerian clime whether rich or poor, do we have an overwhelming numbers of fathers who are free-spirited with their children?

Yes o they are so aloof ehn.
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by LikeAking: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Niger deltans una see una life? See as people dey flex wetin God give una for una backyard for free. Wetin this guy do to become billionaire if not oil block. Make una dey worship una oppressors by shouting Edo no be Lagos on top empty stomach. As obaseki win so how much go enta una account to flex with? Ize iyamu supporters wetin go be una gain if he win? Mumu people. Instead make we unite to rescue our nation from this oligarchs doing political business with our future, una turn PDP and APC to Barca VS Real Madrid wey una dey support. Na hunger and poverty go reset una brain

Stop saying what you dont know,

If the deltans decide to be that rigid,you will also suffer from the effect.

Think bf you talk.

Mr & Mrs. ILLITERACY.
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by Hadampson(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by JaneYave(f): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2020
Happy moments,how happy you make daughters feel enhances their confidence and self-worth.
Re: Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) by phlame(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Midadeola:
Just like your mother is grin

Who let this Dog out??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) / Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum / CBN Fine 12 Banks N499b For Not Giving Out Loan To Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.