Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Uzoamaka Nwanneka "Uzo" Aduba Wins 2020 Emmy Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzoamaka Nwanneka "Uzo" Aduba Wins 2020 Emmy Awards (904 Views)

Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) / Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo / Uzo Aduba Told Her Mother To Stop Calling Her 'Uzoamaka' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzoamaka Nwanneka "Uzo" Aduba Wins 2020 Emmy Awards by tutudesz: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats to Uzo Aduba for winning Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or TV Movie at the Emmy Awards for her role in 'Mrs. America.
She is a Nigerian-American actress. She is known for her role as Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren on the Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black (2013–2019), for which she won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series in 2014, an Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2015, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series in 2014 and 2015.[3] She is one of only two actors to win an Emmy Award in both the comedy and drama categories for the same role, the other being Ed Asner for the character Lou Grant.

: lalasticlala

Re: Uzoamaka Nwanneka "Uzo" Aduba Wins 2020 Emmy Awards by Nbotee(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2020
She's always playing crazy funny roles
Re: Uzoamaka Nwanneka "Uzo" Aduba Wins 2020 Emmy Awards by Enudapan: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

9ja to dey world shaa
She deserves a mushin weed (it helps)

tutudesz:

You don try Delta weed

Warri own no too strong (nah drink them Sabi)
Buh sapele own mad eh!
Asaba own too nah raw devil (I been the for summit road lit am, come see myself for onitsha)
Re: Uzoamaka Nwanneka "Uzo" Aduba Wins 2020 Emmy Awards by tutudesz: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

9ja to dey world shaa
You don try Delta weed
Re: Uzoamaka Nwanneka "Uzo" Aduba Wins 2020 Emmy Awards by tutudesz: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

9ja to dey world shaa

Warri own no too strong (nah drink them Sabi)
Buh sapele own mad eh!
Asaba own too nah raw devil (I been the for summit road lit am, come see myself for onitsha)

Delta get different kind of weed O! Depending on the location
Re: Uzoamaka Nwanneka "Uzo" Aduba Wins 2020 Emmy Awards by Fabulousl0l(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
tutudesz:
Congrats to Uzo Aduba for winning Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or TV Movie at the Emmy Awards for her role in 'Mrs. America.
She is a Nigerian-American actress. She is known for her role as Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren on the Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black (2013–2019), for which she won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series in 2014, an Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2015, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series in 2014 and 2015.[3] She is one of only two actors to win an Emmy Award in both the comedy and drama categories for the same role, the other being Ed Asner for the character Lou Grant.

: lalasticlala

Back to back award
She's really beautiful
I love how she maintains her Igbo name
Igbos to the world
Lemme borrow this words from my brothers
"IGBO AMAKA"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"His Excellency Will Take Your Questions"- Davido Says As He Releases Dapper Pix / Kiddwaya Dad Terry Waya Give N1million Each At His Birthday Party (video) / Fela Durotoye Receives Range Rover Gift From Mentee Ahead 50th Birthday- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.