Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Help! Introduce Me To Any Business Online/offline That Is Profitable. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Introduce Me To Any Business Online/offline That Is Profitable. (246 Views)

I Need Business ideas Both Online And Offline That I Can Start With Zero Capital / Start A POS Business That Is Profitable In Nigeria / Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Introduce Me To Any Business Online/offline That Is Profitable. by vicechancellor(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Please nairalanders I need help, introduce me to any business online/offline that is profitable, life haven't been fair to me as a young graduate. I've tried a couple of things like teaching in a school but I'm already getting frustrated because of the paltry sum of salary, I need something better to do with my life that can give me more time, income and peace of mind. I would want to combine online and offline businesses, please help give me blueprints of what worked for you in your business. Please help a brother, God bless you.....
Re: Help! Introduce Me To Any Business Online/offline That Is Profitable. by Mide3367: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Pos business and thank me later
Re: Help! Introduce Me To Any Business Online/offline That Is Profitable. by Prechy4naija(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2020
I have a company i hve been investing with for 15% return on investment every month, have been doing this for 4 months now..can message me on whats app - but thats if you are inetrested and ready. People dont tell others how they make it..its much love if you find someine that will really introduce yoy to such ...shey u get..message me only if u are ready- 08063076307...
They use the money for real estate, agro business, treasury bills and forex, transportation etc to generate funds..thats where they generate funds..so its not ponzi scheme..
I know how hard it is to trust people online or busuness like that..shey u get..just message me we will talk.

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Obtains Cbn’s Approval In Principle To Enable It Restructuring As / Nairaland: The Time Has Come To Step - Up / Federal Tender Journals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.