Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,276 members, 7,954,091 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Recomend A Host: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recomend A Host: (2317 Views)

Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. / Pls Recomend A Very Good Fast Modem / N A I R A Host: Nigerian Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recomend A Host: by zogo(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2011
trust me my experience with smartwebng.com is not a good one at all. It was a big mistake. i just hope they come across this thread here, for them to sit up. Well, pls i solicit you recommend a good host that you have used yourself; lets see sites hosted with your recommended hosts. Thanks.
Re: Recomend A Host: by Afam4eva(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2011
Let me host it for you.Go to www.internetvisa.net to place your order.
Good Luck.
Re: Recomend A Host: by mastere3: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2011
Check things at www.vbhostnet.com

Offer shared hosting, reseller and master reseller hosting packages with free domain names
Re: Recomend A Host: by favorose(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
I recommend

Godday.com
Hostgator
BlueHost
Re: Recomend A Host: by Sub5(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2011
If you are interested in a Nigerian hosting company, i will recommend www.ezzyhostng.com they are reliable.
and also have a solid back bone.
However if you have eye for the foriegn companies, i think Hostgator And justhost are equally good. they have good reviews.
Re: Recomend A Host: by 2864: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2011
africahostings.com.
lagoshost.com
vbhostnet.com
middaywireless.com
skykay,com ( not so sure of the spelling)

The above will do you good. For any other, I cannot say. Good luck

Check http://www.hosting.naijarian.com for a full review of Web Hosting Company in Nigeria.
Re: Recomend A Host: by zogo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
i have heard a lot about hosgator and godaddy, but the problem is payment system here in Nigeria. how do u pay to them from Nigeria?
Re: Recomend A Host: by Afam4eva(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
Godaddy has a horrible hosting servicebut hostgator is good if you must go for a foreign host.
Re: Recomend A Host: by yawatide(f): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2011
hostmonster, hostgator
Re: Recomend A Host: by zogo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ Afam, how do u mean Godaddy has a horible experience? pls who has used any of these hosts: godday and hosgator? how do you make payments to them from Nigeria?
Re: Recomend A Host: by admindim: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
western digital 500gig external hard drive for sale just pieces for more information call 08166117634 home delivery avilable too prize 13,500
Re: Recomend A Host: by Afam4eva(m): 5:48am On Mar 02, 2011
Godaddy has one of the worst hosting reviews on the internet.They're ok as a domain registrar. That's their tuff.
Re: Recomend A Host: by Seton(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2011
you can also try webhostingbuzz, though may not be big like hostgator, goddaddy, but there are doing very well and they are one of the cheapest in the industry
Re: Recomend A Host: by canachy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
[url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy]HOSTGATOR[/url]

IMPORTANT - GET 25% OFF or $9.99 OFF on all Hostgator orders

WIth these [url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy]HOSTGATOR[/url] Coupons, you would get great discounts on all their hosting plans:

for 25%OFf, use the coupon - THOSTGATOR

for $9.94 OFF, use this coupon: 994CENTOFF

[url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy-][/url]
Re: Recomend A Host: by zogo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
afam4eva:

Godaddy has one of the worst hosting reviews on the internet.They're ok as a domain registrar. That's their tuff.

i still cannot understand your position on Goddady. @ Canachy, u seem to hav a deal with them, let me ask; will you vouch for them? how can one order their hosting from Nigeria?
Re: Recomend A Host: by rojad(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2011
There is no need wasting a lot of your resources on foreign companies where you have Nigerian company that have stood the test of time. Try http://rojadhost.net for 1 month only. We offer 30days money back guarantee for customers with credit cards. But to prove our reliability i will activate this 30 days money back guarantee only for you (since you would be paying in naira). If you are not satisfied after 30 days we will pay you back your money and either point your domain to a new name server or we give you the epp codes to transfer out from us.

Please note that this 30 days money back is only for you. After signing up text your email address to 2347037372388 so that i will take note of the 30 days money back.

Please read our terms and condition (eg no spam mail, copyright infridgement, or terrorism, etc)

We have softaculous installed in our server which is far better than fantastico. Please do research through google search. hence we have uninstalled fantastico
Re: Recomend A Host: by canachy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
zogo:

let me ask; will you vouch for them?

I will vouch for them without any reservation. It is a known fact by every TOM, D-I-C-K and HARRY that, HostGator is the best Hosting company in the world with Excellent Customer Service and Zero downtime (How do I know? - have done business with them for over 18months).

zogo:

how can one order their hosting from Nigeria?

They accept Zenith Bank Websurfer. You may as well use your GTBank Naira MasterCard.

Note:

They are currently running promo with 20% OFF on all their hosting plan.

But I have a better deal with Hostgator for 25% OFF or $9.94 OFF whichever you prefer.

To Avail of this Better Offers: just remove their default coupon: "Spring" during the order process

and use any of the following:

for 25% OFF, use the coupon - THOSTGATOR

Re: Recomend A Host: by Seton(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
canachy:

[url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy]HOSTGATOR[/url]

IMPORTANT - GET 25% OFF or $9.99 OFF on all Hostgator orders

WIth these [url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy]HOSTGATOR[/url] Coupons, you would get great discounts on all their hosting plans:

for 25%OFf, use the coupon - THOSTGATOR

[url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy-][/url]

i guess these coupons are for order ' i just want to know'
Re: Recomend A Host: by canachy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
Seton:

i guess these coupons are for order ' i just want to know'

The coupons are for new web hosting orders (only) from Hostgator.

By default (for a limited), they apply a 20% OFF coupon: "Spring".

But if you want a better deal for 25% OFF or $9.94 OFF whichever you prefer.

Just remove their default coupon: "Spring" during the order process

and use any of the following:

for 25% OFF, use the coupon - THOSTGATOR

All the best
Re: Recomend A Host: by gabuzee(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2011
Check out gossimer.Com, they even accept LR.
Re: Recomend A Host: by zogo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
Zenith Bank Websurfer and GTBank Naira MasterCard, what are thier cost like?

Thanks even as you market your products through this medium.
Re: Recomend A Host: by sgtinfo(f): 5:50am On Mar 04, 2011
Web surffer is the best i've been using it for more than 6yrs and it neva failed me. Aldo, then wen i started some site was sending me off but that was not b'cous of the card it was for the 9aija address.

It's far better now.

It's flexible. You can load and check your balance very fast and cool.

It's 100usd minimum with a 20usd yearly due and also 5usd when every you are loading your account.
Re: Recomend A Host: by zogo(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2011
thanks for the info; but i dont hv a 100usd now, are there any other options for me? could it be the same service and qaulity of Hosgator when i order from thier resellers here in Nigeria?
Re: Recomend A Host: by canachy(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2011
zogo:

thanks for the info; but i dont hv a 100usd now, are there any other options for me?

If you have account with GTBank. Then your new ATM Card is a Naira Mastercard and you can use it.

However, if you do not have a GTBank Account, but your ATM card has a Mastercard Logo on it. Then you can as well use it.

Best Regards
Re: Recomend A Host: by zogo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2011
i must apreciate you're doing a great job here @ Canachy; however, assuming i have an acc with GTB, i guess i must not have up to the 100usd in my account before i can use it to order? Thanks.
Re: Recomend A Host: by canachy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2011
zogo:

i must apreciate you're doing a great job here @ Canachy; however, assuming i have an acc with GTB, i guess i must not have up to the 100usd in my account before i can use it to order? Thanks.

Not at all you do not need 100USD. All you need to have in you account is enough money that would process the order.

For example: if you are buying (the base plan) Hatchling Package (12 Month Cycle)

The cost would be: $6.95 x 12 = $83.40.

Coupon (SPRING | 20% OFF!) = $66.72 (ie $5.56 x 12).

Coupon (THOSTGATOR | 25% OFF! ) = $62.55 (ie $5.2125 x 12). (Better Value)
(ie MINUS $20.85)

Domain Registration (optional): $15.00 (if you do not already have a domain)

Best of Luck
Re: Recomend A Host: by sgtinfo(f): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2011
Well, i don't know much about this need Mastercard & the way it works. All i'm saying is that the minimum amount to open a websuffer acct is 100usd. But you can always load as little as 10usd any other time.

When you want to open a savings acct each bank as the minimum start-up amount. Which does not goes to the bank. That's what the 100usd is for.

Then it's off best use b'cous it as nothing to do with your acct. You can trust the internet. Any thing could happen to you credit card (been harcked) you have nothing to loose that the few about that you load on your web suffer but if its linked to your bank acct then you might loose everything you have there.

Then there is always a mail sent to you to confirm any orders you made online. You can call and mail them as fast as possible.

Then if you are thinking of using it with Hostgator then you are lucky b'cous i've tried it with then times without number. The first was like 6yrs ago.
Re: Recomend A Host: by uthamaputi: 5:42pm On May 18, 2011
There are many things to consider while hosting your website,the price,quality,customer service and care,also popular good source consider these and you need to choose your provider,then in hosting category choose the Latest hosting plans ,I considered these and selected the website named as Thewebpole.com and hosted my websites at cheap cost in unlimited Plan.they provided many free services with the hosting plan.The 24x7 is best customer support by provided by them.So i would recommend the website hosting provider www.thewebpole.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) / Why Does This Mysql Query Display "array" Instead Of The Result / We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.