Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pls Recomend A Very Good Fast Modem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Recomend A Very Good Fast Modem (689 Views)

Unlock Ur huawei E303 Modem / I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me / Recomend A Host: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recomend A Very Good Fast Modem by Adexy4us(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2012
Need a very good brownsing modem.....whch one can u suggest? Is it mtn, airtel, swift, etisalat or whch one....Pls need the price too
Re: Pls Recomend A Very Good Fast Modem by sojmann(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2012
Starcomms izap flexi:8,500 naira only with free 100hrs!
Re: Pls Recomend A Very Good Fast Modem by Adexy4us(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
Do u tink dos cdma ar goood
Re: Pls Recomend A Very Good Fast Modem by amades(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2012
Don't just worry yourself. Swift is the best.Buying a modem is not the problem. The problem is the subscription after you have bought the modem. A lot of people buy modem like starcomm, after using up the free 100 hrs, they will go back to cafe because starcomm subscription is very expensive.But with Swift, you can buy 500 naira plan and still use it for seven days if you are not doing much downloads.

I am using Swift right now after using two other networks and I have never regretted it because it is very fast. Mind you, no internet network is hundred percent but Swift is up to 98 percent. My Swift user ID is 29296. Just present this ID as your referrer anywhere you want to buy Swift and I will send you details on how to use it perfectly if you buy with my ID.My email= desmondihenze@yahoo.com. My phone= 08038094830
Re: Pls Recomend A Very Good Fast Modem by Adexy4us(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
amades: Don't just worry yourself. Swift is the best.Buying a modem is not the problem. The problem is the subscription after you have bought the modem. A lot of people buy modem like starcomm, after using up the free 100 hrs, they will go back to cafe because starcomm subscription is very expensive.But with Swift, you can buy 500 naira plan and still use it for seven days if you are not doing much downloads.

I am using Swift right now after using two other networks and I have never regretted it because it is very fast. Mind you, no internet network is hundred percent but Swift is up to 98 percent. My Swift ID is 29296. Just present this ID as your referrer anywhere you want yo buy Swift and I will send you details on how to use it perfectly if you buy with my ID.
tanx guy 4d info....i av mor than enof info abt swift but stil finkng if any cud stil be beta off.....hmmm ur i.d so u can hav a mnth free subcription....u try

(1) (Reply)

I Am Selling Ebooks On How To Make Money With 1kjobsonline / New Website Review (hope Its Professional) / Tutorials,cracking,hacking And Entertainment Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.