Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me (1500 Views)

Is Jumia Or Konga Sell Voucher? / Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? / Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by NevetsIbot(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Okay.. So I ordered a phone on Jumia for my sister and for the first time, I chose "Home delivery" instead of the usual pick up station in Akure that I mostly use... Cos I'll be too busy to journey down there to get it.

Delivery was slated for 19th to 22nd... I got a mail on the 19th saying the first delivery attempt had failed and that I had two chances left. I got no calls or text on both lines I submitted when I was filling the order... Nothing at all.

I got a call from a customer care agent and we agreed that the number of the Delivery Agent be given to me before the second delivery attempt so we can connect... Nothing at all.

Not later than 4pm this evening, I got a mail that my package has been delivered.. Delivered?? How, when? No package was delivered to me or received

I got no calls, no texts,.... The number of the Delivery Agent wasn't sent to me and everything there is showing Delivered...... Just like every of my other packages that I have successfully received..

I have contacted their support and I'm not getting any feedback.

Cc Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44

Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Go to jumia office close to u
Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by NevetsIbot(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Chechekojnr:
Go to jumia office close to u

If one was near me.. I'd go... I'm trying to avoid travelling and the Jumia office is in the next town....
Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by themonk(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Okay.. So I ordered a phone on Jumia for my sister and for the first time, I chose "Home delivery" instead of the usual pick up station in Akure that I mostly use... Cos I'll be too busy to journey down there to get it.

Delivery was slated for 19th to 22nd... I got a mail on the 19th saying the first delivery attempt had failed and that I had two chances left. I got no calls or text on both lines I submitted when I was filling the order... Nothing at all.

I got a call from a customer care agent and we agreed that thr number of the Delivery Agent be given to me before the second delivery attempt so we can connect... Nothing at all.

Not later than 4pm this evening, I got a mail that my package has been delivered.. Delivered?? How, when? No package was delivered to me or received

I got no calls, no texts,.... The number of the Delivery Agent wasn't sent to me and everything there is showing Delivered...... Just like every of my other packages that I have successfully received..

Almost the exact same thing happened to me, They wrote failed delivery three times all the delivery number they sent me was not available or switched off, immediately I sent a message to their customer care the phone was delivered in two hours.

www. jumia.com. ng/sp-contact/

send the message with a mildly angry tone.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by dake40(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Next time. Use payment on delivery.

That's what I do. If them like make them no deliver. I only pay when I receive package
Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by NevetsIbot(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
themonk:

Almost the exact same thing happened to me, They wrote failed delivery three times all the delivery number they sent me was not available or switched off, immediately I sent a message to their customer care the phone was delivered in two hours.

www. jumia.com. ng/sp-contact/

send the message with a mildly angry tone.

I already did. No response from them at all...

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by NevetsIbot(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
dake40:
Next time. Use payment on delivery.

That's what I do. If them like make them no deliver. I only pay when I receive package

There was no option for pay on delivery.. It'd have been my option. So annoying
Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by themonk(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
NevetsIbot:

I already did. No response from them at all...
I hope you are able to resolve this, I used pay on delivery for my own. It is sad that their customer care line is also not connecting to customer service instead it is saying pandemic blah blah blah. Keep messaging them and call them out on social media like twitter with evidence.

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by Greatzeus(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
I do pick up and pay on delivery. It can never go wrong with this. My last order on both Jumia and konga went smoothly. Both kings and Jumia have pick up location in computer village. Transport fare to and fro is N300.
If you don't deliver the goods I have nothing to lose.
Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by Upaka(f): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
NevetsIbot:

I got a call from a customer care agent and we agreed that the number of the Delivery Agent be given to me before the second delivery attempt so we can connect... Nothing at all.

Pls inquire very well from people there should be Jumia Office in Akure. I stay in Akure too
Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by eteebanky: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Upaka:

Pls inquire very well from people there should be Jumia Office in Akure. I stay in Akure too

There are three jumia offices in Akure at different locations......is better you go to their office at Akure to complain...

The earlier the better oo bro
Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by Upaka(f): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
eteebanky:

There are three jumia offices in Akure at different locations......is better you go to their office at Akure and complain to em

The earlier the better oo bro

Quote the guy directly. Edakun kiss
Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by emmy9500: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2020
NevetsIbot:

If one was near me.. I'd go... I'm trying to avoid travelling and the Jumia office is in the next town....

Tag them in a complaint tweet on Twitter, works every time

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by Uzland: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
NevetsIbot:

Bro, hope you eventually resolved this matter. Please update us.
Re: Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me by engrjosefz(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
This is an erroneous messages from their system. I have experience this before, just be calm your package will be delivered to your doorstep. No cause for alarm

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales, Bend down select! ALL SOLD!!! / Get Your Solar Energy Or Sun Wave Inverter Here @ Cheap Price / Quotation Required For Vsat Equipment & Installation !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.