Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me (11796 Views)

Cost To Repair My Lg 32 Inches Dead Back Light?... This Repairer Wants To Cheat / Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me / Airtel Free Data Code [ 30GB Free ]: Cheat Codes For Airtel 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
On the 10th of this month (July) I advertised $200 x 6, $100 x 5 EBay cards totaling $1700 and sinebaba contacted me that he was interested which we agreed at a price of 240/$.

I sent him the first $1200 ($200 x 6) and told him to let me know once he’s done so I can send the remaining $500 ($100 x 5).

After successfully loading the $1200, he asked me to send another $100 which I sent him and was successfully loaded. He then asked for the last batch of cards which was $100 x 4 which I sent and was loaded successfully into his EBay account.
After several hours of sending him the cards, I didn’t get any response from him, then I proceeded to sending him my account number believing that he’s done loading only for him to send me a screenshot saying his EBay account has been suspended. Knowing fully well that my cards wasn’t the reason why his account got suspended, I asked him to send me the purchase history of the closed account to see the listings that were cancelled which he failed to do. I also asked him to provide me with a screenshot of EBay cancellation email which he also failed to provide..

After much pressure from me, he finally sent me N120,000 . I told him what I was to do with 120k out of a whooping N408,000 and the next thing he said to me was What do I want him to do.. I hereby call on my fellow Nairalanders to help look into this matter and make sure this isn’t swept under the carpet. I’m also calling on sinebaba to pay me my remaining N288,000.

cc: Adabsmith , khassy , nkhay , Babygal4eva, Modath , femsmart , yhellow , debybeautyworld , Matken

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Please Read!!

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2019
More

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2019

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2019
There's history for the transaction, if your card is valid as you claimed contact eBay and drop what they tell you here. I'll not reply u again until you come with a reply from eBay
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by nurex01(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2019
There's need to hear from both sides.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by yhellow(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:
There's history for the transaction, if your card is valid as you claimed contact eBay and drop what they tell you here. I'll not reply u again until you come with a reply from eBay
explain ur own part, so that everyone can contribute.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by gidjah(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2019
@Baba you have been our senior guy here on this forum for long and if there's any Euro expert in.importation that I would wanna get anything from , you will surely stand out here , please attend to this matter and save your self some stress and pressure and as well keep this amiable forums integrity on the mast .You two should strike a balance cord over this, if there is. Any lose ,work it all out and be fair to one another .Money can be pretty hard to come by this days o

5 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by adabsmith(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Another day, another discovery shocked
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by adabsmith(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:
you said your account was suspended. U mind dropping proves for that? And also evidence that the suspension was due to his supplies

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by nkhay(f): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:

The cards are linked to your accounts already, how is he going to contact eBay ?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by pastie(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2019
I don't understand, someone is dealing with you, you are busy directing him to what he has not bargain for, say what the problem is and stop wasting our time here.
No be today bad market dey start.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by pastie(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
nkhay:

The cards are linked to your accounts already, how is he going to contact eBay ?

I wonder o, he even made part payment
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2019
pastie:

I wonder o, he even made part payment

If the cards were the reason his account got suspended. Sinebaba would never make any part payments!

18 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by pastie(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Mynd44 Dominique Tabbaz Funlord Fynestboi
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by funlord(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2019
pastie:
Mynd44
Dominique

Funlord

Dominique come and direct this traffic
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by adanny01(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:

Having read the whatsapp scr grabs and you not denying anything, i think you are trying to pass off a loss that is obviously yours to bear.

He should contact ebay on your behalf or what exactly are you saying? Does ebay deal with 3rd parties when he doesn't have details of your account?

15 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2019
adanny01:

Having read the whatsapp scr graps and you not denying anything, i think you are trying to pass of a loss that is obviously yours to bear.

He should contact ebay on your behalf or what exactly are you saying? Does ebay deal with 3rd parties when he doesn't have details of your account?

Don’t mind him, I should contact EBay over Cards that were loaded into his account. It’s obvious he’s trying to pass the loss over to me.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2019
Sinebaba please do the needful for your reputation.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by mekuso89(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2019
I see say na scam dey hungry this man, you better clear ur ass and stop waisting peoples time here

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Canadanow: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oloriibu somebody. Sinebaba, you be thief. Abeg somebody should drop his address and fullname for here...i believe we have people on here that can help you. E no go better for you. Na because of people like you I no like to dey do online deals again. Make he dey contact eBay on your behalf. Am sure that's a fake screenshot sey dem suspend your account. I don't know how eBay would suspend your account because you loaded cards.
And OP, you are at fault here, he was supposed to pay for the first batch before you sent him another. Scanners full here.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Canadanow:
Oloriibu somebody. Sinebaba, you be thief. Abeg somebody should drop his address and fullname for here...i believe we have people on here that can help you. E no go better for you. Na because of people like you I no like to dey do online deals again. Make he dey contact eBay on your behalf. Am sure that's a fake screenshot sey dem suspend your account. I don't know how eBay would suspend your account because you loaded cards.
And OP, you are at fault here, he was supposed to pay for the first batch before you sent him another. Scanners full here.

I’ve have been selling EBay cards to him before this happened. I trusted him that’s why I sent all cards to him hoping he was going to pay once he’s done loading the cards only for him to come up with a lie that his account has been suspended.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by fergieboy: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:
The card is not valid and you sent him 120k ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sinebaba pay my remaining 288k. It’s been 2 weeks and 6 days now!!
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
cc: dragnet Tabbaz puskin
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by coolh3ad(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dc4life:
Sinebaba pay my remaining 288k. It’s been 2 weeks and 6 days now!!

2 weeks and 6 days. Boss, I hail you Patience and gentility on this kain issue oo. Me no get that kain time oo ontop my money with no evidence/proof to the allegation he drop say one thing one thing do your cards.... you sef, redeeming this stuff online yourself is kinda easy na. I understand say you don deal with am before but unto money matter some people fit change at the slightest opportunity. We dey follow this thread to see as e go end.. Oga sinebaba, do the needful. Say something too..

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Not to forget that he (Sinebaba) has now blocked me on WhatsApp

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by adabsmith(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Where are the mods please angry
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by lionlee216(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dc4life:
Not to forget that he (Sinebaba) has now blocked me on WhatsApp

I am so sorry but you deserve what you got.. You seem so stupid to have trusted to the extent you sent all the cards to someone before getting your payments. I am sorry for my choice of word but you losing 288k is what is driving me crazy.

Send $500 card to him, let him load. Make he transfer the $500 in naira. Then u send another one. That way no stories.

Last year, i havd picked 4 Xs max from a seller. I couldn't risk the whole money as he couldn't give me the phones to inspect. So he gave me a phone, everything checked out, gavd him $700. Gave me the second phone, inspected it till we finished business and everybody was happy..

I helped someone ordered items from Zara due to "trust". Up till now, i didn't get my item fee and shipping fee. Thats people for you.

A client i had done business with severally also got me burned. I have done business with him that i just pick items without inspecting until i picked so many locked phones.

Lastly, be advised that we can only be betrayed by the people we trust most.

I hope you recover your loss. I'm indeed very sorry for your loss

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
@sinebaba you can block me all u want and stop picking calls, I promise you u won’t get away with this trust me.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by adecamp(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sinebaba you be senior man. Pay this guy his money. He sent the cards, you loaded. Nothing concerns him with your account being blocked. Act like a man, pay his money. 288k no be chin chin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Canadanow:

Yes. I expected him to ask him to drop payment for the first batch before sending the second one. Well, we think differently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. / ..BONANZA ! ! !..very Cheap But Very Strong And Reliable Tokunbo Android Phones / Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.