Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Can Anyone Link Me Up With A Cosmetic Dentist? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Anyone Link Me Up With A Cosmetic Dentist? (932 Views)

Can Anyone Link Me Up With Anybody Taking The Commission For Graduates Of Foreign Nursing School Cgf / Any Dentist Here? / Any Cosmetic Dentist In Nigeria For Teeth whiten Smile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Link Me Up With A Cosmetic Dentist? by blues: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2007
Hi Nairalander,

I need a cosmetic dentist that can provide an answer to a dental problem?

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Link Me Up With A Cosmetic Dentist? by blues: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2007
I need a cosmetic dentist that can provide an answer to a dental problem?

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Link Me Up With A Cosmetic Dentist? by karlken(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2007
Which town are u so I can refer u to the closest plastic dentosurgeon?
Re: Can Anyone Link Me Up With A Cosmetic Dentist? by blues: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hi
Am in lagos?
Re: Can Anyone Link Me Up With A Cosmetic Dentist? by Elesh(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hello,
What aspect of cosmetic dentistry are you interested in? If you don't mind let me know what exactly is the problem you are having.
You can view my blog for helpful information on cosmetic dentistry and other tooth related issues.
Re: Can Anyone Link Me Up With A Cosmetic Dentist? by Elesh(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2007
sorry forgot to put the link: happismile..com
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Become Slim Without Exercises / Herbal Supplements? / World Over, Women Prefer Huge And Tall Men To The Opposite, So. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.