Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Divine Restoratn Nd Promotion Via Soul-winning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Divine Restoratn Nd Promotion Via Soul-winning (102 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Miracle Job Via Soul-winning! / Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Divine Restoratn Nd Promotion Via Soul-winning by WINNERSMOG: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2020
On September 28, 2010, I was sacked from my place of work unjustly.

In October, I began to engage in outreach vigorously, not minding my predicament.

During one of the services, Bishop Oyedepo declared another soul winning Operation, I engaged in it forcefully, bringing people to Church and ensuring they are established!

That same month, God spoke to our international client to start paying my salary in dollars, while I was no longer working in the company.

On Tuesday, I was still in the field trying to witness to someone, when I received a call that I had been restored to my place of work.

Meanwhile, the Bishop declared earlier that someone would be recalled back to his place of work in a royal manner!

Indeed, I was restored as a senior manager in my place of work!

James. S.

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Devotional September 22 2020 / Album Vol 1 / "The Lord's Portion Is His People."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.