Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ (839 Views)

Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2020
A heartbroken mum has spoken about her earth-shattering grief after she accidentally ran over and killed her 17-month-old daughter.

Toddler Anna Seagren died after she was hit by the family’s car at their farm in Mount Jagged, South Australia, on Friday at around 3.45pm

Mum Jessi had taken her four-wheel drive to go and pick up her eldest daughter Grace.

Tragedy struck though as she hit the toddler as they returned home after Jessi had picked up her five-year-old from a bus stop.

Anna was the youngest of three children, with a brother Jack, 3, and sister Grace.

Devastated Jessi told Seven News: “We just didn’t see her come out.

“I saw her as soon after I’d made the mistake so I knew she was gone.

"She was really cheeky, really cuddly and affectionate. She was just a perfect, happy, boisterous, gorgeous girl."

She added: "We've told the other kids that she's an angel now and she's not going to come home anymore - but we can still talk to her and we love her, and that we were lucky to be her parents for those 17 months.

"She loved going on the motorbikes. She loved the chickens. She would chase them around.”

Jessi also urged other parents to “slow down, just don’t rush, take that extra minute” and “give them that last cuddle” before leaving the house.

Jessi told The Advertiser Anna was “a lightning bolt” who loved to bounce on her “little jumpy unicorn” toy.

Father Danny Seagren said the family loved little Anna "more than anything".

“The toddler was hit by the family 4WD,” local police said in a statement on Saturday.

“Sadly, despite the efforts of paramedics at the scene, the 17-month-old girl could not be saved.”

Crash investigators were at the property over the weekend and are currently carrying out an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the fatal incident.
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12721716/child-killed-run-over-anna-seagren-mum-australia/

Re: Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ by Righteousness89(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2020
What a Pity!
17months old! That's a Baby..
That will be so Painful to the Mum..

The Good thing about it is that That Baby Has Gone to be with Lord. She Gone Straight to Heaven..

It's Better to Depart Young and Make Heaven than to Live 100yrs and go to Hell!

No Matter the Number of years you Live on Earth, if you Die without Jesus, it is a Waste..

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ by Oharina(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
What a tragidy? Rip to the infant, and may the Lord grant the bereaved family the fortitude to bear the lost.
Re: Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ by backnbeta(f): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Too sad! Will she ever be able to move on and get over the guilt? I can't just imagine this sad sad scene! May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this huge loss cry
Re: Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ by balitaaluminium(f): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is so painful. I don't think the mum can let go of the pain easily.

Please contact me on my signature for your Aluminium , for house roofing.
Re: Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ by IfGodbeforus(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ by AudioNews(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Na der handwork,
Wickedness blood

Re: Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ by 2Ways(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2020
I feel her pains

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! / Racist White Ran Rips Of Black Life Matters Flag From Neighbours Home / If You Cant Secure The Bribe Get The Onions. NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.