Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Scam Alert!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!!! (767 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello everyone...this is to bring to your notification that this telegram channel which most guy joined through this forum is a scam channel..I played for tools worth 13k plus only for the guy to snob me afterwards.

Ugwu uzodimma Harrison
0102506663 Access Diamond Bank

Here is the account I paid to

Re: Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
He has just immediately changed his telegram channel name... Take note

Re: Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2020

Re: Scam Alert!!! by orgylover: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
like seriously? u went to buy tools to scam people and got scammed and u had the guts to come spill the trash onlne?
ths is like going to tell the police that the guy that wanted to sell u gun to go run and kill people ran with your cash. wtf
Re: Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
orgylover:
like seriously? u went to buy tools to scam people and got scammed and u had the guts to come spill the trash onlne?
ths is like going to tell the police that the guy that wanted to sell u gun to go run and kill people ran with your cash. wtf

I wanted to buy residential socks to work on a survey site...
Re: Scam Alert!!! by DenreleDave(m): 5:03am On Oct 08, 2020
videomaid:
Hello everyone...this is to bring to your notification that this telegram channel which most guy joined through this forum is a scam channel..I played for tools worth 13k plus only for the guy to snob me afterwards.

Ugwu uzodimma Harrison
0102506663 Access Diamond Bank

Here is the account I paid to

U shud be arrested..

U want to buy tool to start doing yahoo yahoo and u were scammed..

Scamming may not stop in ur life ooo. Better repent
Re: Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

U shud be arrested..

U want to buy tool to start doing yahoo yahoo and u were scammed..

Scamming may not stop in ur life ooo. Better repent

undecided
Re: Scam Alert!!! by DenreleDave(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2020
videomaid:

undecided

Abi na..

What is the tools Cox from the name of the group chat, it is more like illegal stuff
Re: Scam Alert!!! by Jabioro: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2020
You met your senior brothers...he was smarter than you.
Re: Scam Alert!!! by 2cribz: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Shut up. U dey find static IP fool
videomaid:

I wanted to buy residential socks to work on a survey site...

Re: Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Take note...
Re: Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2020
.u go meet ur paddy

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Island CBD Office Vandalised By Hoodlums / Tension In Aso Rock As Naija Delta Avenger Threatened To Attack / Robbers Steal Millions Of Naira From “ghana-must-go” Bag At Akwa Ibom Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.