Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Please Someone Help Me With $20,please - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Someone Help Me With $20,please (406 Views)

Billion Money - With $20 Investment. / Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! / Make $20-$600 Monthly(genuinely Genuine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Help Me With $20,please by Jafaar: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
please am a student someone should help me with $20 which is 7,720 ,I know how to trade forex but I don't have anybody to help me with funding.please am begging you here is my acct number 2152657307 uba,jafaru abu
Re: Please Someone Help Me With $20,please by SavageMaster: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jafaar:
please am a student someone should help me with $20 which is 7,720 ,I know how to trade forex but I don't have anybody to help me with funding.please am begging you here is my acct number 2152657307 uba,jafaru abu

Lol. You will loose it all and come back begging again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Someone Help Me With $20,please by Jafaar: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
SavageMaster:

I won't again,I have been testing on demo
Re: Please Someone Help Me With $20,please by snifferG: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
SavageMaster:

TRUE!!! and d begging will go on and on,until op, breaks free,fx will be like an addiction. Everyone plays with demo & think its as easy as abc...until d lil funds goes down d drain.
Re: Please Someone Help Me With $20,please by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
no one will give you cash to test run on forex...go and hustle for the 7k and trade..you wouldn't appreciate the trade with freebies

4 Likes

Re: Please Someone Help Me With $20,please by Ibrahim505(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Though it is a legit business online, forex trade behaves like gamble with 96% chance of losing your invested fund. I've 4 years experience, I read relevant books a lot but to summarized it, It's just waste of money, energy and time.
Re: Please Someone Help Me With $20,please by Emmysky(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ibrahim505:
Though it is a legit business online, forex trade behaves like gamble with 96% chance of losing your invested fund. I've 4 years experience, I read relevant books a lot but to summarized it, It's just waste of money, energy and time.
Forex isn't for everybody and you should know that. Your mentality probably wasn't on the right place else you wouldn't quit. Some take a decade to master forex, the process is what builds you. If you are impatient and want to be a pro quick then you'll definitely fail.
Forex is one the hardest trade anyone can get into, the fact that you sit and watch your money swindle up and down alone even is mentally scary how much more loosing it totally. But the great part is, if you're patient, consistent and discipline enough to master the market and the craft in general, believe me you'll be ok handling other businesses. The psychology process of forex coupled with the disciplinary aspect builds you up. You learn money management, you learn discipline and ultimately master yourself more and with that, businesses you tend to go into later on will be much or less a breeze since you've already mastered the foundations of starting a business: Patience, psychology, consistency and money management

(1) (Reply)

Get As High As 55% Return On Your Investment In Agriculture / How Much To Start A Modern Bakery / FG May Soon Lift Ban On Crypto As SEC And CBN Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.