Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban (31133 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bobotic:
cool
as in local man can really not can

1 Like

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by magicminister: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Long overdue.
Actions like this are what makes me believe the Biharis administration though disastrous is a better disaster than GEJs admin.

2 Likes

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by henry78okez(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
this is quite commendable from the federal government of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by greall12(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by zuto4u(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sometimes Buhari gives me reasons to change my views about him. Good one from the federal government

5 Likes

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by Haykinx98(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
I tried to understand what you wrote but I just didn't could��Nigeria banned UAE and you're saying Nigeria took Arab side over Isreal���

2 Likes

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
I love it when the FG played tit for tat. That is how it should be done and this will make the UAE government and citizens hold Nigerians in high regard. Everytime these countries give fraud as their excuse where as our politicians stash stolen funds in their countries. When such funds are taken there, their governments won't say fraud. Double standard

1 Like

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by Haykinx98(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bkayyy:
What I want to ask is Nigeria an Arab country?
What concerns us with issue of UAE deal with Israel that we have to pick side with the Arabs.
They can fool simpletons with Corona and other nonsense as their reason for banning Emirates but we know the truth, it has to do with Israel and UAE deal
I tried to understand what you wrote but I just didn't could��Nigeria banned UAE for restricting Nigeria from their country and you're saying Nigeria took Arab side over Isreal��� Do you even know what UAE stands for

4 Likes

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by ODJ124(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Princedapace:

Regional and contonental force bawo?

Becus your people are always running away from their country, Nigeria. And they are always importing everything to sell in nigeria, steal Nigeria dry only to use the money to waste in Dubai.

Nigeria is cashcow not a force. U can see how Lebanese treat nigerians even in nigeria. Just the way BBN is milking from Nigeria. Nigeria is a cashcow that everyone wants to milk from.

Though as country we have lots of lapses..
But can't treat us like shit and go Scot free..

many people in other countries esp African countries... are dreaming of coming to Nigeria(USA of Africa) believe me...

You will not no how important Nigeria is... until u test other countries..

2 Likes

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by K4daniel: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good one by FG.

NO MORE RADARADA.
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by udemzyudex(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
That's because they are benefitting from Nigerian too.

1 Like

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by SmartyPants(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bkayyy:
What concerns us with issue of UAE deal with Israel that we have to pick side with the Arabs.
They can fool simpletons with Corona and other nonsense as their reason for banning Emirates but we know the truth, it has to do with Israel and UAE deal

So they didn't bam flights from Israel but they banned flights from UAE over the UAE's diplomatic relations with Israel?

Are you under the impression that Nigeria does not have diplomatic relations with Israel?
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:
Nice one!
Extend same reciprocity and deal decisively with Ghana and Congo for shitting on Nigeria. That's how you earn respect from others and not by demanding it!!!
Leave my Ghana out of this. Ghana dey try
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by chaloskyx: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
they should not reverse it o please let them keep their travel ban we are in a recession and we cant afford to be giving out our money to other countries we need to invest our money in our country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by chaloskyx: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
true talk all Nigeria is to the world is a market for buying and selling other than that we have nothing to offer so tell be they give us visas what does the country get in return tell me?
Princedapace:

Regional and contonental force bawo?

Becus your people are always running away from their country, Nigeria. And they are always importing everything to sell in nigeria, steal Nigeria dry only to use the money to waste in Dubai.

Nigeria is cashcow not a force. U can see how Lebanese treat nigerians even in nigeria. Just the way BBN is milking from Nigeria. Nigeria is a cashcow that everyone wants to milk from.

1 Like

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by jayyem(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
dingbang:
Very good.

But then again, Nigerians dey Bleep up.

You go to another man's country and begin to misbehave, causing civil unrest, practising cultism and killing people in another man' country. That is the main reason for the visa ban

The Federal Government of Nigeria should warn her citizens who travel to UAE to mess up the country to desist from such actions or else face any sanctions meted against them by the UAE government.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

you've said it all... Most are too lousy and Nigerians are too hypothetical in nature, you go to another mans land, break their laws and still flaunt it in their face, even powerful passport holders still behave themselves when in another mans country despite knowing the respect their passport carries not to talk of battered Nigerian image.
They will be first to cry when such is being done to them in their own country.

Its just painful that many don't know that Nigerians are the one closing doors of opportunities on themselves... Even within Nigeria...its a shame.
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by maasoap(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
highdon:

They only acted in der interest nothing more.

And in whose interest did Nigeria act? Is that not the point, you hurt and I hurt you? You're funny. That's how others too will act in their own interests
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by akoredebaba1: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
better o...
Islie:

GUARDIAN
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by xcellentgraphic: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kudos to FG...we need to clip UAE feather... Its important!

Check my signature
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by xcellentgraphic: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
magicminister:
Long overdue.
Actions like this are what makes me believe the Biharis administration though disastrous is a better disaster than GEJs admin.
Hmmm....are you sure
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by erutoria: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thank God o. Some Nigerians are there genuinely. So they should not use one to robb others
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Education is the key. We need more educated people in power, and we need more educated Nigerians.
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by Mindclinic: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by okoloto: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Make UAE go seat down. Na them go loose totally. what does Nigeria as a nation profit from the UAE? It is like telling your customer to stop coming to buy from you. He will look for somewhere else. make them go seat down... Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by bragamycin: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bkayyy:

What is the point you are trying to make
Re: UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban by Psoul(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
If the world sanction Nigeria, Nigeria will sanction the whole world.

Abacha threatening the United Nations.
We want this kind of attitude from our leaders sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) / Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) / My First Time Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.