Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Oxford Agrovest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oxford Agrovest (1765 Views)

Oxford Agrovest And Mortgagevest / Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi / Oxford Group Of Companies Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Agrovest by Jeffreyike: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good Day Sir/Ma,

I am Jeffrey Ikechukwu katule a professional realtor with Oxford International Group.

Ever heard about Donald Bren? I'm pretty sure the name sounds strange, but you should be very conversant with the name "Donald Trump" of course he's the president of the world power nation (United States). Do you know more than 57% of Donald Trump's wealth is gotten from his real estate investment in Brooklyn? These are information the media don't frequently air, what about Donald Bren, his current net worth according to Forbes is about $15.5bn. In the late 1970s, he bought about 93,000 acres of land in South Carolina and today the exponential value of his real estate investment catapulted him to a place in the Forbes ranking.

The truth about investing in real estate is you'll never run at lose, land's appreciation is always hugely geometric.

According to the New York Times, after the stocks that gives you 40% ROI in a five years span, it's followed closely by real estate that give you 30%, digital currency gives 5% same percentage as Gold.

Another thing people don't know about real estate is how your generations can benefit massively from it, Donald Trump actually benefitted hugely from his father's (Fred Trump) return from his real estate investment.

And Oxford International Group has presented you this opportunity on a platter of Gold, all you just have to do is seize this unique opportunity, we have
5 months for 10% ROI
10 months for 30% ROI
12 months for 45%ROI
While for OXFORD AGROVEST
We have
10 months for 40% ROI in pepper investment
14 months for 55% ROI in ginger investment.

Additionally, you'll be issued your *Deed of Agreement and Post-dated Cheque,*

As a real estate company we also engage in land sales at giveaway prices, it's relatively cheap compared to other real estate companies I've worked for. And don't forget you can earn referral bonuses if you connect us with your friends (chuckles) who will also like to do business with us.

You can even check our website "oxfordgroupafrica.com" for authenticity as most typical Nigerians might think it's scam because of its prevalence in the social space. Even our chairman "Dr. Teni Adesanya" has foundations that epitomizes smart entrepreneurs and tech-savvy minds.

Do you mind if I get your contact Sir?(me smiling ���), I'll like to discuss more about the company and also provide you with updates incase we run any promotions (popularly known as "promo"wink, I know you are busy and I would not like to take more of your time. I'm so grateful for giving me the opportunity to discuss our business model with you Sir/Ma
Hoping to have more time to discuss with you some other day. Have a nice day Sir/Ma
08080337317, 08094316698.

(1) (Reply)

Luvwealth (financial Freedom Site) / CCTV - GV-MFD520 Geovision 5 Megapixel IP Camera, Fixed Mini Dome, H.264, POE / Shareholders Ask Cbn To Publish Names Of Bad Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.