Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y (785 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by Odumagold(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2020

Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has went on her social media page to shared her thoughts about women making male friends who won’t try to sleep with them no matter what happens. See Full Gist @https://goldenbaze.com.ng/
Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
I am a blessing
Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Babes with mind games. cheesy
Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by fati2001(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
BornSnner9:
I am a blessing
Oya collect!

Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by NobleAngell(f): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yes they are blessings but you have a major role to play in that as a lady. Do not objectify yourself.
Cos I kinda feel like all men are wired in a certain way, all they think about is sex.

1 Like

Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by Vyzz: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin

And the others are double blessing grin
Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
fati2001:
Oya collect!

Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by fati2001(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2020

Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
fati2001:

Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
fati2001:

Re: Having Male Friends Who Never Try To Have S3x With You Is A Blessing — Actress Y by GraGra247(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2020
NobleAngell:
Yes they are blessings but you have a major role to play in that as a lady. Do not objectify yourself.
Cos I kinda feel like all men are wired in a certain way, all they think about is sex.

Well said. They objectify themselves always(have witnessed this a lot). Deliberately dress and act seductive around him. Obtains money and gifts from him by different cunning means.

The man will have no choice than to ask for sex just to be even.

(1) (Reply)

See Reactions As Timi Dakolo Visits 8 Weddings In Abuja, Performs For Free / Taaooma Opens Up On Defamatory Allegations, Denies Deal With The Client / Nollywood Actress Kemi Afolabi Builds A New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.