Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is (3084 Views)

Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her / Princess Shyngle Shocks Many After She Shared A Photo Of How Her ‘waist Is Cutie / Surgery Gone Wrong ! Ini Edo’ S New Waist Is Causing A Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by Skypertrend(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Meet the lady who  have the smallest wait in the world, see how small her waist is

Sammy Wislon a mum who was fed up with her big body of size 20,she weighs more than 14 stone in December 2018 but now she's fit into a 15inch corset,she wears this corset 18 hours per day,she said "I want the world's smallest waist because life is easier when you are skinny"

Her waist currently measures 21.5inch without the corset,and she said she wants to reduce it even more and that was what she did

despite being adviced by strangers and family members for her unusual body structure but yet she said she wants to shrink her middle even more.

She doesn't look like she had a son but she is a mother to gabriel her son and she's 26 years of age lives U.S Georgia.

She will need to reduce her wait more by an inch if she wants to beat Cathie Jung because Cathie jung has the smallest waist in the world Cathie jung measures 21inch naturally and 15ins with a corset on.

In an exclusive interview she said "I want to have the smallest waist in the world"

She added "some people call me freak and said I'm weird and ugly some even said why I would do such thing to myself" and she replied them
Continue reading.....[/b]https://skypertrend.com/2020/09/21/meet-the-lady-who-have-the-smallest/

[b]You may also like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVePS6Z0dBg

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by mogboyelade(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
shapeless!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by DaddyRochie1642: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Every Full grown matured Man will even be Afraid to have Sex with her.
Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by Jochebed7(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sad
Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
She looks like a cartoon character. Seriously this ain't funny
Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by Texman21: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Masonkaycares:
She looks like a cartoon character. Seriously this ain't funny
Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by ggirl4real: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
It looks strange

Is it natural?
Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by 4lorunsho(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Her life her business
Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by crackhouse(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
TOY
Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by 2cul2care: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is all shades of weird
Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by Vyzz: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Imagine giving her doggy and praaaah...

Her waist breaks grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is by GraGra247(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2020
She should better go and see a doctor before its too late.

(1) (Reply)

“you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua / Lets Talk About Stella Damascus Aboderin / Klint Da Drunk's Wifey's New Pictures - HOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.