Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

“you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua (3094 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by tkgz(m): 4:45am On Nov 21, 2020
“You are a hypocrite”- Dewy blasts her father, Charly Boy over post on her Sexuality
Charley Boy’s daughter, Dewy Oputa has called her father out after he went online to reveal how he feels about her being gay.

The Nigerian singer on Friday took to his Instagram page to narrate how he felt when his daughter revealed her $exuality.

The singer said he felt so many emotions but added that he loves her so much and is “grateful for the experience of having a gay or le$bian child”
However, Dewy, who didn’t seem to be pleased with her Father’s post, took to her Twitter account to blast her Father for being a hypocrite.

She further accused him of using her sexuality to chase clout, attention and praise from strangers just to feed his ego.

According to Dewy, her Father kicked her out of the house since 2017 and hasn’t bothered to find out if she was dead or alive.

Dewy also mocked him of being Father of the year only on social media and putting gratification from strangers first before his family.

“Gaslighting at its finest. It’s quite unfortunate that my life is nothing but content. I just can’t wrap my head around the hypocrisy.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/you-are-a-hypocrite-dewy-blasts-her-father-charly-boy-over-post-on-her-exuality

3 Likes

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by QuikDRAWmacGRAW(m): 4:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Useless pikin. E no do you say u be waste for your family, you still dey attack the man join. Mumu pikin. Don't worry 600yrs siddon dey look you like this.

3 Likes

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by pafra(m): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2020
Ok

Like father like daughter. I have been wondering the kind of upbringing he gives to his children considering his life style.

Dog can not give birth to goat

3 Likes

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by duduade: 5:19am On Nov 21, 2020
Looool

When I saw that fathers post.. I felt ahhh

Why will this man be saying he had accepted this daughters homosexual act bla bla bla

But then their cheese. Even people condemned him for supporting his child's act

Now seeing the daughters post, I just dey laugh

So all na lamba and gaslighting..... Charley Boy is a true Nigerian father.. On a good day no Nigerian father would have written what he wrote about accepting the lesbianism thingy

4 Likes

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by LawLab247: 5:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Ok
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by EmptyGarden(m): 5:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Dirty linen spotted. grin
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by Lordswazz(m): 5:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by Bossontop(m): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2020

6 Likes

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by olus01(m): 5:47am On Nov 21, 2020
who go come settle this matter now
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by ObaKlaz: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Stupid girl. I blame your father for not securing my world class service to administer stiff 'penalty' on you to have you 'dis-lesbianed!' grin

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by Fahdiga(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Useless family. Afonjas never disappoint
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by grim33(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2020
You need help...
QuikDRAWmacGRAW:
Useless pikin. E no do you say u be waste for your family, you still dey attack the man join. Mumu pikin. Don't worry 600yrs siddon dey look you like this.
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by potent5(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2020
We have always Areafada is a hypocrite.
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by Uyi168: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2020
Areafada has always been an hypocrite..

We saw how he ruined 'our mumu don do' and movement..
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Yawns. Who are those two clowns?
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by femi4: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2020
The black sheep....Some fathers do have them

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by kheny12(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2020
A guy just lost his future beautiful wife to lesbianism.This babe fine.
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by techmo(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2020
cheesy

Hahahaha

Born pikin too and see if you'd allow her be lesbian

Charley boy is just a clout chaser, he isn't a fool

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by ArewaWife(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
cheesy

Hahahaha

Born pikin too and see if you'd allow her be lesbian

Charley boy is just a clout chaser, he isn't a fool

With his behaviour you'd expect him to be more open minded. I never though someone crazy like charly boy would be against lesbianism. If its gay I would understand cuz men seem to tolerate of can 'understand' lesbianism.
I guess we can all claim to be open mi ded online but when it happens to our family our true feelings will be revealed.

4 Likes

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by techmo(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2020
ArewaWife:

With his behaviour you'd expect him to be more open minded. I never though someone crazy like charly boy would be against lesbianism. If its gay I would understand cuz men seem to tolerate of can 'understand' lesbianism.
I guess we can all claim to be open mi ded online but when it happens to our family our true feelings will be revealed.

As a father he must have been thinking of wonderful marriage for his little girl he had cared for and loved over 2 decades, he must have been thinking of a grand child... And then the shock of his life, his little girl wants something different, I can also feel his anger

All the Area father , open mindedness ,liberalism and his fakeness are only means to care for his family and make money.
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by FuckOsuPigs: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Fahdiga:
Useless family. Afonjas never disappoint

Yes, Charles Chukwudifu Oputa is an Afonja grin

2 Likes

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by habymi: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2020
see this mumu oo

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by Ceenelly(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
OK
That one dey

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by Palehair: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:

As a father he must have been thinking of wonderful marriage for his little girl he had cared for and loved over 2 decades, he must have been thinking of a grand child... And then the shock of his life, his little girl wants something different, I can also feel his anger

All the Area father , open mindedness ,liberalism and his fakeness are only means to care for his family and make money.
And who says she can't have a child because she's a lesbian? It's 21st century, anybody, gay or straight can have a child without the traditional sex method

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by ATMC(f): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
So how's this supposed to matter to us?�
Can we ever get an uplifting news from this man?
If gay was as common as it is now back in his days, he would have been gay just to spite Chief Oputa.
So, dad and daughter, get on with it!

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Ur papa own self no bad if na my papa na to carry you enter one room lock u up,no food no water until u begin to ask God for forgiveness and pray for the will of God for a HUSBAND! OMA aje, very senseless girl
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by pepperdemzombie: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2020
Dem go leave her and her father to abuse Bobrisky as they leave James Nwafor to abuse Tinubu.
Na people yansh dem dey sabi see.

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by Fahdiga(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Yes, Charles Chukwudifu Oputa is an Afonja grin
His mother is from Ilesha
Re: “you Are A Hypocrite”- Dewy Blasts Her Father, Charly Boy Over Post On Her $exua by SAMBARRY: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2020
grin

Breeze don dey blow,we don dey see fowl anus grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Stella Damascus Aboderin / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji / PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.