Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo (13602 Views)

Copy Of Malami Directives To INEC On Zamfara APC Candidates / 'INEC On Hit List' - BMO Reveals Pdp's Alleged 2019 'rigging' Plan / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by olaolulazio(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Redhot111:

Shut that gutter of URS before amadioha do it for you. When oshomole won the 1st term to office nobody shouted ojoro because we thought something good will come out of him until the power drunk started becoming a Demi good. Obaseki's winning wasn't about party.it was about Obaseki. We were ready to vote him even wen he was in APC . Until that Oshofrog spoilt it all for you guys. Even Obaseki had float a new party all together we for still follow am. Hope you get that into your skull
are you sure you are alright?
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
cool

Ibos rejoicing over Edo Election lol... Funny people

Naso Ibos , PDP , Emeka Ihedioha wouldn't let us rest during their time until supreme court showed them what's up

*Case of Perjury over Affidavit of his WAEC results is there

*Mix up of names on 3 different certificate is still there

*INEC card readers not working at many locations is also there

Goodluck to him as he heads to the final battle ground at the tribunal

stewpid comment!!

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Redhot111(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
olaolulazio:
are you sure you are alright?

I think you should be asked that question here

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
I'm yet to understand watin concern Nsukka people and Edo state elections
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Chris2863(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
cool

Naso Ibos , PDP , Emeka Ihedioha wouldn't let us rest during their time until supreme court showed them what's up

grin grin Pained

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by mattmogan88: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Karmaisme(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Redhot111:

Shut that gutter of URS before amadioha do it for you. When oshomole won the 1st term to office nobody shouted ojoro because we thought something good will come out of him until the power drunk started becoming a Demi good. Obaseki's winning wasn't about party.it was about Obaseki. We were ready to vote him even wen he was in APC . Until that Oshofrog spoilt it all for you guys. Even Obaseki had float a new party all together we for still follow am. Hope you get that into your skull

Most people outside Edo state don't understand that fact.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
chinedumoooo:
Credible because PDP won but otherwise when APC won.
Human beings and sentiments are like human fingers.

If apc win like this, it will be commendable, but like kogi, Osun, Kano, it was nothing to write home about, if this kind of free and fair is done, pdp would have taken Osun, Kano, kogi would have been 50/50
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by EdmundChidera(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Menh you guys are old Gs, I just graduated from the department, recently currently serving in PH
dangermouse:
I did men! Do u know Asogwa sam, Aforka Nweke, late Rev prof. Ejiofor etc?. These were my mentors. I was there when Ikejiani clarke held sway before as an HOD b4 Rev prof Ejiofor took over again. Those good old days...

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Mrpojj(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
olaolulazio:
If say na APC win now, Una go say na ojoro...

APC sef no get mouth to say na ojoro
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by History555: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
cool

When you were dragging ipob into edo elections that doesn't concern them, it was funny to you. Now you have been defeated you are forming woke
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by dangermouse(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Menh you guys are old Gs, I just graduated from the department, recently currently serving in PH
Good to know man. Prof. Oleka Udeala held sway as the VC then, with Fimba as the CSO. That was my first year in school. When men where boys with super men mentality. Good old days i swear.
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Johnsinia(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
kilonshele101:
our eastern brothers are funny. they rejoice about the fall of their enemy in a territory that isn't theirs and in a battle that isn't theirs to decide.

I am happy the will of the Edo people prevails.

I am also appealing to our eastern brothers to channel the same energy into the battle they have been losing since 1960.

Shut your Afonja dirty mouth... you goats said nobody the Igbos ever support wins an election.. you can now see that in a free and fair elections, whoever the Igbos support wins... Starting from Jonathan to Boraje to Atiku to Obaseki, this guys all won... But magu magu remove them... But Obaseki was intelligent enough to follow his election bomber to bomber
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by EdmundChidera(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Strong men are still growing in the department regardless, but your time was when it was Den
dangermouse:
Good to know man. Prof. Oleka Udeala held sway as the VC then, with Fimba as the CSO. That was my first year in school. When men where boys with super men mentality. Good old days i swear.
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by adanny01(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
All this credible election is only when PDP wins.
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by EdmundChidera(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Strong men are still growing in the department regardless, but your time was when it was Den. Lion you're. Keep up
dangermouse:
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by dangermouse(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
I'm yet to understand watin concern Nsukka people and Edo state elections

When u understand why ur Tinubu intefered but failed in same election, then u will fully understand all. Not only Nsukka are jubillant, but Lagos and the whole of the country.
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Sarah20A(f): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
cool

better wake up from your slumber and go start your normal hustle because "ogbane"
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
dangermouse:
When u understand why ur Tinubu intefered but failed in same election, then u will fully understand all. Not only Nsukka are jubillant, but Lagos and the whole of the country.

Asin how ?

ogbeni I'm from Anambra state actually ....
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by chinedumoooo: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

If apc win like this, it will be commendable, but like kogi, Osun, Kano, it was nothing to write home about, if this kind of free and fair is done, pdp would have taken Osun, Kano, kogi would have been 50/50
The highest rigger win the election.
No free and fair where electronic voting is not adopted.
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by NSK4U(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
kilonshele101:
our eastern brothers are funny. they rejoice about the fall of their enemy in a territory that isn't theirs and in a battle that isn't theirs to decide.

I am happy the will of the Edo people prevails.

I am also appealing to our eastern brothers to channel the same energy into the battle they have been losing since 1960.

Edo no be Lagos bro
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yeebos masturbating all over the thread...make I laugh small, sperm bank go soon dry up...

grin
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by dangermouse(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Asin how ?

ogbeni I'm from Anambra state actually ....
Doesnt matter where ur from. Do the maths urself and tell us. The assignment starts now!
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Supremecc:

Call the Berebe that is what the hausa-fulani call them here in Jos.

Lool
Ok.. noted
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Lastmankc(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
cool

Go and hug the nearest transformer or you take snipper BC you're in sifia pain
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by kilonshele101(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Johnsinia:
Shut your Afonja dirty mouth... you goats said nobody the Igbos ever support wins an election.. you can now see that in a free and fair elections, whoever the Igbos support wins... Starting from Jonathan to Boraje to Atiku to Obaseki, this guys all won... But magu magu remove them... But Obaseki was intelligent enough to follow his election bomber to bomber

see fool wey no get shame.
what has your online support done for your people not to talk of the good people of Edo who truly know what they want.

Edo people made their decision, it's time you people make your own too and stop consoling yourself with other people's victory and defeat.

I Wonder if you people even have anything in your flat brain than making noise up and down like say nah APC, buhari and tinubu cause the decay of your region.

2016 and 2020 edo election comes out to be the same. you didn't support him then yet he won, he won again regardless of if anybody outside Edo supported him or not. Edo people are wiser and they know what they want, so keep your online support to yourself -- it's useless as usual
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by kilonshele101(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
NSK4U:

Edo no be Lagos bro

Edo no be east too bro lagos and lagosians are not the cause of your pain.
either Edo is lagos or not, e still no concerns you
wake up and get a life
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by Gval123: 4:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Yes oh, we celebrate with our Edo brothers and sisters for a peaceful and successful election. Congratulations my Edo people, we love una.
Re: Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo by inyangprincew(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2020
That was an awesome recommendation by the people of Nuskka , INEC has done what individual people can't do
Looking at the election on Saturday it was a free and fair process PDP has we all know has always been a political party that always influence people and the grave for power runs in the history of the party so Edo really deserve their newly elected Governor from PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh / “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP / Abubakar Sambo Reveals How He Was Caught In House Committee’s Extortion Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.