Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately (43524 Views)

Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by brandmix: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Loool

I have been saying it. The APC Northern cacus have used Edo state to play a grand master gambit move on all Nigerians cheesy

FYI: A gambit move in chess is a sacrifice of a major piece so as to gain advantage to win the game or a much bigger piece.

Think about it, what is the major political or economical power of Edo state in national politics. If the same scenario played out with Kano, Kaduna, or Lagos at stake, would FG have had soo little intervention?

The real end game was the self destruction of Oshiomhole and Tinubu, and goodwill from the illusion of a free and fair election.

I would not be surprised one bit if Obaseki moved back to APC after Oshiomhole's political burial.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by friday2011(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cyberterror:
I don't like Obaseki but this may turn out to be true. There is rumour that the caretaker NWC of APC have decided against going to court to dispute the results. If eventually confirmed, PDP should swallow the pill since Obaseki has settled them with 6 billion. Amaechi and El Rufai may have just pulled a fast one on Tinubu.

Your brain dey lick...

You were d middle man that facilitated the transfer of 6 billion naira right?

Ode
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by KendrickAyomide: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mylove55:
the same way Edo people betrayed oshomole.
Upon oshomole performance in Edo state.
what are you saying. Just read the nonsense you wrote
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by hotwax: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
With oshiomole right?

Lolz
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Labi001(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Politics for Naija na pure cruise
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by EmekaA125(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mylove55:
] don't rejoice yet,
Thief obaseki still have to face tanko and buhari.

The only way for Thief obaseki to escape from justice tanko is by decamping to APC.

That is the game of buhari and el rufai camp.
Just listen to yourself.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by strangest(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
return to backstabbers? you probably think he's ambode
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
To return to do what? Contest for governor for the third time? A party that disenfranchised him to satisfy thier selfish desires and Godfather. Maybe in the foreseeable future but I don't see that happening soon rather I see massive influx into the PDP in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by quickberry(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
romenna:
Lies from the pit of hell.
Obaseki is currently planning to storm Lagos togeda with Wike, Makinde and Okowa for Gbadamosi to battle Tinubu's stooge.
The battle to end godfatherism is raging.
Tinubu don buy market

Forget about Lagos State. No be dis Lagos East wey I dey?

PDP will be whitewashed, We(APC) are very strong here

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by strangest(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lionelbhass:
It's obvious, I've been observing from the day he won smiley

no get highbp with your observation
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by olowo1995(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Gurumaharaji:
Na only fool go return to where he was rejected and dejected.....If the clueless President is that powerful, wat stopped him from given the Obaseki the APC ticket?? Or is Oshiomole more powerful than Buhari in the Party ??Mtcheww....

the president can't decide for the party, he will have to obey the party rule and Constitution.
Anything can happen in politics because in politics, there is no permanent friend and there is no permanent enemy

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by joefelin2345: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Flexherbal:
The people of Edo did not vote for a party, they voted to send a message.
Correct. I guess that was what happened. So whether he return to APC or remain in PDP to me is immaterial. Even if for one reason or the other he is removed, Edo people have spoken thru ...Edo no be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by strangest(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mraphel:

U mean Obaseki have nothing to offer?

I mean we don't encourage godfatherism here in Edo and definitely not from Bobo Chicago, your god.. a drug dealer
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by euniselfyahoo: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
If he tries it war for him. You can not bite the fingers that feed you
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by fireback: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mylove55:
] don't rejoice yet,

The only way for Thief obaseki to escape from justice tanko is by decamping to APC.

now I understand what the op is trying to say. IMO style loading....
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by moodyguy: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mylove55:
] don't rejoice yet,

Just buy sniper and drink if cannot bear the painment
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Only a fool will return to its vomit
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Bullet01(f): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
He will be the biggest on earth ingrate if he try it and this will finished himself politically
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Badonasty(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Provision for independent candidates should be included in Nigerian constitution...I was telling someone that edo peeps voted for Obaseki not pdp
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by AvalonSpace(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Return to meet Oshiomole or what?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Ekpekaycee: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
It's a party that is elected. Since there is no crisis in the PDP, If he decamp he will lose the office

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Yebosola(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
romenna:
Obaseki is currently planning to storm Lagos togeda with Wike, Makinde and Okowa for Gbadamosi to battle Tinubu's stooge.
Tinubu don buy market

Stop this your charade ,they dare not put their inflated ego on the line for senatorial by election grin grin,they will meet their Waterloo.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Roozzaay(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Very unlikely he will return soon.

He just threw down the gauntlet at Tinubu. It will be illogical if he returns to APC, as Edo people will feel betrayed.

"Edo People" what does that mean in a Nigerian politician's dictionary?
So you thought all those fights were actually for the interest of the people?
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Hedonisco: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
arsenal33:
APC offered Saraki and many others the same, but they returned to PDP. Are they ingrates?

Interest is the only permanent thing in politics. What would be Obaseki's interest that would compel him to return to the APC, as a 2nd term governor that he is? Would the APC offer him the Vice Presidential ticket in 2023? Would he be more likely to win the senatorial election in 2023 on the platform of the APC? These are the issues.

What exactly would he be seeking to gain realistically in the APC that he isn't capable of getting in the PDP, having just won reelection? Nothing at all. The APC can only threaten to use the tribunal/Supreme Court to wrestle power from him unless he joins the evil party, but the Obaseki we have seen wouldn't fall that that crap.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Bessppectt(f): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
EastGold:
PDP offered him umbrella when he was pushed into the rain, he will be an ingrate if he decamps to APC.

Unfortunately Nigerian politicians don't think that way.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Yebosola(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
quickberry:

Forget about Lagos State. No be dis Lagos East wey I dey?

PDP will be whitewashed, We(APC) are very strong here

Don't waste your energy with their gibberish, that their new found ego will vamoose one time, let Wike come now, they want to start tribal war b that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by ogubolokento(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Obaseki!Obaseki!! Obaseki!!! how many times?we dey warn you
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by muymacho: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
EastGold:
PDP offered him umbrella when he was pushed into the rain, he will be an ingrate if he decamps to APC.

Obaseki bought the umbrella!
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by frankfrank(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Afonja, dem don come again
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by EDOLUWA: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fallacy talk!!!
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by DEROX: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
romenna:
Tinubu don buy market
lol see you from a reliable source I heard they will counter anything like that and tell the Yoruba's in Lagos that their enemy is Igbos and voting for PDP is voting for igbos and they will turn them out of Lagos thank God you know we don't go together at all then there will be inter tribal war in Lagos and kano then the indigenes will send the strangers back to their land

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by manuelreports: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
That will be a final burial to his political career. If I am Obaseki I will use this 4 years a d set an unbreakable records with amazing transformation of Edo State with that he can even aim towards the presidency. The Revolution can start with Obaseki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenga Ayegbayo Is Dead / FEC Approves Reopening Of four Land Borders / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.