Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately (43520 Views)

Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by muymacho: 5:15am On Sep 22, 2020
frankfrank:

Obaseki is a brand.
How much did Obaseki paid?
Obaseki pepper dem.
See people wen belle dey purge.

I love the man. I would have voted for him but we all know there was price to pay before he was given the governorship ticket. Nothing to be ashamed about, it is the sorry state of Nigerian politics.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by blaqoracle: 5:16am On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:
PDP offered him umbrella when he was pushed into the rain, he will be an ingrate if he decamps to APC.

is he not always an ingrate?
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by blaqoracle: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
see this one again. he's just saying trash as expected. obaseki will never decamp to clueless failed APC party. this was how they said that Benue state governor Samuel ortom will decamp to APC in Benue state, but was rebutted by Governor Ortom. besides Edo state is PDP. obaseki isn't an ingrate man but a gratitude man.
why killing yourself for someone that hardly know if you exist. If Akpabio can come to APC, who else will not come?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by blaqoracle: 5:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
see this one again. he's just saying trash as expected. obaseki will never decamp to clueless failed APC party. this was how they said that Benue state governor Samuel ortom will decamp to APC in Benue state, but was rebutted by Governor Ortom. besides Edo state is PDP. obaseki isn't an ingrate man but a gratitude man.
why worryingyourself for someone that hardly know if you exist. If Akpabio can come to APC, who else will not come?
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 22, 2020
blaqoracle:
is he not always an ingrate?

Mourn the loss of your party and don't mention me in your nonsense.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by AKzee(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Flexherbal:
The people of Edo did not vote for a party, they voted to send a message.
Message like? You guys haven't done anything. It will be more sensible when an unpopular party win the election.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by cocolacec(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2020
Gurumaharaji:
Na only fool go return to where he was rejected and dejected.....If the clueless President is that powerful, wat stopped him from given the Obaseki the APC ticket?? Or is Oshiomole more powerful than Buhari in the Party ??Mtcheww....
What if all the parties involved Obaseki,Tinubu,Oshiomole are playing politics to control both sides of the election?
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Aroka72(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Only in Mr. Bamgbose's dreams will Obaseki return to APC. Who will return to a dark, sinister AP Coven, when he is enjoying a promising and grooving PD Party? Obaseki no be mumu o.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2020
blaqoracle:
why worryingyourself for someone that hardly know if you exist. If Akpabio can come to APC, who else will not come?
kikiki, just accept the fact here. obaseki isn't decamping back to APC. he Will be in PDP and not APC.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by GeneralKoko(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie abegi joor

E go shock you!
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Johnnyessence(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2020
GeneralKoko:

E go shock you!
in your dream, wait till 2024 when he handover to another PDP candidate the people want in Edo state. Edo state is PDP.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by bizzibodi(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
He still has APC blood flowing inside him.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by zedman1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:
PDP offered him umbrella when he was pushed into the rain, he will be an ingrate if he decamps to APC.

Seems you don't know these politicians. Shebi Ortom jumped from PDP to APC to PDP again? One governor within 5 years, did he die? It happend too that year in Bauchi. These are just a few examples. The funny thing about the whole thing is how these men get the masses convinced that one of the party is better than the other one when as a matter of fact they all have been and will continue to be members of both parties pending the direction in which the wind of "democracy" favors them. I've never bought this PDP-APC sh*it for a day, they're one and the same. It's just that Nigerians forget too fast!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
zedman1:
Seems you don't know these politicians. Shebi Ortom jumped from PDP to APC to PDP again? One governor within 5 years, did he die? It happend too that year in Bauchi. These are just a few examples. The funny thing about the whole thing is how these men get the masses convinced that one of the party is better than the other one when as a matter of fact they all have been and will continue to be members of both parties pending the direction in which the wind of "democracy" favors them. I've never bought this PDP-APC sh*it for a day, they're one and the same. It's just that Nigerians forget too fast!

Wow
Thanks for reminding me.
I like people who confront me with verifiable facts
You are the real mvp.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by zedman1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
A haaa, someone finally called that name. For your info, Ortom jumped from PDP to APC to PDP, one man within 5 years, yet he's still the same trash that he has always been, worst in the history of the state. Why are you guys so much into this party shi"*t? Aren't they the same people? A bad man is a bad man and a good man is good also, irrespective of the party he belongs to.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Johnnyessence(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
zedman1:
A haaa, someone finally called that name. For your info, Ortom jumped from PDP to APC to PDP, one man within 5 years, yet he's still the same trash that he has always been, worst in the history of the state. Why are you guys so much into this party shi"*t? Aren't they the same people? A bad man is a bad man and a good man is good also, irrespective of the party he belongs to.
kikiki, you stop the hatred on him, he has done extremely well in Benue state. Ask Benue people.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by zedman1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
kikiki, you stop the hatred on him, he has done extremely well in Benue state. Ask Benue people.
That's the funny thing bro, you guys from outside Benue praise him because you don't really know him. You love him because whenever a topic or situation everyone hates comes up, he comes up to champion such course e.g Fulani matter, water bill, party propaganda etc. He's such a smooth talker who rides solely on sentiments and the gulliblity of the masses, particularly you guys outside the state. Come to Benue and shout those words you wrote up there and see what will happen to you. I repeat, he's the worst we've ever had in history..... I'm from Benue by the way, so it's not about me asking but it's about you asking us and knowing the devil of a man he is. Don't just love a colossal failure for sake of the Party he belongs to.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Johnnyessence(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
zedman1:
That's the funny thing bro, you guys from outside Benue praise him because you don't really know him. You love him because whenever a topic or situation everyone hates comes up, he comes up to champion such course e.g Fulani matter, water bill, party propaganda etc. He's such a smooth talker who rides solely on sentiments and the gulliblity of the masses, particularly you guys outside the state. Come to Benue and shout those words you wrote up there and see what will happen to you. I repeat, he's the worst we've ever had in history..... I'm from Benue by the way, so it's not about me asking but it's about you asking us and knowing the devil of a man he is. Don't just love a colossal failure for sake of the Party he belongs to.
abegi, stop your hatred joor
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by DEROX: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Point of correction, like i told You about the sabotage attempt on
Ojukwu, dont talk about Aba Air port, if the Biafran troops moved
on to capture Lagos that would have been the end.

Despite the isolation, Biafra manufactured weapons and bombs.

Ojukwu was not a strategist, if not for the Russians that heavily supplied weapons to NIgerian Army, Biafra would have defeated the Nigerian Army.

Many will say This and that but the truth remained,the Middle belts that Are been marginalized and killed like chickens
were the pillar in the Nigerian Army then, they were the main Force that helped to win the war.

quote author=DEROX post=94175173]lol write all your crap it doesn't change the fact that they killed other peoples leaders and left theirs untouched were there no corrupt leaders in their region? Who the Bleep is Igbo to tell Yoruba's what to do when did they become our big brother? You said Lagos was at the mercy of biafla troops big lie those who couldn't protect aba from muritala Muhammed is claiming to be stronger than the former capital.Why did ironsi formed unification decree if not for greed? Lol you think you are talking to a toddler they killed akintola because he was a northern tool but couldn't kill their ceremonial azikwe president who are you deceiving?We the younger generation are noe wiser than before we know Igbo is the enemy if not while did azikwe wanted to become the premiere of western region instead of his enclave do we have any ties in common? Even north doesn't try that but you want me to believe my arrewa brothers are the real enemies never.
were they not not moving to Lagos to capture it before Lt Adekunle Benjamin and some other soldiers intercepted them and finished them off at ORE in ondo state or do you want to deny that.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Rawhumper(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
At the time Biafran troops were approaching Lagos, Nigeria was not ready,
if the Biafran troops didnt delay as a result of some Officer's
undermining Ojukwu.....Biafran troops would have captured Lagos.

Ibos Made up half of the Nigerian Army with most of the trained at
Sandhurst but lo, some of these fine Soldiers died during counter
coup.

Let it be known, that the five Majors main aim, was not to
disintegrate Nigeria, this has been a lie our politicians have used,to
paint them Black for decades- It was to fish out corrupt politicians and to address the Western political instability.

This has been a lie, that made ibos to be the enemy, i hope many who come across this write up, from a Source close to the plotters will start to have a rethink.
This is not Propaganda nor an attempt to
lie to elevate the Ibo race but the hidden truth.

Yes the Black Scorpion was a renowned officer whose skill was known.

Its a terrible thing, Ibo politicians were busy
chasing money
without trying to correct lies fabricated against
the coup plotters.

Fir every desire, every action corresponds to another.
A violent desire can only be satisfied with
violence and there will be a cost.

DEROX:
were they not not moving to Lagos to capture it before Lt Adekunle Benjamin and some other soldiers intercepted them and finished them off at ORE in ondo state or do you want to deny that.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Rawhumper(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
[

I hope this hidden info will go a Long way, to open eyes of Nigerians, so that the aspersion many have for Ibos will become a Thing of a past.

The 1966 coup was never done to disintegrate
Nigeria, also People should know there were
those in Ibo land with Majors that
didnt Support the Biafran war.

quote author=DEROX post=94175173]lol write all your crap it doesn't change the fact that they killed other peoples leaders and left theirs untouched were there no corrupt leaders in their region? Who the Bleep is Igbo to tell Yoruba's what to do when did they become our big brother? You said Lagos was at the mercy of biafla troops big lie those who couldn't protect aba from muritala Muhammed is claiming to be stronger than the former capital.Why did ironsi formed unification decree if not for greed? Lol you think you are talking to a toddler they killed akintola because he was a northern tool but couldn't kill their ceremonial azikwe president who are you deceiving?We the younger generation are noe wiser than before we know Igbo is the enemy if not while did azikwe wanted to become the premiere of western region instead of his enclave do we have any ties in common? Even north doesn't try that but you want me to believe my arrewa brothers are the real enemies never.[/quote]
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by Goke7: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
zedman1:

Don't mind them, when ortom was in APC and the fulani herdsmen were running riot, they hated him because he was APC even wike then abused and mocked him with the killings going on then, but immediately he switched to pdp even with the same fulani crisis he became the beautiful bride.

We no well for naija I tell u

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately by zedman1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
abegi, stop your hatred joor
Smh, how Nigeria go ever better with this kind of attitude? With this kind of blind followership? Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) / Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.