Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies (33828 Views)

Why Don't Men Talk About This With Their Wives? / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by 1759ademola(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Meeee, Never will I get a Visectomy or what do they called.
Withdrawal is the best method. She's save in my hand from all these their procedures.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by DexterousOne(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2020
ednut1:
Guys will make ladies use postinor , do abortions, used invasive birth control etc. But wont near anything like vasectomy or sperm killers. I blame women una no just get sense hahaha

You are right

The women here need to get wiser undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by godello: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2020
A vasectomy won’t affect your ability to have and enjoy sex. You’ll still ejaculate. The only difference is your semen will no longer contain sperm
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Amorprincesa24: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Abstinence in marriage. Are you joking?
mariahAngel:

They should learn to practice abstinence or other form of intimacy within the ovulation period.
They won't die from not having sex within that period of time.
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Amorprincesa24: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2020
Family planning is not a sin. It is not in the bible.

Can you tell God i don't want to be pregnant in the next 5years and he will say okay. The rule is if you do the norm pregnancy will occur.
It's just like planting a seed and saying it should not grow.

Family Planning is a way in which births can be controlled.

Take those northerners for instance, procreation of children that they can't even take care of. They leave them on the streets to fend for themselves.

I am a Christian and i encourage family planning. I stand by it. I think God is fine by it.

Condoms is still family planning method. So anyone against vasectomy should be against condoms too. They are both under family planning.
bukatyne:

You are assuming all women have regular periods.

Anyways, i consider the motive in addition to the action.

With my little Bible knowledge and Christian race, I have not seen anywhere that contraceptives in marriage is a sin or wrong.

And I have no business with what is 'socially' acceptable, I work with what is right.

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by mariahAngel(f): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Abstinence in marriage. Are you joking?

Avoiding sex for a short period of time to prevent pregnancy is not impossible. Couples will not die within that short time.
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Amorprincesa24: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2020
My dear, Come back when you get married and tell me again.
mariahAngel:

Avoiding sex for a short period of time to prevent pregnancy is not impossible. Couples will not die within that short time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by spiralwedge(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Ive been looking for a place to do this.

Please can anyone provide the info and price?
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by xorojinx: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2020
But wait o, what if a man has 4 kids and then decides to do this, then after three years later, he discovers that the 4 kids are not his, not even one, how does he now father a child through his loins?

I'm just thinking out loud.

You see, the rate at which most men are unknowingly training other men's children is on the increase. Most times women keeps this information hidden until unfortunately, the real story comes to light.
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by moviemaker: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Marie Stopes clinic. 50k
It's cheaper in a government hospital but Marie Stopes has good experienced doctors

spiralwedge:
Ive been looking for a place to do this.

Please can anyone provide the info and price?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by britiko: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

As a Christian, do you agree with the procedure?

Please, don't give me your favourite "where is it written in the bible?" line... God cannot be mocked or fooled.

Wow, I can't believe you wrote this.

Like seriously? What has religion got to do Vasectomy? Does religion help put food on the table, cater for the kids need or pay for tuition?

Wisdom is profitable to direct says this bible o. This same Bible says a man that is unable to provide for his family is worse than an infidel... so what's the essence of having kids you can't comfortably care for?

If I may ask you, how is this vasectomy different from other prevention methods? Are other prevention methods acceptable to you as a Christian?

I can't understand why Nigerians are overtly religious rather than being spiritually inclined with their creator. Religion shouldn't clog our reasoning. Haba, to every man his own...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Darkgini: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
they are not Nigerian

Klass99:
I love all of the men on this list for their sensibility and practicality. cheesy kiss

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Oh boy! This men are strong oo. shocked
I can't do that. What if the case arise in the future and I need to have more kids? What if my wife divorces me and I remarry and I need a kid with my woman? What if my kids die and I have no option than to procreate? What will I do? undecided So I can't do it, thank you, Next!!!

Incase you don't know na me talk

U sound like an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by themaestro08(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
bukatyne:

If you guys (men & women bittter in this section about making their partners happy) choose well, your spouses would not be 'another gender', 'one man', 'one woman', bla bla that permeates this section.

A husband had VC to prevent further pregnancies when they have gotten to the required kids and you are talking of 'denying himself further procreation'?

Does he want to start a motherless babies home or sperm donation?

Fool! What if an accident happens and the said man lost his child/children? So he should start scratching the back of his head? cheesy Lamenting his disastrous decision?

There are lots of contraception methods widely available, but this is extreme and sounds unreasonable angry

The biggest joke I've come across today is this nonsense
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by themaestro08(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Gerrard59:

[s][/s]This is my basis for opting for vasectomy when the time comes. Procreation is relatively inexpensive but raising children (giving them the best than what your parents did) is expensive. In an economy where GDP growth has been very anaemic considering that population growth continues to rise, it implies jobs will be scarce ditto wealth creation opportunities as the economy isn't creating enough to cater for the huge number of people. Also, it's an option for men who love playing away matches: you will not have another child outside your marriage (another cost to finance). Considering how cheap vasectomy is and expensive raising children is, it's the best contraceptive one can think of. As for those using religion to argue against vasectomy, that's total balderdash! [s][/s]

GDP per capita and vasectomy are totally unrelated . There are more reasonable and logical forms of contraception for men out there, if so why go this extreme? angry. What if along the line you lost your family and you wanna start afresh?

The last thing any reasonable guy should go for is going through the knife all in the name of contraception angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by bukatyne(f): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
JuanDeDios:
Interesting debate between bukatyne and mariahAngel.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by SirMichael1: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lol. Let the whole world come down, even if everyone in the world do it, i'll rather stop having sex than perform such ungodly procedure. My amu must plant seeds accross all races and all tribes. I'll have a seed, a generation in all continent.
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by SirMichael1: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
bukatyne:

You are assuming all women have regular periods.

Anyways, i consider the motive in addition to the action.

With my little Bible knowledge and Christian race, I have not seen anywhere that contraceptives in marriage is a sin or wrong.

And I have no business with what is 'socially' acceptable, I work with what is right.

All these your talk no enter house oh.

If Job had cut his 'amu' after giving birth to the first round of children because he feels he has birthed his all... Shey after the devil wiped all his generations, which 'amu' do you think would have planted the seeds into his wife for second round of pikins?

My amu must have a generation in all continent. I'll spray my seed in all grounds- fertile, unfertile, rocky, loamy till I get my name in all corners of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by spiralwedge(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
moviemaker:
Marie Stopes clinic. 50k
It's cheaper in a government hospital but Marie Stopes has good experienced doctors

Thank you so much.
Where is it located?
I will google them now.
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by moviemaker: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lawanson Surulere Lagos[

quote author=spiralwedge post=94222905]

Thank you so much.
Where is it located?
I will google them now.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Liposure: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. Let the whole world come down, even if everyone in the world do it, i'll rather stop having sex than perform such ungodly procedure. My amu must plant seeds accross all races and all tribes. I'll have a seed, a generation in all continent.
we shall reap bountifully
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by SirMichael1: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Liposure:
we shall reap bountifully
After I'm done with planent earth, it will know someone walked on it.
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by BlackManta(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
dingbang:
Hamza, 31
I’ve setup a vasectomy appointment for November. I don’t have any children and I’m perfectly fine with the prospect of never having one. My girlfriend is completely fine with it although I dare not tell my mother.

This hamza is an idiotttttt

Judging someone you don't know is a very foolish thing to do.
You don't know what influenced his decision to never have children.

What if he has a hereditary health condition that he does not want his offsprings to inherit

Do you know that some people with hereditary health condition normally desist from birthing children but instead go for adoption

Deciding not to have kids is not a sin.

Please have some common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by showafrica(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Liposure:
How can i tamper with my organ when there are better and friendly ways of avoiding pregnancy. Can't happen. I cherish my instrument

Imagine going through all that just to avoid bele... What happens to condom or withdrawal or free period.

Nonesense and vecetonomy
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fejimummy:

he was selfish because any child that comes out from that sexual intercourse would have all the inheritance of the brother and that was what he wanted to avoid because he was the next in line after his brother .

Chai ..e don tey wey family members dey chook eye for inheritance o... No be only for nollywood movies cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by SKYQUEST(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=MrTAnonymous post=94208126] Oh boy! This men are strong oo. shocked
I can't do that. What if the case arise in the future and I need to have more kids? What if my wife divorces me and I remarry and I need a kid with my woman? What if my kids die and I have no option than to procreate? What will I do? undecided So I can't do it, thank you, Next!!!

Incase you don't know na me talk[/quote
] Typical african thinking
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by HomerTimpson: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Klass99:
I love all of the men on this list for their sensibility and practicality. cheesy kiss

of course you do,but we other men we love youtube cool
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Gerrard59(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
themaestro08:

GDP per capita and vasectomy are totally unrelated . There are more reasonable and logical forms of contraception for men out there, if so why go this extreme? angry. What if along the line you lost your family and you wanna start afresh?

The last thing any reasonable guy should go for is going through the knife all in the name of contraception angry

GDP growth not GDP per capita* And yes, the economic growth of a country is linked to whether her citizens want to procreate. The lower the GDP growth, the lower wealth creation opportunities and jobs for one's offsprings. Those who desire to limit procreation have several options, one of which is vasectomy. You didn't see where I mentioned it as an option for men who want to play away matches? Do you want to have a child outside marriage while having fun? Do you know that's another cost to bore? Regarding losing a child or an unforeseen circumstance, bad things do happen. The best is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by josh2297(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
As a Nigerian man I can really consider this... at least it is a free license to play multiple matches with reckless abandon... damning the consequences
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by HomerTimpson: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

They should learn to practice abstinence or other form of intimacy within the ovulation period.
They won't die from not having sex within that period of time.
menh! After reading your comments on this human foolishness,You have my @ anyday anytime. And my woman of the year award goes to you. I must meet you someday mam. You just claimed all the credits in proverbs 31 all for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by mariahAngel(f): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
britiko:

Wow, I can't believe you wrote this.

Like seriously? What has religion got to do Vasectomy? Does religion help put food on the table, cater for the kids need or pay for tuition?

Wisdom is profitable to direct says this bible o. This same Bible says a man that is unable to provide for his family is worse than an infidel... so what's the essence of having kids you can't comfortably care for?

If I may ask you, how is this vasectomy different from other prevention methods? Are other prevention methods acceptable to you as a Christian?

I can't understand why Nigerians are overtly religious rather than being spiritually inclined with their creator. Religion shouldn't clog our reasoning. Haba, to every man his own...

The truth is that in life, we all can't share the same views, we can only try respect them, even though they might seem absurd to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes By Kids (pics). / Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.