Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,564 members, 7,770,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Remedies To Simple Body Discomfort - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedies To Simple Body Discomfort (191 Views)

Solution To Chronic Wax Blockage In The Ear, Resulting in Tinnitus & Discomfort. / Advoid External Hemorrhoids (pile) Pain And Discomfort / Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedies To Simple Body Discomfort by NicholeDietary(f): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
We bring the last page of my book 'Your Supposed Health', to the forefront ( written by momma nature, CEO of Nichole Dietary Consultancy Ltd)

' 'Remedies to simple body discomforts '

When I say remedies, I don't mean, cure.
Only simple body discomforts vanishes with remedies.
Ailments only go with consistency and strictness with your living right.

Re: Remedies To Simple Body Discomfort by NicholeDietary(f): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Some of us got foamy urine, back ache, colored urine etc
You jump from pillar to post " please, remedy for foamy urine "
Go to another place " remedy for backache "
Your mind does not tell you, foamy urine isn't normal, worst of all, when it becomes persistent.

Yet, you still seek " drink milk, it will go "
" drink ogogoro, by tomorrow, fiam "
These are the kinds of magic we seek, as humans
if your urine became foamy overtime, what makes you think, to heal, would be overnight
And what makes you feel your urine which was clear but now foamy is ant sting, which you just apply Rob and it disappears
Do you know from this same foamy urine, some are already queued for dialysis?

If not for privacy sake, I would have loved to show us what people are passing through.
If I open the official consultation line, we would see lines of texts from different kinds of people
Most of them, ' kidney issues '
' am already on dialysis '
But if you go out there to speak to people about the mistakes we are making causing people to go down daily, making the hospital so rich, nobody cares to listen.

Re: Remedies To Simple Body Discomfort by NicholeDietary(f): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
starting with headache;
Headache is just a symptom, am sorry
So Panadol doesn't cure headache, cos something is always behind the head aching.
You deal with the source not the symptom.

* what if it's over stress

* what if it's your state of mind

*What if it's excess weight which is also a source of pressure?

* what if it's your health state ?

Your body can't be ailing and your head stands aside
It would equally feel the pressure.
Headache is only a symptom of these things
But as a relief to headache before treating that ailment, shedding your weight, working on your state of mind, reducing your workload, what could help?
I introduced a wonderful Kola to us last month
You could chew in tiny bits
Grind into powder, keep boiling and steaming until you start sweating profusely
Cut in bits and tie to your forehead until relieved
Your lemon grass ritual also could also help(boil lemon grass in water, drink, steam and bath with)

Re: Remedies To Simple Body Discomfort by NicholeDietary(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
2. Snake or scorpion bite.

This is not an ailment
This is a remedy case
To prevent a snake or scorpion around you, you get their repellants
Whatever repels them equally treats them
We got onions, garlic,
Note: am teaching from my own experience
There could be more remedies.

Tear the affected part to bleed, cut a lime fruit, and make contact with the blood, till you feel relieved, wipe and apply garlic paste in the tear
In place of lime, you could use the African black stone to suck out the poison before applying the garlic paste
Follow with your citruses( to drink) to clear the system

(1) (Reply)

She Punished Men By Infecting Them With AIDS / Local Rice Available In Large Quantity. (very Affordable) / World Mental Health Day 2020: 5 Foods You Must Add To Your Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.