Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ex-introverts You Are Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex-introverts You Are Needed (223 Views)

Most Internet Trolls Are Introverts (discuss) / 5 Reasons Why People Are INTROVERTS / 20 Important Things You Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-introverts You Are Needed by Mike7302: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
I have always wished there is just like a wand that can change one from introvert to extrovet or at least ambivert. I have always been a reserved and gentle guy, sometimes a loner.

There are times I just have try to act like an exttovert to fit in but it just feels tiring and unreal, like I am acting a movie script. Some people even think I am forming sometimes.

And I keep having that desire to live life to the fullest, to just have fun especially now I am preparing to enter uni. I don't even know how to keep friends, so I don't have much friends but when am with my friends I am more free I become a talkative. I have never even had a female friend talkless of gf. I just want to change,I want more exposure.

So, if you were once like this what steps did you take to be more social?
Re: Ex-introverts You Are Needed by Vyzz: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yes what's up...

You want to be an ex-Introvert?...

First of all... Being an ex-Introvert doesn't make u an extrovert.... But maybe an omnivert grin...

I use think being shy with a pretty face was cute and sexy till I was told girls don't appreciate/like it.... Look at Ọzọ..

And I used to drink to be high... Then I learnt how to be myself... In all condition be yourself...

People actually respect u and some feel you are one proud modaf**ker but there ain't no reason to prove them wrong or right....

Just say what u want and act as u won't.
Re: Ex-introverts You Are Needed by Karleb(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rule 1. There are no rules.

Rule 2. Stop calling yourself an introvert. Stop that shitt immediately.

Rule 3. Make a renowned extrovert your role model and start greeting everybody, everytime, everyday.

Rule 4. Remember Rule 1.
Re: Ex-introverts You Are Needed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
I could never ex my personality.
It's who I am.
Re: Ex-introverts You Are Needed by Karleb(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
locust:
I could never ex my personality. It's who I am.
Then this thread is not for you.
Re: Ex-introverts You Are Needed by Ftheophilous(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2020
About to share some of my experiences......

I don't think anyone exists in this world that doesn't wish to change one or two things about them be it, looks, personality, physique, social status, family etc.
So, you are not alone....got it?

I can't categorically label my personality, but I Know I am more of an introvert - you could say I'm an ambivert.

The first step to changing yourself is when you acknowledge that you need some rebranding....kudos! cos you did that by creating this thread

The next step, building up your confidence...
People have varied reasons to be confident but confidence has to be initially hinged on something so that that confidence can develop and become part of you - my opinion.....

You could be confident about your looks, smartness, socio-economic status, height, talents, skills....etc.
People easily get attracted to your personality either introverted or extroverted mainly when you have something to offer....so make sure you can offer something, if not to people, at least to yourself.

what you have isn't what introversion is all about.....but it's one of the "side effects" of being an introvert which you need to work on. For extroverts, it could be a constant heightened state of officiousness while for introverts it could be constant quietness and consistent limbo-state.

To get more information, visit the introvert lounge here on nairaland....

(1) (Reply)

Grab The Numerous Advantages By Installing Wood Composite Decking / Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't / Strike: We’ll Enforce The Law, Police Warn Labour Unions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.