Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

BREAKING: Yahoo Boy Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Yahoo Boy Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Delta State (446 Views)

Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death / Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Yahoo Boy Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Delta State by Erons123: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
A Motorcyclist has been confirmed dead while passenger sustained life threatening injuries after being knocked down by an over speeding vehicle allegedly owned by an internet fraudster.

The accident happened at New Farm area of Sapele council area in Delta state on Monday morning. Ekohotblog gathered that the Okada rider who was in his 30s died on the spot while his passenger, a woman, was rushed to the hospital by the driver of the GLK in a keke.

The speeding vehicle unnumbered Mercedes-Benz GLK was purchased last week before the accident. Residents said the Okada man had picked the woman from Gana market area before the speeding GLK driver brushed them from behind.

“The accident happened right in my presence. The driver of the GLK was on speed and he crushed the okada man and the passenger he was carrying to farm from behind.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/21/breaking-yahoo-boy-crushes-okada-rider-to-death-in-delta-state/
Re: BREAKING: Yahoo Boy Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Delta State by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Black Teen

(1) (Reply)

God Punish Me If I Was Involved – Ex-minister Accused Of Stripping Staff Naked / Evil Women / Driver Beats Woman For 'forgetting Bag In Cab'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.