Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death (37056 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Gunmen Attack Funeral In Anambra State, Set Vigilante Vehicle Ablaze (Video) / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Businesslist: 6:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Two persons have been crushed to death in Ondo Town, headquarters of Ondo West Local Government Area of Ondo State by suspected Yahoo boys.

Four persons were also injured in the fatal accident that happened in NEPA axis, Ademulegun road, Ondo Town.

The crash was said to have occurred when a Toyota Camry popularly known as ‘Muscle’ crashed into a tricycle.

According to eyewitnesses, the driver of the Toyota Camry was on top speed when he lost control of the car and rammed into the tricycle.

One of the eyewitnesses said the driver of the tricycle popularly called ‘Oyinbo’ and one passenger died immediately while others sustained serious injuries. Cleaning Services In Nigeria

Following the accident, residents of the area became infuriated when the driver of the car, a young boy, left the car and ran away from the scene.

The residents later set the vehicle ablaze over the alleged action of the driver.

The corpses of the deceased were deposited in the morgue of General hospital in Ondo town by the patrol team of Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), while the four surviving victims were taken to the Trauma Centre in the town for treatment.

Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the State, PPRO, DSP Funmi Odunlami stated that she could not verify if the suspect is a Yahoo boy.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/08/angry-mob-set-vehicle-ablaze-as-suspected-yahoo-boy-crushes-two-to-death/

4 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Aufbauh(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Youthful exuberant is the greatest undoing of Yahoo boys.
They're in rush for everything in life but failed to learn on those things they pursue.

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Bola146(f): 6:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Awon omo wobe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed because of what See wahala cry cry killing innocent people, awon omo oshi dede

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Hope they were caught, handed over to the right authority's after their character's must have been mended?

5 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Aufbauh:
Youthful exuberant is the greatest undoing of Yahoo boys.
I hardly make use of the accelerator pedal, unless when am on the expressway.

I dey respect people wey dey over speed on any kin road

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Sonnobax15(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
The rate at which yahoo boys misbehaves these days since the disbandment of Sars,it's getting worst........To the extent that they even park their cars in the middle of roads,bring out drinks and drink right there.....No be why we fight that end sars fight that year be that na angry

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by slawormiir: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Not good

But there is no need to set that car on fire na

Nigerians are so pathetic..

They just conclude he is a yahoo boy

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Omicron007: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2021
shocked

Lemme hear what the Damn Niggar guy above me has to say. I know that guy in question is his fellow comrade grin

This happened in Yellowba land.
It might be a directive from a Baba to do so.
What do I know?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by money121(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by DropsMic(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2021
In Nigeria every young guy driving a vehicle is a suspected Yahoo boy.... Archaic people...

Rip to the dead

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Anthony0094(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2021
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Anneka101(f): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
wink
Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by iscom(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Oh!
Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by AustineCJ: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Youths are misbehaving, political leaders are misbehaving, spiritual leaders are yanning dust everyday, community leaders are collecting bribes, security agents are aiding and abetting crimes, boko boys are having a field day changing govt, bandits are increasing in number n ransom, Igbos are roaring, the army are living in denial, presidential spokesmen are living upto their lies, president Buhari is forming deaf and blind, I’m here typing and you are reading ...... it’s well with us all. Amen

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Say no to drugs undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by sotall(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Imustnottalk: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Anybody drive expensive car nah Yahoo boy nawa for naija oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Benitoh: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2021
They prefer not to work.

But wants to make it the easy way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Jaggededge: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2021
cool
Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by SHOPPERS(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The rate at which yahoo boys misbehaves these days since the disbandment of Sars,it's getting worst........To the extent that they even park their cars in the middle of roads,bring out drinks and drink right there.....No be why we fight that end sars fight that year be that na angry

I don't know what you're driving at but please abeg no even try make it seem like we need SARS back. Abeg. E too early to dey invite thunder make e come fire person.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Abeg don't link SARS with anything here.

People overspeed, whether yahoo boy or not.

And people kill people with cars, whether yahoo boy or not.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Chummynoni(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Rip to the dead

Check my siggy for 50% reduction in price of my wristwatch. Just 1 left
Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by itsme01: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Their new Ritual... Hit and run

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Nbotee(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021
itsme01:
Their new Ritual... Hit and run

Ahn ahn naaaaa.... Make we try dey reason normal na. Accidents happen either due to carelessness or mechanical problems developed by the car.. There's nothing to prove a yahoo boy is involved except that "a young boy ran away from the scene". I'm sure it was the fear of mob action that made him run...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by yuzjet(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021
And the owner of the vehicle may not be yahoo boy óò. I sure say na Gmail boy.

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021
#ENDSARS grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Emmy3(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021
For crying out loud; not all young boys driving a clean car are Yahoo boys...
I was in the East and I saw young entrepreneurs owning their own gigantic houses and car.
I know crypto traders and programmers who are living large.
But on a sincere note; blood money ritualist and Yahoo boys na them plenty pass among the young guys on cars.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by xynerise: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021
DropsMic:
In Nigeria every young guy driving a vehicle is a suspected Yahoo boy.... Archaic people...

Rip to the dead

Most Yahoo boys have one driving pattern which is stupidly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death by Dminister(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Every car accelerator pedal is a sure way to death. Drivers know this and stop accelerating anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.