Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures (3719 Views)

What I’d Wear To See Barack Obama If He Invited Me For Dinner – Tems Shares / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Animegirl(f): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Sasha Obama (20 years old) and Malia Obama (23 years old) in Los Angeles on 3/16/22.

1 Like

Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Mbataku96(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wow wow wonderful
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Malory: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I am sure you haven’t seen me. I don’t wear lice infested wigs or use makeup. However, I have evidence that the first thing on your mind after sighting two females is sex.

So, what else is inside your coconut head?

Anyway, it is okay to dream. smiley
Dream that might come to reality sooner than you think. Her father wouldn't have become the president if he didn't dream of it

3 Likes

Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by iamyemiakins(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
I've finally seen my own fruit (Malia) in Obama's compound that I want to pluck. I'll inform President Buhari to help me branch at Obama's house when next he visits USA, to help me inform The Obamas of this ambition of mine to marry their daughter, Malia.

3 Likes

Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Malory:
Dream that might come to reality sooner than you think. Her father wouldn't have become the president if he didn't dream of it

Alright then, I wish you all the best in your sexual ambition. smiley

1 Like

Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by illicit(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
That Lepa wink tongue
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Malory: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Alright then, I wish you all the best in your sexual ambition. smiley
So this is what you are wishing me to achieve in life? You must be a wicked person
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Malory:
So this is what you are wishing me to achieve in life? You must be a wicked person

You dey disturb o. You be last born?
No be you talk say na your dream be that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Mario1989(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
iamyemiakins:
I've finally seen my own fruit (Malia) in Obama's compound that I want to pluck. I'll inform President Buhari to help me branch at Obama's house when next he visits USA, to help me inform The Obamas of this ambition of mine to marry their daughter, Malia.
NA HOSPITAL PMB DEY GO FOR USA, HIM NO GET TIME AND ENERGY TO BRANCH TO OBAMA'S HOUSE. TALK TO TINUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by LogicBomb8: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Do u mean there are fbi agents around this two?
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by ImoleNaija: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2022
They are not bad
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Karleb(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2022
How the hell do we still think having daughters is like not having children?

1 Like

Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Dankovich1: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2022
Is time I come with my kingsmen to seek their hands in marriage grin
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Malory: 5:49am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

You dey disturb o. You be last born?
No be you talk say na your dream be that?
grin grin You're funny dear
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Almaigaa: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Pretty ladies. But my Babe Amaka fine pass them. She is even a beauty Queen. She won the last Miss Igbo beauty Contest in the East.

Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by pacespot(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2022
So these pictures made it to this place. That Sasha has grown voluptuous o shocked
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by nnamdi640: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2022
I think I have found my missing rib. The one on the left
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by nnamdi640: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2022
Almaigaa:
Pretty ladies. But my Babe Amaka fine pass them. She is even a beauty Queen. She won the last Miss Igbo beauty Contest in the East.
Don't play this expensive joke again.
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by whippersnapper(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Damn nigarr. Heard one was dating one British dude Rory farquharson
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by Hungrychicken(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Person say him done see flower for Obama compound grin grin grin
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2022
These babes are sorted for life men

Animegirl:
Sasha Obama (20 years old) and Malia Obama (23 years old) in Los Angeles on 3/16/22.
Re: See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures by toujurs: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
I don't know why these ladies like to sexualize themselves. undecided. After now, they would say it's only sex men come after them for. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed!…singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Florence Ita G / What Vin Diesel Had To Say About Paul Walker's Death Very Touching / Olamide Owns A Petrol Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.