Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) (46964 Views)

Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo) / Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by ike95: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Never Knew this Man but I have Heard so Many Good things about Him from people who came across Him, Especially People who Passed through ABU Zaria..

Prayers for the Family . May GOD Comfort them..

Having said that I still will Hammer on the Need for Preparation for Eternity.
Eternity is so Real! Don't toil with it Folks.
Nothing on this Earth is Worth trading your Eternal life for..
This is very very Important!
Salvation Through JESUS Christ is the Way to Eternal Life..
If you Miss Heaven! You Cannot Miss Hell!!
can a Muslim people make heaven, please I need answers.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Dagger111(m): 5:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Rugaria:
Why Doo Nigerians drimatise burials

Dramatize

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Binismaeel: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Gbogbowa:
It is appointed for man to die once then judgement where will you spend eternity heaven or hell, accept Jesus Today

Who is Jesus A. S?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Inalilahi waina ilehi rojiun..

Yerowbah muslim.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by alfredfrddy(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2020
updatechange:
How come they're not using face mask shocked
Omo d crowd pass stadium o shocked
The demonic govt of the world said the virus now exist in places of worship only. They are just successfully killing our faith.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by olisaEze(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Very few people would dare to speak ill of this man. Well respected by all who had the privilege of meeting him. Abu my condolences on ur grand papa kpaiment. RIP sir.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by mu2sa2: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2020
cuteboy2:
Interventions like this to frustrate and circumvent laid down rules and due processes is precisely the reason Nigeria has retrogressed under the political overlordship of Northern fulani hegemony.

Buhari got admitted to Nigerian Military school with without WAEC result on the strength of a letter from his Emir. JAMB cut off marks are lowered for certain parts of the country to enable them gain admission to University.

The rest of the country is being held back in the vain hope the Northern part of the country will catch. It is a backward, corrosive and archaic policy. It never worked and will never work. It doesn't even help the North because it disincetivizes them to strive like the rest of the country because they believe one Emir or an influential army officer will always bend the rules for them in employment or educational contest. So why bother to apply themselves.

This is the foundation of the entitlement mentality that pervades the psyche of a typical Northener, including the current President Muhammed Buhari

I hope you know that in those days to complete secondary school was an achievement in itself. In fact, the handful of university graduates went into the civil service to become permanent secretaries or to academics to become professors. People like Buhari joined the army out of passion and because of the opportunity for training and educational advancement. Buhari went to US War College- his certificate from there is more valuable than the piece of paper your have today with Bsc stamped on it.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by cuteboy2: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2020
If the scope of mechanical engineer is beyond petrol engine and grinding machines, that means it should be a piece of cake for that engineer to fix na.

Ok. Let us forget those ones I mentioned. Can he fix the ones you listed: turbines, compressors, valves, refrigeration units, etc?

If he is serious about the job, I am still waiting for his response. Or maybe you can answer for him

Greatken007:
Oga that is not the job of a mechanical engineer , don't confuse it with Automobile engineer... Mechanical Engineering is far beyond that scope... Energy and power ,Materials , Refrigeration and air conditioning ,pumps ,valves ,compressors ,turbines , production/ designs etc are few aspect of mechanical engineering. The word Mechanic and mechanical are completely different.Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2020
ike95:
In Islam anyone can make it to heaven as long as your worship is devoted to God alone,and you live a good live.You don't have to be a Muslim.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2020
ike95:

Jesus Saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Sardauna24(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2020
updatechange:
How come they're not using face mask shocked
Omo d crowd pass stadium o shocked
Why did you fail to ask edo politicians during their rally nd campaigns
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Sardauna24(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Seventy7kings:
shocked he must be a real niggarrr, see crowd. Emir for that matter. May God forgive all his shortcomings
mr.man go and ask your ancesstors he is not an ordinary nd local emir as yours in your region
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by badmus11(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2020
the crowd speak more about you.. RIP Emir
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by sojfaith243: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2020
The late Emir of Zazzau was a man of peace. Christians in Zaria love him and will miss you as well. R.I.P. May God console his family, the Emirate and the entire Zaria.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by massalati(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2020
sKeetz:

Theres a lot of things you can learn. Depends on your interests. Here's a notable few..

Programming(web,mobile,game and software development)

UI/UX design

Digital marketing

Digital Project management

Data analysis/science

Copywriting

Email marketing

And so on....

Pick one and give it your all. Nothing good comes easy.

Thanks boss i'm very grateful, though am an undergraduate...

Thanks.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by hahn(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Never Knew this Man but I have Heard so Many Good things about Him from people who came across Him, Especially People who Passed through ABU Zaria..

Salvation Through JESUS Christ is the only Way to Eternal Life..

So you are basically saying he will go to hell despite how good he was just because he is Muslim?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by peteradamu: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2020
REST IN PEACE EMIRE
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by criuze(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2020
sKeetz:

Dump that degree somewhere the sun dont shine and learn a digital skill. The world is fast moving pass the era of reliance on paper qualifications. What can you do?

big Bros pls give him clue on the particular digital skill he can learn and easily start on his own in a short while

some of these boys have actually tried a lot of digital things
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by generalud: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Where is the physical and social distancing here?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by magzey: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2020
May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannatul Firdausi. Ameen
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2020
hahn:

So you are basically saying he will go to hell despite how good he was just because he is Muslim?

No one Goes to Hell for being Whatever..

People Go to Hell For not Accepting JESUS..

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by hahn(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

So the man is going to hell for not following Jesus, right?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2020
hahn:

So the man is going to hell for not following Jesus, right?

I am not God to tell you if That..

Make your Conclusion from the admonition..
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by hahn(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am not God to tell you if That..

Make your Conclusion from the admonition..

Since you are not god why do you bother then?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by RaptObserver: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

If the Emir had helped you secure a lucrative federal appointment, will he still go to hell? Go to the north and see even Igbo people who are strong Muslims. Religion is a personal thing. Nobody knows what happens after death.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by sKeetz(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2020
massalati:

Thanks boss i'm very grateful, though am an undergraduate...

Thanks.

Doesnt matter. You will hate yourself later if you dont start now trust me.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Seventy7kings: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Sardauna24:
mr.man go and ask your ancesstors he is not an ordinary nd local emir as yours in your region
lol... This your temper get as e be sha, so make sure you always go for BP test regularly. Also, angry and bitter people are also liable to die of heart attack. cheesy Be cool bro, you'll have peace and you'll be happy, trust me cool
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by sKeetz(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2020
criuze:

big Bros pls give him clue on the particular digital skill he can learn and easily start on his own in a short while

some of these boys have actually tried a lot of digital things

If your not after a get rich scheme, then a digital skill is the way to go. Nothing good comes easy so you have to put in work and be patient but it will pay off eventually. Check my previous posts.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by SirMichael1: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salvation Through JESUS Christ is the only Way to Eternal Life..
It's toy sir, not toil.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Very great man.

If Muslims emulate the life of this man, their religion will become more attractive, and the other religions will see that Islam can truly be a religion of peace.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by abidem4real: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLFJ0qzEu8

https://thenationonlineng.net/thousands-bid-emir-of-zazzau-farewell/
See crowd! ...And some idiots were still talking about reopening of schools as an invitation to the spread of over hyped Covid19
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Sardauna24(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Seventy7kings:
lol... This your temper get as e be sha, so make sure you always go for BP test regularly. Also, angry and bitter people are also liable to die of heart attack. cheesy Be cool bro, you'll have peace and you'll be happy, trust me cool
Your quote is as useless as you're..na u go die of heart attack because of how u will see d progress of Northerners..olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Trending Nigerian Slangs And Their Meanings / The Supernatural Fire Dance Of The Itsekiris / Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.