Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) (46951 Views)

Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo) / Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Mindclinic: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Ayubaossy(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2020
RIP
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by malakaimoscondo: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Gbogbowa:
It is appointed for man to die once then judgement where will you spend eternity heaven or hell, accept Jesus Today
what bring Jesus here now?no.Muslim that has not accepted Jesus...
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by ukpahu(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2020
hmmmm i leave in zaria this man,we will miss him becoures he is the root of peace in zaria if not we non moslem for don run to our variuos state, may his soul rest in peace i pray may God give us good leader like him.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Seventy7kings: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2020
Sardauna24:
Your quote is as useless as you're..na u go die of heart attack because of how u will see d progress of Northerners..olodo
is that all? Ok, take care bro cool
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by ASY007(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Rest in jannah our lovely emir a father to all
PatrickOkunima:
N
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Greatken007(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
I can't answer for him , everyone has his own strength and area of specialization ,i only tried to correct a narrative and perception.
cuteboy2:
If the scope of mechanical engineer is beyond petrol engine and grinding machines, that means it should be a piece of cake for that engineer to fix na.

Ok. Let us forget those ones I mentioned. Can he fix the ones you listed: turbines, compressors, valves, refrigeration units, etc?

If he is serious about the job, I am still waiting for his response. Or maybe you can answer for him

Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by cuteboy2: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Everytime the truth that Buhari circumvented the admission process by collecting a letter from an Emir to gain admission into Nigerian military school which he was not qualified for, they will start mouthing this US War College short course being equivalent to MSc nonsense, which the war college has since denounced.

Of all his military school classmate from other parts of the country, how many of them collected letters from their traditional rulers to bend and sidestep admission requirements?

Someone is even praising the late Emir of Zauzzau as being a good man because he wrote to the commandant of NDA to admit a Northern student who could not meet the height requirements. He reportedly said in the letter that the school should borrow part of his height and add to that of the unqualified candidate, and the his wish was granted. Why must the rules always be bent for candidates from the Northern part of the country? Why Northerners are not ashamed of theses things including the almajiri begging system beats my imagination

mu2sa2:
I hope you know that in those days to complete secondary school was an achievement in itself. In fact, the handful of university graduates went into the civil service to become permanent secretaries or to academics to become professors. People like Buhari joined the army out of passion and because of the opportunity for training and educational advancement. Buhari went to US War College- his certificate from there is more valuable than the piece of paper your have today with Bsc stamped on it.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
updatechange:
How come they're not using face mask shocked
Omo d crowd pass stadium o shocked

Wetin concern abokii with face mask.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mindclinic:
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

And no number! How do people help you when u have no address, or we should chop this your half baked dwg?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by mu2sa2: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
cuteboy2:
Everytime the truth that Buhari circumvented the admission process by collecting a letter from an Emir to gain admission into Nigerian military school which he was not qualified for, they will start mouthing this US War College short course being equivalent to MSc nonsense, which the war college has since denounced.

Of all his military school classmate from other parts of the country, how many of them collected letters from their traditional rulers to bend and sidestep admission requirements?

Someone is even praising the late Emir of Zauzzau as being a good man because he wrote to the commandant of NDA to admit a Northern student who could not meet the height requirements. He reportedly said in the letter that the school should borrow part of his height and add to that of the unqualified candidate, and the his wish was granted. Why must the rules always be bent for candidates from the Northern part of the country? Why Northerners are not ashamed of theses things including the almajiri begging system beats my imagination

I hope you are not confusing issues. A poor boy ran to the emir because he was schemed out of Nda admission. The emir helped and he is been hailed even to this day. Are you criticising the emir for his act of magnanimity?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by ike95: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Jesus Saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by ike95: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

In Islam anyone can make it to heaven as long as your worship is devoted to God alone,and you live a good live.You don't have to be a Muslim.
ok cos I sometimes I wonder their faith
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by CioAngels(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
When I see this overcrowded invents by government people, intend to say that government, the managers of Covid-19 are not truthful about all they are doing. Tell me, if they refuse to obey their rules, who will? Oh, I intend forgetting that laws, rules and standards are made for poor observe. The poor will not wear because the law makers are not keeping to the rules, I then ask, are they in all honesty wants the none government people to believe them.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by ThinkSmarter: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Never Knew this Man but I have Heard so Many Good things about Him from people who came across Him, Especially People who Passed through ABU Zaria..

Prayers for the Family . May GOD Comfort them..

Having said that I still will Hammer on the Need for Preparation for Eternity.
Eternity is so Real! Don't toil with it Folks.
Nothing on this Earth is Worth trading your Eternal life for..
This is very very Important!
Salvation Through JESUS Christ is the only Way to Eternal Life..
If you Miss Heaven! You Cannot Miss Hell!!
do U think mo.slems, hindus, budhists will go to hell.fire?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
do U think mo.slems, hindus, budhists will go to hell.fire?

Anyone who Does not Accept and Believe in Jesus Christ will go to Hell Fire
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by darfay: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
saheedbadmus:

Oga speak of what you know and keep mute when it's about other people's religion just as muslims keep mute when Christians quote bible

Saheeeeeedi not being a Muslim doesn't automatically make me a Christian or religious. I seriously doubt you made it past secondary School
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
May Allah have mercy on him. This man helped me without knowing my roots. To get what I got from him from my fellow Yoruba leaders I might suffer a lot. Kolohun Shaanu awa Yoruba. Our kings don't know what next.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by dgee1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Amin sir
Onlyonebuhari:
May Allah have mercy on him. This man helped me without knowing my roots. To get what I got from him from my fellow Yoruba leaders I might suffer a lot. Kolohun Shaanu awa Yoruba. Our kings don't know what next.
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by massalati(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
sKeetz:

Doesnt matter. You will hate yourself later if you dont start now trust me.

THANKS BOSS
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by ThinkSmarter: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone who Does not Accept and Believe in Jesus Christ will go to Hell Fire
Do u know that Religion! is just but a #belief?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by cuteboy2: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
His short stature disqualified him. Every year thousands of applicants do not make the cut if they fail health screening, do not meet minimum educational or height requirement. They will leave the recruitment venue to go and pursue other endeavors. Northern candidates must always run to an Emir to collect letter to bypass laid down rules

mu2sa2:
I hope you are not confusing issues. A poor boy ran to the emir because he was schemed out of Nda admission. The emir helped and he is been hailed even to this day. Are you criticising the emir for his act of magnanimity?
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Unbreakable007: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace to him and to Covid-19
Re: Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) by Ndokwagirl(f): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Modikko:
LOL
Good morning sir please reply my mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Supernatural Fire Dance Of The Itsekiris / Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends / Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.