Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF (27658 Views)

President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia / Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF / Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Clint02(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2020
icuminpiss:

His family house is in kaduna close to mine, his kid bro took his Benz to flex last week, sarz hold am for neck. Lol
Lolz.
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Djamel(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2020
ubcandid:

did he tell you he is a Nigerian?

Yes

He uses the hashtag "naijaboy" on twitter
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
undecided undecided undecided

Think about it
What if a Buhari was the president of this team..
Believe me.. you will see names like Abba.. Musa.. Abdullah,. Yusuf... Dauda etc everywhere..
And we all knows the result...
Insecurity... Comatose economy... poverty capital.. unemployment.. etc

While Yoruba Muslims headed by Tinubu continues to chant sai barber...

must you be tribalistic in all your dealings?
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Lionelbhass(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Okay nice compilation, but why not play it in any African countries Just suggesting oh.
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by generalud: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2020
That is the end for Ogechukwu Ezenwa. Let him sell all he has to leave this country so that he may be recognized.
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by gulfer: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Mrtaye:

Always read information at length before commenting,the are playing the friendly in Austria which is Europe
Oga, my comment was just based on the headline; I did not read the whole article at that timewhich does not preclude me from making the comment before reading as it was not a criticism of the plan to play friendlies.......... angry angry angry
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Vabasi(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
undecided undecided undecided

Think about it
What if a Buhari was the president of this team..
Believe me.. you will see names like Abba.. Musa.. Abdullah,. Yusuf... Dauda etc everywhere..
And we all knows the result...
Insecurity... Comatose economy... poverty capital.. unemployment.. etc

While Yoruba Muslims headed by Tinubu continues to chant sai barber...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Gadaluck(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Chukwueze and Osimhen are the guys to watch. Awesome ballers grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2020
ike95:
noo your wrong, he has Nigeria mother and a Belgium father, infact his a Belgium indegene , google it
Lol I ain't arguing bro. all I know is one of his parents is Belgian while the other is Nigerian.
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by lugo99(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2020
where's eze, saka and d guy who made his r/madrid debut, 'dewale park, chinko dudu, gernot rohr need to cap dis guy,.
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Karac: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2020
So super eagles still exist. Interesting
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Mindclinic: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by PenHub: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rajosh:
ebere accepted to play for England u21
okay. Thanks for info
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Crystademus: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
The list is complete for now,am one of the standby players.
Re: Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF by Fkhalifa(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
I'll like to see Adeomol Lookman and Ebere Eze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him / Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category / Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.