Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo (1152 Views)

Nengi Goes Pantless To Laycon Birthday (see Photos) / HOT: Unbelievable; Nengi Goes Naked In Bedroom / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by laus(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Big Brother: Nengi, How are you feeling today?

Nengi: Honestly, I am feeling much better now but I was very emotional yesterday about Ozo’s eviction. I am not just sad about the fact that he has left the house because I know that I am going to see him in few days. I am basically emotional because of some of the things that I have done wrong to Ozo. The guy is so amazing and I do not think there is anyone in this world that can say that Ozo is not amazing. He has always been taking care of me since our first day in the house. He is a kind of man that always stands for what he wants. He does no waiver, even though I turned him down several times, he was still always looking at me and no other girl in the house. He shows me what true love is and people like him are very rare in this world. I do not think there are many people like Ozo. He does not have time to be fake; he is so real.

The biggest mistake I made was how I made him leave the Big Brother Naija House without being expressive to him. I feel very sad when we quarrel but I don’t tell him all these. I am very sad because one of the last memories he left with me in the house was about our Saturday Night fight in the party.

Read full interview below this link

https://skypertrend.com/2020/09/21/see-what-happened-to-the-sarafina/
Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by solmus: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin

This girl Sabi this game so well, Ozo would soon begin campaigning for her and canvassing vote after this scam love talk

7 Likes

Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by MsAllison(f): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
grin

This girl Sabi this game so well, Ozo would soon begin campaigning for her and canvassing vote after this scam love talk

yes ooo
Ozo is a Simp

but

Wetin dey reign na torgba grin

2 Likes

Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by Kriss216: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
grin

I'll look for Ozo and kidnap him if he ever try this nonsense. embarassed

1 Like

Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by laus(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
[]Big Brother: Nengi, How are you feeling today?

Nengi: Honestly, I am feeling much better now but I was very emotional yesterday about Ozo’s eviction. I am not just sad about the fact that he has left the house because I know that I am going to see him in few days. I am basically emotional because of some of the things that I have done wrong to Ozo. The guy is so amazing and I do not think there is anyone in this world that can say that Ozo is not amazing. He has always been taking care of me since our first day in the house. He is a kind of man that always stands for what he wants. He does no waiver, even though I turned him down several times, he was still always looking at me and no other girl in the house. He shows me what true love is and people like him are very rare in this world. I do not think there are many people like Ozo. He does not have time to be fake; he is so real.

The biggest mistake I made was how I made him leave the Big Brother Naija House without being expressive to him. I feel very sad when we quarrel but I don’t tell him all these. I am very sad because one of the last memories he left with me in the house was about our Saturday Night fight in the party.

Read full interview below

https://skypertrend.com/2020/09/21/see-what-happened-to-the-sarafina/[/quote]
Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by solmus: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

I'll look for Ozo and kidnap him if he ever try this nonsense. embarassed

Lol

Just wait let him start Interview tour... Only thing he would talk about is his love for Nengi, even if you kidnap him he would escape

1 Like

Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by laus(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Big Brother: Nengi, How are you feeling today?

Read full interview below

https://skypertrend.com/2020/09/21/see-what-happened-to-the-sarafina/[/quote]
Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by GraGra247(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol! She knows the useless simp will be watching and she has to say things to impress him and make him campaign for her.

Same way Kidwaya asked biggie to bring Erica back cos he knew damn well the hoe will be watching.

#brainwork. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by oforjide: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:

Lol

Just wait let him start Interview tour... Only thing he would talk about is his love for Nengi, even if you kidnap him he would escape

these foolish yoruba fools shld leave ozo alone naa. Pls if i may ask how does ozo and nengi matter concern you
Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by heendrix(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is why I'll sometimes wish say Military rule dey. by now Regus for don organise boy carry ozo go barrack and beat Gold grade sense into him sad

2 Likes

Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by solmus: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
oforjide:
these foolish yoruba fools shld leave ozo alone naa. Pls if i may ask how does ozo and nengi matter concern you

Insulting a stranger on a public forum only shows your upbringing and who raised you

Last time I checked anybody can comment on any contestants of their choice

Keep your Tribalism within politics section so you don't sound weird in T.V, entertainment and celebrity section of the forum

Re: So Sad; Nengi Goes Emotional In The Diary Because Of Ozo by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 22, 2020
When you in true love, every sacrifice is like a blessing. Ozo never regrets loving her and getting evicted. Only those truly in love understands. You call him fool because you don't know what love is

(1) (Reply)

Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) / Whitemoney Shows Street Credibility As He Shuts Down Ojuelegba / I'm Dying" Halima Abubakar Illness & Confession Video Apostle Suleman Is The Cau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.