Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers (39394 Views)

House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC / APC Crisis: Winners And Losers / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by PureGoldh(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2020
We know em
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by mascot87(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2020
EDO DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LAGOS (I'm starting this campaign today)
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Toscarel: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Those ones that resigned at the last minute must be in Sifia pains

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Frankiss44(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Philip Shaibu remains my MVP.

Shaibu of course is the main MVP.. A rugged grassroots politician that ensured that Edo north votes were squarely divided... That was the first person Oshopickin should have toasted out of Obaseki camp

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by 2cribz: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Obaseki na laugh now,cry later. He has done nothing in the state. I mean zero physical achievements

All na for paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diqSxDEc7mk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf3tfNyrCOA
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by anonimi: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2020
9jamustchange:
It seems the position of godfatherism thrives on electoral profligacy. Once exposed to the sanitizing scrutiny of free, fair and credible election, it loses all it's pretentious and overrated influence and power.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10712119_anywhereanytimeordinarypeoplearegiventhechancetochoosethechoiceisthesamefreedomnottyrannydemocracynotdictatorshiptheruleoflawnottheruleofthesecretpolice38639_jpeg712248faeb4ea0b25cfc5b31ad91a558

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Antoeni(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Oshiomolen didn't Know when to Stop Fighting

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Eriokanmi: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Philip Shaibu remains my MVP.

me too. May you have a loyal friend in your life amen.

Loyalty means, if you sink, I sink and if you rise, I also rise. Shaibu should be voted edo man of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Frankiss44(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

It was cancelled because of Covid-19. Tinubu should have own his Influence starts and ends in Lagos , ondo, Osun, Ogun states.

He shouldn't have tried his luck this far.

LOL.. If other rallies took place in the midst of covid 19, what's the big deal about the mega rally? It was canceled because majority of the big names in APC didn't show any interest.. Outside Gandollar a d the Supreme Court governor, all the other governors were sympathetic to Obaseki.. They saw the injustice that took place and refused to support Ize Iyamu's quest to be the governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by realstars: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Agtp
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by winkmart: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2020
They are all losers
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by anonimi: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2020
2cribz:
Obaseki na laugh now,cry later. He has done nothing in the state. I mean zero physical achievements
All na for paper.

Because you live on paper
The Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC leaders looters and their zombie followers can't breathe without telling lies per second, per second.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

levi2:
*Take a look at another Obaseki wonder! - Edo Refinery*

This Is The Edo 1000 barrel per day modular oil refinery At Ologbo 80% Completed. Another MoU Result.

Gov Obaseki Is Busy Flooding The State With MoU Projects, Attracting Both National And International Presence. Na Why Oshiomhole Dey Jealous.

Oshiomhole Is Busy Insulting The Man, The Man Is Busy Working For Edo People.

Obaseki Pepper Dem!!

https://m.facebook.com/IkOsamedeMedia/photos/pcb.154704596231501/154704376231523/?type=3&source=48&refid=52&__tn__=EH-R

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12041686_fbimg1596292529499_jpeg8712f2e2ec6c95fb562eca64c6d0281f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12041687_fbimg1596292521927_jpege513cbe28f928a3bb627b7469161475f

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by jimter44(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Mr Philip Shuaibu is loyal deputy governor. I believe, this man should be rewarded with governorship ticket in 2024. Except the Edo central senatorial district is also interested in the seat.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Op you failed to add online IPOB members abi you no reason am?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by zoedew: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Oshiomhole just found out how a political lion can suddenly become a political lizard!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Franking: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2020
I didn't see the United States government on the list of winners. Or do u think these greedy politicians would have respected their old age if there hadn't been a threat of visa ban on riggers? Abeg, add the US government before our fake police, biko

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by cyberghost23: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Sammy07:

All of them worked for Obaseki against tinubu and oshiomhole.

Why do you think the mega rally was cancelled.
stop lying to yourself.

Work for obaseki as how?
They voted for him abi?
Crap talk.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by cyberghost23: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

It was cancelled because of Covid-19. Tinubu should have own his Influence starts and ends in Lagos , ondo, Osun, Ogun states.

He shouldn't have tried his luck this far.

Cancelled ke lmao
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by allianzng(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Edo no be Lagos.. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by murmee: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Sammy07:
Credit should also be given to Apc cancus of El rufai, amaechi and Fayemi plus rochas
True. Without the support of the Caucus, it would have been impossible for Obaseki to win. You can take that to the bank!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by murmee: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Sammy07:

All of them worked for Obaseki against tinubu and oshiomhole.
Why do you think the mega rally was cancelled.
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by CashVessel(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2020
This your talk naim be the noise so.
Osagyefo98:

You too make noise.

Who are Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by YoungAncient1: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Where is tony kabaka
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Fcwilly: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Inec should hurry up and conduct election on those vacant seats in state house of assembly, i hate nonsense.

Those fools will forever regret there actions.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Sonoyom(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Resigned appointees will be biting the dust right now.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by brightDdon(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Okowa Governor of Delta state and Philip Shuaibu Deputy Gov of Edo state is what we call comrade at arms.

Okowa really showed he is a good neighbor.

Also Uche secondus really defied gravity today by proving that he can actually come first in elections.

He really showed that secondus is just a name and not a curse to always come second.

you just crack me....lol,,never saw the secondus and second coming ..
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Asekhamhe1: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Philip Shaibu and Aslem Ojezua finish work for this election underground titans
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by dokie: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
DEROX:
lol me and pain are distance apart I am not like the "2015" election losers who are still pained till today and crying more than the bereaved whereas the former leader and his kinsmen moved on since

It is not only the election losers in 2015 that are crying. 90% of those who voted for the winner are regretting their actions today and are actually crying more than your supposed "losers".

As it stands, every Nigerian was a loser in 2015. If you doubt it, check our status as a nation in 2015 and today.

Kindly correct yourself so you don't look dumb. You can be partisan without being stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by chiedonedoor(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Edolites I greet.great work
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.