Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers (39389 Views)

House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC / APC Crisis: Winners And Losers / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Liposure: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2020
I congratulate the people of edo state for standing their ground despite the evil machinations of bad politicians

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Jostoman: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Philip Shaibu remains my MVP.

that man is a genius.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by truentalk: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2020
election has come and gone in edo thanks to the people of edo but I want to say this, not only in Nigeria but also in all over the word godfatherism can never be ended it is either you have it in your area where you govern or elsewhere. Election can never be won single-handedly without the support of some individuals' forces.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by frankyychiji(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Sammy07:
Credit should also be given to Apc cancus of El rufai, amaechi and Fayemi plus rochas
Did they vote in the election? I will rather give you the credit for wailing day and night here for Tinubu and Oshopikin
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Micmuzac: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Try to swallow the bitter pills of defeat as a comrade.
why tell him, is tinubu the only emboldened in the article? his mumuism is a strong spell

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Truth801(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2020
YoungAncient1:
Where is tony kabaka
Too inconsequential to make the list. Just an expired and rejected local tout who saw himself as a political gladiator.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by frankyychiji(f): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Which Yeye Covid 19, you yourself, when last did you use nose mask

BTW, he has right to speak nah, nah him party, atiku, Saraki, wike, ganduje, hope etc all spoke their minds about the election and whom to vote for
He should have been more careful.

A mantra against your influence and personality was trending all over, but he ignored that and feeling funky with himself did another video after the first flopped.

He involved himself too far as if he was the party chairman.

Imagine APC even making Ganduje the campaign chairman.

The Ganduje video planted all over Benin was when the foundation of APC in the election began serious cracks, then PDP sealed it up with Oshiomole videos praising Obaseki and abusing Iyamu.

Obaseki didn't perform well in office but even you wouldn't go for iyamu with all his baggage.

But most importantly, the fear of sanctions forced FG to play codedly, otherwise, e for be..
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by frankyychiji(f): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Truth801:
Too inconsequential to make the list. Just an expired and rejected local tout who saw himself as a political gladiator.
Tony kabaka...MC Oluomo wannabe grin

Unfortunately...

Edo no be Lagos
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by omofranyoung(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Pls friends help me follow this newly thrift business Instagram page � .

I'm on Instagram Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=oxuds2uuku4d&utm_content=1sfhzrx
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Maobichek: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2020
DEROX:
lol winning one out of 100 election ipob no go let nairaland rest se na 2023 you win?
. it's well dear, since the Edo election results was announced, this is the first time I'm hearing IPOB, Hahahaaaa!!! Edo indigenes are not IPOB, Edo indigenes voted Obaseki and not IPOB, most people who were against Obaseki because of IPOB ( it is a known fact that Obaseki have nothing to do with IPOB), have been silent since Saturday. IPOB didn't participate nor voted Obaseki but Edo indigenes, PMB did well also for allowing the people's choice to prevail, God bless him, God bless Nigeria. Thank you.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by francotunsco: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2020
What a dissection!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by flyingpig: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Ipob Ipob Ipob, is there any other name u wish to add.

You actions simply points to pain and unfortunately I have nothing to douse it..

Let the pain flow till you see reasons to forgive and ease yourself of pain.
word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2020
DEROX:
lol me and pain are distance apart I am not like the "2015" election losers who are still pained till today and crying more than the bereaved whereas the former leader and his kinsmen moved on since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by hush15: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:

He is proven to be a great man of integrity and trustworthy. However, the accolades cannot be his alone. We don't want to create an over bearing sense of pride lest he thinks highly of himself though he did well. However, everyman must be acknowledged for their contributions.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by majamajic(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2020
DEROX:
lol winning one out of 100 election ipob no go let nairaland rest se na 2023 you win?

What ipob got to do with Edo election ?

Imo is APC , Anambra is APGA
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:

The biggest winner in the list for me too.
His courage and loyalty is much to be envied.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Mindclinic: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Ginomel(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Igbochief001:
The edo speaker too deserve praise

You are right. He was unjustly excluded from the winners.

His resilience and royalty were very instrumental to his effective coordination of the house affairs despite the threat of those not sworn in.

If he had switched over to Oshiomole side, Obaseki could not have survived impeachment.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by Iceberg3: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Those assistants that deserted Obaseki are real losers. Miserable losers who couldn't stand with their give thru thick n thin. They should be banned from politics and all govt positions
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by DonSpankie: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Racoon:
This is just a warning.Nigerians will rise against more of these wicked leaders.
Nigerians should rise against all the tyrant leaders
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by earnit3: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
really
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
I swear you're sick. What's with the moniker LMAO grin grin grin[quote author=TinubuGoQuench post=94184466][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State / Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.