Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life (596 Views)

Married And Fed-up Trying To Have Babies ? Try This. / Im Fed Up! Please Any "As" Vs "As" Been Able To Successfully Control It. / Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by DisLifeSha: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
I don't know the segment to post this. Maybe it's okay here. Please, I need somebody to share my problems and worries to. I'm fed up with my life. I can't help myself. It's like am going nowhere. Unable to attain anything. This thing is making me to have suicidal thoughts. Please, I need a counsellor to talk to
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by meetme01: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
DisLifeSha:
I don't know the segment to post this. Maybe it's okay here. Please, I need somebody to share my problems and worries to. I'm fed up with my life. I can't help myself. It's like am going nowhere. Unable to attain anything. This thing is making me to have suicidal thoughts. Please, I need a counsellor to talk to

Do you care talking to a social worker? If yes, DM

Your age range
Level of Education
Marital Status

The info above will be appreciated if answered.
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by Heartbender: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
I'm a lawyer. Can I hear you, please?
DisLifeSha:
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by michlins(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
At some point, you will feel let down but that's normal. Don't loose focus on what's important which is knowing that whatever you are going through today won't outlive you. ...

You're a special person, you're strong, you're not a disappointment, you're not a failure
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by goodmorning40: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Almost every Nigerian at one point has gone through those feelings of yours, except the lucky few who had life already made for them.
So you are not alone
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by DisLifeSha: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Can we chat on Whatsapp sir?

Heartbender:
I'm a lawyer. Can I hear you, please?
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by DisLifeSha: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yes
I've made the request to email you
Whatsapp should be preferable though

meetme01:

Do you care talking to a social worker? If yes, DM

Your age range
Level of Education
Marital Status

The info above will be appreciated if answered.
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by DisLifeSha: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
But when one remains in one spot for long. I've been living in a circle and this circle is going backwards

michlins:
At some point, you will feel let down but that's normal. Don't loose focus on what's important which is knowing that whatever you are going through today won't outlive you. ...

You're a special person, you're strong, you're not a disappointment, you're not a failure
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by michlins(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
DisLifeSha:
But when one remains in one spot for long. I've been living in a circle and this circle is going backwards

I won't say I understand what you're going through but no one moves in a circle. The pace at which your life is moving might differ from mine but that doesn't mean you aren't moving forward. Some people are meant to run their life race very quick and end quick too. Don't look at them and use it as a yardstick for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by DisLifeSha: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
A man battling with an illness that he can't even help himself or to even help his life. Life is useless

michlins:
I won't say I understand what you're going through but no one moves in a circle. The pace at which your life is moving might differ from mine but that doesn't mean you aren't moving forward. Some people are meant to run their life race very quick and end quick too. Don't look at them and use it as a yardstick for yourself
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by Heartbender: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yes, please. Check my signature
DisLifeSha:
Can we chat on Whatsapp sir?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Paroche Reach out Foundation specially invite you to her 2020 Edition of "Dealing with Depression " webinar.

Theme : NEW CULTURE EMERGENCE TOWARDS POST PANDEMIC: A WAY OUT OF DEPRESSION

Date: October 1, 2020
Time:12:00 - 2:00 PM WAT

The COVID-19 pandemic has brought with it a great deal of anxiety, stress and uncertainty to many countries in the world, which is likely to lead to a rise in clinical depression that nations must prepare for. The resultant increase in cases of depression can also make it harder for the country to recover after the pandemic.

Join us on the 1st of October, 2020 as we discuss the way out of depression in this post pandemic era .

Click on the link below to register for the program:

https://forms.gle/SRTErvvvbXsBg5pT6

After registering, you will receive a confirmation Email containing information on how to join the webinar.

Webinar Speakers:
Dr. Olusola Olowookere
( Consultant psychiatrist, and CEO Grey Insights Limited)

Dr. Yetunde Olaore
(MD Savaye, Glendale, California)

For more enquiries:
Tobi - 08169338430

1 Like

Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by meetme01: 6:33am On Sep 22, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Yes
I've made the request to email you
Whatsapp should be preferable though

Replied. Reply your whatsapp digits.
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by DisLifeSha: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2020

meetme01:

Replied. Reply your whatsapp digits.
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by DisLifeSha: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Okay sir

Heartbender:
Yes, please. Check my signature
Re: I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life by BusinessCity: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
michlins:

Check my threads if what you see interests you, send in your application

(1) (Reply)

Help! Cure For Eczema. / . / Iron In My Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.