Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) (37075 Views)

Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina / Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by xband: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Imagine that one joining them to shout "thief, thief"
Baba being dey fear say them go burn am.
But last, last, them roast am.

3 Likes

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by andyanders: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Samyj247:
Nigerians are fools. u kill criminals in the street and allow the main criminals in political offices to walk freely. Are u guys not fools. Who is making the economy difficult and unbearable for the masses? The politicians of course. If the economy is good, the number of thieves we have in the street will reduce.

please stop jungle justice. You can arrest them and handle them to the police...some of these street thieves might be innocent.

FOOLS

I believe u are a thief. They were armed and not burglars. Maybe u are the one that escapped.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by RedBlood01: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
This comment reeks of stwpidity and fuulishness.

Because the economy is bad, everybody should engage in arm-robbery

I pray arm-robbers attack u angry lemme knw if u will have d strenght to type this BS..nonsense.
is like yiu have been rape by armedrobbers before
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by OLUROCKS(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Samyj247:
Nigerians are fools. u kill criminals in the street and allow the main criminals in political offices to walk freely. Are u guys not fools. Who is making the economy difficult and unbearable for the masses? The politicians of course. If the economy is good, the number of thieves we have in the street will reduce.

please stop jungle justice. You can arrest them and handle them to the police...some of these street thieves might be innocent.

FOOLS
so they should keep robbing people still struggling to earn ends meet,why didn't they go and Rob the politicians too. hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by joepepsy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
He not a thief just civil,you and the killers are uncivilized
andyanders:

I believe u are a thief. They were armed and not burglars. Maybe u are the one that escapped.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Samyj247:

FOOLS

Let the armed robbers go after the polithiefcians and not the helpless masses.

They're lazy robbers... simple!

4 Likes

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by OmayieHenry(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
well they deserve that which they got.

please check me siggy for your wholesale supplies of any kind of drinks

1 Like

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by webosky: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Samyj247 post=94178175]Nigerians are fools. u kill criminals in the street and allow the main criminals in political offices to walk freely. Are u guys not fools. Who is making the economy difficult and unbearable for the masses? The politicians of course. If the economy is good, the number of thieves we have in the street will reduce.

FOOLS[

So politicians rob us from the top, everybody dey cry, come still dey manage o, these ones wan com rob us of watin we dey manage tahh ateast if we no fit touch politicians hand go touch them]

1 Like

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by justiz5(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Samyj247:

FOOLS

Nigerians are not fools. It is people like you and the gullible that support your useless narrative that are "FOOOOOOOOOOOLS".

If you know that Nigerians normally kill criminals on the street and alliw political criminals to go freely, why not join the political thieves and avoid the street criminals who can never be set free when caught by Nigerians?

Stop supporting criminals, rather openly tell us you are one of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Who is more foolish?
The President who forgives and rehabilitate 5 star terrorists(Boko Haram) who kill innocent soldiers in the war against insurgency? or Foolish Nigerians who do jungle justice to themselves ?
if your president forgives Boko Haram at the expense of our soldiers why can't you hand criminals in your environment to the law enforcement agencies if at all you can not forgive them
If you support Jungle justice, you are a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by anyimontana(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Samyj247:

FOOLS
not all Nigerians are fools,oga...abi u r from niger republic

1 Like

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Samyj247:

FOOLS

Thief and innocent ? U think a locally made gun is not harmful ?
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Calazoto: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jesus!
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by autchies(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
If Nigeria was good they wont steal, if there was social welfare, they wont steal.
Your pussy rejoices when other womens children are burnt alive.
You got a very smelly pussy, a very irritating one for that matter.
Hope and I pray they burn your children, the ones you born from that god forsaken cunt you carry all about.
Were the sun does not reach.
I spit on your pussy.
You are happy seeing young people die.

TheRealProphet:
Two young boys lost their life because of their laziness and fuulish mentality.

Their charm couldn't save them, non their locally made gun sad

600 yrs of suffering to all thieves and cultists....

I dey always happy when ppl dey beat thieves, d tin dey always give me joy cheesy smiley
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by MrLacoste4: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
one of the worst ways to die is to steal in cross river... no mercy there at all
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Samyj247:

FOOLS
these bastards thieves never do u something before na why u dey side dem.

dere is my neighbor here in festac that thieves killed/shot her two little children and also shot her her. luckily for her the bullet touched her mouth abi jaw sef and scattered the bone in that region. see how they scattered a beautiful woman's world. she cant speak again as i talk to you. this incident happened at abt 5:00am wen she wanted to travel for Christmas in 2018 to meet her sweet husband in the village. it was money that saved her sef cos she was flown to india for the surgery.

abi na the theives wey still my laptop and flash drive. my final yeat project 1-4 chapters was there and my supervisor doesnt hear bullshit. u knw how UNN be na.

dnt pity dese bastards. they shuld be lynched and lynched again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Nelly4you: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
I didnt even look twice
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Nelly4you: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
God... the way this nation treat human sef
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by nBag(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Bros lemme tell u in as much as I'm not agitating for jungle justice , I think it is the right thing to do to stem the tide . Some guys re just lazy .......they want quick cash . I have been a victim of house to house robbery member gang who invaded our street .
As big as American economy is yet they have robbers and criminal. I have a secondary school mate who have been in the USA 2016 with her husband and kids . She told me that USA is not meant for lazy hags bcus jobs are abound . But yet there are criminals ,who dont like to work bcus government pays them monthly or weekly stipends call security allowance .
So criminality is not about the government not providing jobs for the teeming population alone it's about individual , what you think. I have done all kinds of job in the past just to pay bills and put food on the table . But while I'm doing that look out for others and bf you know boom God placed me in a better position. So in as much as jungle justice is to be frowned at criminality should be shun at too at all levels .
Police sets this criminals free and they go back to unleash terrible mayhem on their accusers . So the only way to stem the tide is to guard there lives and property bcus police won't help them . So help God

how many innocent people has dead from jungle justice? remember the 4 uniport students.
well,
in as much as you think jungle justice the right thing. I clearly have nothing else to say to you. It seems we have a situation worst than jungle justice in your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by justiz5(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Shile981:
Who is more foolish?
The President who forgives and rehabilitate 5 star terrorists(Boko Haram) who kill innocent soldiers in the war against insurgency? or Foolish Nigerians who do jungle justice to themselves ?
if your president forgives Boko Haram at the expense of our soldiers why can't you hand criminals in your environment to the law enforcement agencies if at all you can not forgive them

I support jungle justice but I am not a fool.

It is you (who knows if you are a criminal yourself) and the street criminals or armed rubbers who know that when caught will be killed or burnt alive but engage in the the same crime that are FOOOOOOOLLLLSSSS

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Shile981:
Who is more foolish?

Are u supporting people that went to rob with guns , what if u have a relative in that super market at that period ? Armed robbery is bad

1 Like

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good!... But politicians deserve worse!
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
That's bad.

You can now learn laptop/notebook computer repair at the comfort of your home, the beauty of this training is that, you can participate in the training from anywhere in the world.this training will will teach the step by step of laptop/notebook computer repair, including how to troubleshoot and repair a laptop/notebook motherboard.this professional training already come with a step by step training book and also a step by step practical training videos, you can read more on training post to see some of the things you are going to learn in this powerful training program.you can check my profile/signature for the link of the training post.

You can also register for our other Training program like .

1. Solar inverter Installation Training

2. Mobile Phone Repair Training

3. Satellite Dish Installation Training .
4. iPhone,iPad And iPod Repair

And many others.

Visit my profile/signature to read more about the training program.
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Charly68: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Naija with Jungle justice..knowing fully well that police will never do the needful,people take laws into their hands
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
say no to jungle Justice
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Samyj247:

FOOLS
wiseman comment.

2 Likes

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Say no to crime. But I will never be in support of jungle justice because a lot of times the innocent get lynched. If while chasing a thief and an unknown innocent person walked nearby. If just 1 person from the crowd shouts thief thief on him the rest will pounce on him and before u know it he would be set ablaze with zero chance of explaining or defending himself. How can u even talk when everyone is raising blows and other objects at u.

1 Like

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dia names pls...if not am not commenting
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
majamajic:

Are u supporting people that went to rob with guns , what if u have a relative in that super market at that period ? Armed robbery is bad
Armed Robbery is bad and so is jungle justice.
Until any of your relatives is wrongly lynched you will not know how bad jungle justice is.

1 Like

Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by Nicoddemus(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Samyj247:

FOOLS
Comon shatap there
Re: Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fantastic.

Cop a smartwatch here for an affordable rate, come through and click the link

https://www.nairaland.com/6116426/one-touch-smart-watch-sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage / 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.