Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina (29146 Views)

Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 / Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by NaijaCover(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17
Passengers of a truck have lynched a customs officer to death after he allegedly killed one occupant along Katsina-Dankama road in Kaita Local Government Area of the state.

Sources said that the truck was conveying people to Dankama town when the customs officials tried to stop it, but the driver refused to stop.

One of the armed customs officers was said to have pulled the trigger and a bullet allegedly hit one of the passengers identified as Bashir Na-Buzuwa, in the waist.

The Truck driver eventually stopped, and the passengers disembarked to confront the customs officers, pouncing on the shooter.

According to reports, the passengers eventually killed the customs officer identified as Auwal Haruna.

Bashir Na-Buzuwa, 27, was said to have also died from the gunshot wound.

Late Na-Buzuwa was a native of Doro town in Bindawa LGA, was a resident of Zanguna in Katsina city.

The Customs Public Relations Officer in Katsina State, SC Tahir Balarabe, who confirmed the incident to the Daily Trust, said the Service would issue an official statement on the incident, adding that were trying to evacuate the remains of their colleague.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/customs-officer-lynched-for-allegedly-shooting-passenger-to-death-in-katsina-2.html

6 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by NaijaCover(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17
I, NAIJA COVA, is still speechless about this......

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by immortalcrown(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17
Naija, where law enforcers are the most unlawful.

But the driver should be treated like the officer. Why didn't the driver stop? Reckless drivers endanger passengers a lot.

Some years ago, a police "talk truth" baton aimed at an Okada rider carrying me landed on me because the Okada rider refused to stop at a checkpoint. Imagine if I had fallen on the coal tar because of pain. On another occasion, another Okada rider almost threw me into a gutter while attempting to escape at a checkpoint.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by Scentedgrance: 6:00pm On Apr 17
What a country

6 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by chatinent: 6:10pm On Apr 17
You'd think the police are the worst until you encounter a custom officer. Then you'd know the police are saints.

The day they seized my hard-earned goods, I nearly broke. They were literally calling a bribe that was 90% the worth of the goods. I was suicidal because I had invested my all in it. They wouldn't even attend to me in the office ..treated me so badly and even treated they could plant sth in it or frame me up and nothing will happen if I didn't comply or risk losing my goods.

Omo, that week was pain....until I was opportune to call sb who knew another person who is a big name there.

If you know how to address the police and know your 'way,' you'd never have an issue with them. But you see custom officers? Fa cha di very wicked! They think they are human jehova jireh!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by cutecommend: 6:10pm On Apr 17
F
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by slivertongue: 6:11pm On Apr 17
careless officer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by lordm(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17
If you have ps4 for sale in ph, please let me know
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by NaijaCover(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:
careless officer

E Shock You 🤯

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by ecomalchemistt(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by 2023Blessed: 6:13pm On Apr 17
That driver should also rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by donbenie(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17
When he was shooting at the vehicle, what exactly was he thinking?
This is what a little thirst of power does to 1mb.eciles.angry

13 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by DiskJokeyManic: 6:14pm On Apr 17
B
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by mystery22: 6:14pm On Apr 17
Those niggars up north don’t take shit, nice one

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by CodeTemplar: 6:15pm On Apr 17
He soot and got sort.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by hslbroker2(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17
Serve him well

4 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by 43Ronin: 6:15pm On Apr 17
Why did the officer allow himself to be mobbed to death?. You have 20 rounds of ammo in an AK finish it on them to escape, IDF standard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by Risingblue008(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17
No case to answer
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by LagosFirstSon: 6:16pm On Apr 17
Serves the custom officer right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by donbenie(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17
43Ronin:
Why did the officer allow himself to be mobbed to death?. You have 20 rounds of ammo in an AK finish it on them to escape, IDF standard
Indeed,he should have murdered them all..
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17
the audacity cheesy
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by AskNgige2: 6:17pm On Apr 17
mystery22:
Those niggars up north don’t take shit, nice one

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by smalls001: 6:18pm On Apr 17
I do

lordm:
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by lowkey0147: 6:18pm On Apr 17
north killing north 😊, they are really enjoying the 'Blulabish govt' they voted for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by jmoore(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17
Instant justice.

All these idiots with guns shooting up and down.
Stop recriuting touts.

I have watched many police car chasing in USA where police didn't shoot at the getaway driver.

The famous O J Simpson was chased for 90 minutes by the police.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by otokx(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17
chatinent:
You'd think the police are the worst until you encounter a custom officer. Then you'd know the police are saints.

Is that so?
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by Handnballer: 6:19pm On Apr 17
cheesy
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by marlow1962(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17
Cool
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by payaseriy: 6:20pm On Apr 17
lordm:
check https://kiwtok.com
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by sylve11: 6:21pm On Apr 17
Auwal Haruna got what he was looking for. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / Police Smash Interstate Car-snatching Syndicate In Lagos (Photo) / Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.