Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures (41429 Views)

Phyno Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Bbnaija: Vee Looking Amazing In Owambe Themed Pictures / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by YaksonFCA(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by sammychimex(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Cute pic,

What kind of hairstyles is that, I think praise will be handsome with out that hair. My views thoh!

True he used to be quite handsome without the hair and the beards back then in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
sammychimex:

True he used to be quite handsome without the hair and the beards back then in secondary school.

That's actually my thoughts too, he can do the rubbish but on his son at that age is not advisable.
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Pweetyccee(f): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awwwn so cute smiley
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 1:46am On Sep 23, 2020
naiirablog:
Mr Praise.

Chai! I love nairaland... grin

Na so Seun take blow, as Bible take talk am.

NAIRALATIONS Chapter 1

And it came to pass in the far of land of Songo. Came a certain young man of the name Ouwaseun the son of Osewa. For on the day of his birth his father h
Incomplete.... undecided where was the SNAKE? grin How came about LALA? grin

1 Like

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by wany(f): 2:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Emaprince:
Mugu.

You must be the type that looks yourself in the mirror 10times a day. And you call yourself a man?
And what is wrong about that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by davido91(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Kriss216:
I see guys that goes to studios for photos as GAYbriels.

The son is lovely, though.

Just say you can't afford it.
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Emaprince: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
wany:

And what is wrong about that undecided
Everything is wrong with it when a man does that. Mirror should be reserved for women who are mostly interested in beauty due to their unquenchable cravings for attention from men.
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by naiirablog: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
okeyben10:
Cute fada and son

I read d book on obaseki/edo
Can't imagine myself reading that shit up there.
Naija and copy copy

It's actually the same person. visit nairablog.com.ng
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
cute pics
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by xpansion(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Kriss216:
I see guys that goes to studios for photos as GAYbriels.

The son is lovely, though.

Olodo
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by mikkywebs(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Money sweet abeg

Don't go picking money. See how best you make it.

Write to dailyincompay [at] gmail dot com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue / Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short / Reactions As Jay-Z Deletes His Instagram Account Just As He Did 6 Years Ago (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.