Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair (35998 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: APC Concedes 2023 Presidential Ticket To South / MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by garfield1: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Bro, this whole thing is planned.
El-rufai and co have confirmed it through their actions.
2 men from one camp in APC have been relegated through this election.

Just watch how they would become feather weight politicians after now.

Tinubu will always have more relevance than el rufai
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by garfield1: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
opribo:
The margin of defeat is just too much, its like the people were expressing their hatred for OshiomOle.

Edolites have spoken loud and clear and it has been heard in far and wide. Oshiomole just have to leave town not to be heard or seen. The man is just trouble all around him. He went to APC as the party chairman and almost scattered it.

He is the main reason for Iyamu's loss.

80,000 is small compared to the margin in bayelsa and kogi
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by garfield1: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
opribo:
The margin of defeat is just too much, its like the people were expressing their hatred for OshiomOle.

Edolites have spoken loud and clear and it has been heard in far and wide. Oshiomole just have to leave town not to be heard or seen. The man is just trouble all around him. He went to APC as the party chairman and almost scattered it.

He is the main reason for Iyamu's loss.

80,000 is small compared to the margin in bayelsa and kogi..
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Hope15: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Perhaps you forgot Oyo State in 2019

Fleshly:
Before nko. Tinubu and Oshiomhole were massively disgraced on Saturday by the good people of Edo State and they have no other option except to admit defeat.

We look forward to see the rejection of God-fatherism in yoruba land, and that is if the Yorubas can muster the courage, though I'm afraid that may not happen. But we can only hope.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
They really disgrace Adams Oshiomhole
His helpless and useless now
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by anonymous1759(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
IGBOSON1:
They’re reluctantly throwing in the towel because they intend to go for broke in the upcoming Ondo elections! If you know...you know! wink

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
anonymous1759:

You're full of hate as fuuuck why didn't say evil about Tinubu when he supported GEJ in 2011 ?
Guess Tinubu was a good man then . GEJ was clueless and had to go same thing with PMB stop the hate this is Democracy anyone is free to allign and vote for their Choices leave Tinubu and the Yoruba people focus on your state period. South west is one of the most developed Regions.
Apart from Lagos which other state again is developed in South West?
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by anonymous1759(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Apart from Lagos which other state again is developed in South West?

Before I answer you what region are you from .
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
anonymous1759:

Before I answer you what region are you from .
South East
Am not proud of my state For sure.
But I have been to Ogun state
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by anonymous1759(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

South East
Am not proud of my state For sure.
But I have been to Ogun state

Check out the IGR of Ogun with the whole of south and compare
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Jostoman: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nackzy:
APC has been rejected Openly

Check my signature to join my Business
PDP and the people of ondo state should better prepared themselves because APC is stylishly telling PDP to also accept whatever that comes their way in ondo election.

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by BajuGoldmehda(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
It is just laughable to see comments here that the election was free and fair cos the Opposition party won and if it was the other way round, it would have been a skewed narratives. But they tend to forget that Edo election was a replicate of people choosing one out of the two devils available, only to have chose the devil they have knew for long. we are watching how the tax collector party would kneel on his neck.

Anyway, we move!!!
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Ezmans: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nackzy:

point of correction nebena, your leader is tinubu

2 Likes

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Fawklicant: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
I think that conceding this defeat was too easy and seems scripted. Something isn't quite right here. I guess Obaseki will return to APC. I think he was used to show Oshiomole that his influence is very overrated.
That Tinubu video wasn't convincing, if anything I think it was designed to cause the exact opposite effect...outrage.

In all, APC may have pulled a wool over the eyes of PDP but I guess PDP would have also anticipated an outcome like this and planned for it when they onboarded Obaseki.
Just my random thoughts.

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Fawklicant: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
anonymous1759:

Huge IGR doesn't translate automatically to development, that's a leadership vacuum.

1 Share

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
anonymous1759:

And you forget the West have the media?
They can do anything in their favor
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Siramen2001(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nackzy:

you are wrong let it get to your head this election is not about the party but the candidates that involve. If Obaseki was still in Apc he will still win the election cos we the neural Edolite vote for candidates and not the party.

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by anonymous1759(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fawklicant:

Huge IGR doesn't translate automatically to development, that's a leadership vacuum.

Is south East more developed that south west please answer?
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by TheCork(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
tot:
Yet their online e-rats here won't let us hear word about taking the case to court.

Kaiiii see nyansh
Anyways hello. Am a nolywood film director for a expensive romance movies & i will like u to come in for audition. all U simply do is stand naaaaked in front of only me for just 10 minute while I looks to see if I will win the actress part & I will pay us cool 300 naira cash for free work. Please r u intaressted? smiley
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Ogidigan1: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ize-iyamu and Oshiomhole are yet to congratulate Obaseki...I heard they want to go to court.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by oglalasioux(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
These guys threw Ize Iyamu under the bus to smite Oshiomole and Tinubu. 2023 will be interesting.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by ogaemma: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Final Obituary of Oshiomole's political career.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Judeerons32: 4:21am On Sep 23, 2020
The only thing it actually shows is that the forces in apc are still fighting. The edo state chapter has not released a statement or congratulated the winner. The caretaker chairman himself was only in Benin for the flagoff not a single day extra for campaign. The party will likely disintegrate.
Racoon:
Given the initial press release by the their national publicity sec-Yekini Nabena that the Edo election was marked by electoral irregularities only for them to do this volte face.This still proves that the APC have no iota of integrity, lack cohesion as a band of chronic liars, scammers and anti-democratic people.

The eventual turnout of the Edo election really dazed these wicked people that have set the worst standard for anything but good governance.So that initial denial stage of grief was too much for them to handle.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Judeerons32: 4:22am On Sep 23, 2020
It is obvious. Even The caretaker chairman was in Benin only on d day of flagoff
Nbotee:
Why is it beginning to feel like some of the APC governors who helped remove Oshiomole also wanted Obaseki to win??
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by AroleOduduwa2: 5:16am On Sep 23, 2020
BajuGoldmehda:
It is just laughable to see comments here that the election was free and fair cos the Opposition party won and if it was the other way round, it would have been a skewed narratives. But they tend to forget that Edo election was a replicate of people choosing one out of the two devils available, only to have chose the devil they have knew for long. we are watching how the tax collector party would kneel on his neck.

Anyway, we move!!!

Incoherent comment as usual.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Carlyscales: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Akeredolu should not be too confident because Jegede's time is now

I feel that for jegede to win he has to get agboola to join forces with him.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Nackzy: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2020
SmartPolician:

Congratulate them for displaying some maturity and stop writing NONSENSE
Idiot like you, Animal you voted for them today you're paying light bill double, you're buying rice 30k, fuel is gradually skyrocketing, have too now seen that your major problem is that you have lost Savour, you can no Longer Differenciate between good and Evil.., you can even identify you right from your left,
Imagine APC was a Jihadist movements, you're already brainwashed..
Idiot, i see you like someone that has leprosy
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by MabraO: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Nbotee:
Why is it beginning to feel like some of the APC governors who helped remove Oshiomole also wanted Obaseki to win??

ehen they have started shifting goal post. From he can’t smell osadebe avenue for the second time to some apc governors secretly working for him. Yeye people
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

If you want to lose completely in politics join APC. Those folks got nothing to show forth in Nigeria ..
Tell me which party has something to show forth sad
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Anaerobi(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2020
I 8-2 see how PDP beat APC like Bayern Munich beat Barça. lol... it was too much.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by useurkidney3121: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2020
donbachi:
"Victory for democracy" only when dem win una.but,when apc wins,na victory for apc..ole!woooooo!.
Pele tie, stop crying embarassed
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Seawhy(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Good development for our democracy. However, I want APC to mandate Oshemole to congratulate Obaseki. With this, Nigerians will no longer take elections as do or die affairs, but as a game, which friends and only friends play together. At the same time, PDP should also direct Obaseki to forget and forgive his offenders and move Edo to the next level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday / Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.