Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest (2240 Views)

Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? / How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by biggy12: 4:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Are you a student looking for something to do especially in this pandemic period? Are you a working class looking for additional income? Are you looking for an employment? I present to you an opportunity to become a business owner

Requirement: good Android phone,Laptop(not compulsory) your location has to be in Calabar. Chat me up on 08064381784
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Dogalmighty17: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2020
I am based in lafia, Nasarawa State. I'm into catfish fingerlings breeding. While I'm quite good at successfully breeding them, I am However, constrained for space. There's a limit to the number of fingerlings my present set up can take.
With a larger set up, I am confident of producing up to at a minimum, 80,000 fingerlings every six weeks. With gross earnings projected to run close to 800,000 naira at the end of 8 weeks.

I already have a business plan and I am currently shopping for investors for a 150,000 capacity fingerlings production farm.

If this is something you are interested in, we can discuss further.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by mikkywebs(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
You can work from home swiftly and earn N500,000 monthly. Trust me. See my signature below.

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by InformationTV: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emmyjean:
Please, what business can one invest #2m in Naija, and be sure of #80k interest monthly. whether rain fall, sun shine ooo, COVID-19 dey, dollar increase or dollar fall ooh, atleast #80k every month but excluding online trading(bitcoin, forest, etc).
I will appreciate your contributions.
Thanks.

This is an interesting question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 29th January, 2024 / How Lucrative Is Cement Distribution Business? / Mine SAVI TOKEN Now: 100% Legit (if You Miss Remitano's RENEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.