Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest (1791 Views)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Emmyjean: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2020
What business can one invest #2m in Naija, and be sure of #80k interest monthly. whether rain fall, sun shine ooo, COVID-19 dey, dollar increase or dollar fall ooh, atleast #80k every month but excluding online trading(bitcoin, forest or bush trading etc).
I need advise from married men and women.
Thanks.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by DaInferno(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2020
since you don't want anything online... na agriculture you go enter; buy broilers now, feed them and start earning in 2weeks or more, u don't need 2million for this except u wanna open a mega farm, can also them at the end of the month and prepare for December;people must chop chicken no matter how e hard

am not married thoughgrin

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Emmyjean:
What business can one invest #2m in Naija, and be sure of #80k interest monthly. whether rain fall, sun shine ooo, COVID-19 dey, dollar increase or dollar fall ooh, atleast #80k every month but excluding online trading(bitcoin, forest or bush trading etc).
Thanks.

I advise you to go for snail farming and mushrooms rearing..
it's really helping me..
I earn more than 150k monthly with it
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Is it only married people that has business acumen?

1. Invest in Agriculture! Livestock, E.g cow. Buy at a cheaper rate from the North, bring them in to Lagos, sell to meat sellers and abattoirs. It's very lucrative if you are ready for the stress. This is my former neighbour's biz and he's waxing strong till date. He makes very far above 80k monthly.

2. Uber/taxify: Get a Toyota Corolla 2005 model for about 2.2 to 2.5m. Driver delivers about 20/25k weekly. You will profit more if you run it yourself. This business is unsure now because of the new law Lagos State government wants to impose on them. They are still mute about it though.

3. Restaurant/Bar: I have a friend that runs this around my area. He's also into online delivery. He sells, catfish peppersoup, indomie pepper soup with turkey, goat head(isi ewu), goat meat pepper soup, cowtail pepper soup, and Nkwobi. The truth is, it is stressful but he makes almost that 80k weekly!

4. Treasury bills: I know an aunt who invested (don't know how much) and got interest of 500k(don't know the duration)
Go to the bank and make enquiry!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2020
For rest of mind sake forget about about agriculture except you want to be selling fertilizer. FMG (fast moving goods) or heavy duty electrical installation equipment

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Amazing007(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Haulage , You can make 100k weekly during peak periods ...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Saintinoo(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.
There is something you guys don't get, you don't just start making profit of 80k in first 3 to 6 months of starting a busines, business is meant to grow and expand first before the huge profits start coming, so this question is wrong, just look for a business you can manage very well and start then try and grow it, the money will flow later.

12 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by StrikeBack(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Iphone business
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by 9jatriot(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
How does the bolded work, any ideas?
OcVoice:
Is it only married people that has business acumen?

1. Invest in Agriculture! Livestock, E.g cow. Buy at a cheaper rate from the North, bring them in to Lagos, sell to meat sellers and abattoirs. It's very lucrative if you are ready for the stress. This is my former neighbour's biz and he's waxing strong till date. He makes very far above 80k monthly.

2. Uber/taxify: Get a Toyota Corolla 2005 model for about 2.2 to 2.5m. Driver delivers about 20/25k weekly. You will profit more if you run it yourself. This business is unsure now because of the new law Lagos State government wants to impose on them. They are still mute about it though.

3. Restaurant/Bar: I have a friend that runs this around my area. He's also into online delivery. He sells, catfish peppersoup, indomie pepper soup with turkey, goat head(isi ewu), goat meat pepper soup, cowtail pepper soup, and Nkwobi. The truth is, it is stressful but he makes almost that 80k weekly!

4. Treasury bills: I know an aunt who invested (don't know how much) and got interest of 500k(don't know the duration)
Go to the bank and make enquiry!
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by sisisioge: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Following o...let's hear it.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by ecomalchemist(m): 4:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the SW)

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by ecomalchemist(m): 4:56am On Sep 23, 2020
While we are still here, i got this amazing smartwatch for your wrist.

https://www.nairaland.com/6116426/one-touch-smart-watch-sale

go cop it now, its affordable.

50 pcs available, pay on delivery within lagos

JEKIN GBADUN, LO MA GBADUN !

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Emmyjean: 5:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Saintinoo:

There is something you guys don't get, you don't just start making profit of 80k in first 3 to 6 months of starting a busines, business is meant to grow and expand first before the huge profits start coming, so this question is wrong, just look for a business you can manage very well and start then try and grow it, the money will flow later.
Thanks I appreciate.
But I said, business to invest #2m to be making interest of #80k monthly, the biz might be already existing biz not only new biz.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by khatea: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Amazing007:

Tell me how pls
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by stacyadams: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Buy a good car for uber

Ur monthly return is sure or I have a space in my compound to REnt for pure water biz

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Olatunjibaby: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Amazing007:

Pls tell me more about this. Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Amazing007(m): 12:41am On Sep 24, 2020
khatea:

Tell me how pls
Whatsapp moa , 080...3663...7860
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Amazing007(m): 12:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Olatunjibaby:

Pls tell me more about this. Thanks
Whatsapp moa ... 080...3663...7860
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by actoor(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amazing007:

I can deliver more than 100k even in offpeak especially with a 6-10 Tyres vehicles permanent cover body.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by actoor(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.

Haulage business will surprise you.
Chart me for details.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by actoor(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
9jatriot:
How does the bolded work, any ideas?

The writer did so well but you must understand that the Bolded required your direct and personal attention to archive it if not, my brother. Run.....

Remember that you have to be a travel lover to make it work.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by nabiz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
actoor:

I can deliver more than 100k even in offpeak especially with a 6-10 Tyres vehicles permanent cover body.
I fear who no fear you. You mean you can buy 6 or 10 tyre vehicles for 2million ? Pls run away from this guy
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by 9jatriot(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ah okay... I was hoping that they have an association at the market where one can invest in without having to physically manage the process.

actoor:

The writer did so well but you must understand that the Bolded required your direct and personal attention to archive it if not, my brother. Run.....

Remember that you have to be a travel lover to make it work.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by hollakay: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
If you have interest in micro loan business, i can put you through the business line.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Jossyfine(f): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please, can you throw more light on this. Am interested.
Thanks

Amazing007:
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Amazing007(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jossyfine:
Please, can you throw more light on this. Am interested.
Thanks

Can we chat via whatsapp
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by chelseamann(m): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Buying of used iPhones and laptops from usa and reselling them in Nigeria.
Am into that business and I need partners to expand it.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by cho25bc(f): 4:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Realshay:

I advise you to go for snail farming and mushrooms rearing..
it's really helping me..
I earn more than 150k monthly with it
Please how much did you start with?
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by cho25bc(f): 4:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Amazing007:
Im interested please
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Amazing007(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2020
cho25bc:
Im interested please
Whstsapp me on +2348036637860 let's chat better
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Uyi168: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2020
I'm surprised no one has mentioned betnaija business..
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2020
cho25bc:
Please how much did you start with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. / Lipstick Stain / Women: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.