Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift (36047 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / My Husband Gets Drunk, Defecates In My Pots, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by DesChyko: 10:40am On Jan 06
A woman, Debbie OA, has been on the spotlight for the better part of over 24 hours and counting.

This fame and recognition came after she reacted to a post made by another social media user, supposedly having pity on a lady who had to wake up at 5 AM to cook lunch which her husband takes to work. In response, Debbie said "I've always been too lazy to wake up and get his lunch ready. But the day he told me a colleague brought two spoons so he'll eat with her, was the day I set my alarm for 4:50am." as a way of enlightening fellow women that it is a call to duty.

While this attracted praise from a lot of people, and smart remarks from others who sees it as if she is defending her territory, a number of feminists came hard on her for seemingly being a slave to the husband, insisting that he should be able to make his own meals himself. This resulted in a furore on social media with Debbie smartly and consistently defending her view point, insisting that she will keep doing that, even if she gets a job (she currently isn't working), much to the admiration of most people on social media.

A social media user who went through her profile shared one post she made on social media, saying her Christmas wish was to own a fridge, and her newfound admirers, took it upon themselves to fund that dream. Her account was requested for and when she provided it, social media users took it upon themselves to send in different sums. Within 12 hours, she came online to share her account balance in shock, which according to her, is more than she had ever gotten.

Precious thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7959501/woman-brought-2-spoons-husband

60 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by DesChyko: 10:40am On Jan 06
The next 6 hours saw the amount in her account double and a job recommendation as well. Many more of her earlier tweets also resurfaced, showing her to be very devoted to her marriage. This elicited more praises and gifts from more social media users, for being a good woman. A number of single males began asking if she has sisters or female cousins from her stock she can introduce to them.

She eventually bought a number of household items which surpassed her Christmas wish and shared a picture of them. This did not stop the goodwill from flowing since as at 3 hours ago, her account balance showed an influx above 2 million naira.

It pays to be good, no doubt, as her devotion earned her all that she deserved and more, including more followers on social media, and an the title of an award winning wife 😁

MODIFIED: She has gotten about 5 million naira in 48hours, 65inch Samsung TV and 1year cable tv subscription; bedside fridge, remote job for her, 200k naira fuel from NNPC, a job offer for her husband, 1yr fully paid health insurance, 1yr fully paid legal assistance, 1yr paid rent for 2bed apartment, free visit visa to Canada, and even an offer of a Brazilian passport.

216 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Jeon(f): 10:53am On Jan 06
Congratulations.

We now have different strategy to be a celebrity. Thanks to SM, you don't need to sign a contract or an agency to become popular.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by AwokenVawulence: 11:01am On Jan 06
Omo na ture oh no vex
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by DesChyko: 11:14am On Jan 06
AwokenVawulence:
Believe this at your own peril. undecided

She is just trying to make some people transfer so as to feel among

Thanks for your insight. Can you please help us with the true version of things so we will not be misled?

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by solsticey2k3(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06
Blessings don full cup dey troway, she say “it’s okay, I’m scared” grin

Blessed is she among women!

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by MrBachelor: 8:06pm On Jan 06
1 in a million!

25 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Annahh(f): 8:06pm On Jan 06
She's doing her work though, not a new thing, our mothers did more. Feminism has made it look as if it's a sin to perform wifely duties.

256 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by rocknation62(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06
Some women are using her as a point of contact! Now my question is, can they do what she did

Some of them will be claiming Gender equality! This is an eye opener to them claiming Feminism. Una eye go peel

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by saphiere(f): 8:06pm On Jan 06
WOMEN ARE HEROS.....

5 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by CoronaVirusPro: 8:06pm On Jan 06
Team "Men are trash"

Where you @?

See loyalty winning...

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Balistic4: 8:06pm On Jan 06
You will never see women come out like this to do anything for a man. That said, all the contributors are men.

This one is a big shame to feminists, worst still, the e rats nairaland feminist, all Grammer, no action.

In real sense, "real" feminism is here to make life a bit easier for men. But the feminism practiced in naija is made in China, fake.

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Pootle: 8:07pm On Jan 06
weytin i go do na mak my akant smile na
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Sailorset: 8:07pm On Jan 06
Wonderful
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Enddy50ty(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06
Her GRACE na unlimited..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by AnoNeeMouz: 8:08pm On Jan 06
Which one is "it's okay"
Na she go tell her helper wetin to do? grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by JasonNOTStatham: 8:08pm On Jan 06
Meanwhile na guys go respond with send your aza

Women who wake early to cook and prepare for husband and children dey and nothing dey happen, are you sure there isn't other information not shared?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by SAMBARRY: 8:08pm On Jan 06
Nice one.i am really happy for her cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Jh0wsef(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06
grin
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by nofindome(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06
Una d believe fake tweet.. She never post her husband or even post proof say na her recorded video

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06
Obidients too much abeg.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Judolisco(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06
It's now over 4 million... Kuda Don double am.... See as God jst change dis woman life within 1 day... Omo... I dey find 200k since last month ino see 🤔

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by magzey: 8:09pm On Jan 06
for just cooking for your husband and people just transfer money to you? is she trying to contest Guinness liars book of record? grin grin

12 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Tflex01: 8:10pm On Jan 06
Clout chasing na your mate? grin

13 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Angelfrost(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06
Sigh... Everything is for clout these days.

Basic wife duties have now become topics of controversy and cash endorsements.

Una go dey alright las las.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by aylipple: 8:10pm On Jan 06
What's happening with that woman on X is nothing short of divine favour at work.
When Pastor Nathaniel Bassey sang "what the enemy meant for evil, God has turned it around, He has turned it around for my good", he definitely had this lady & her husband in mind; they'll remember January 2024 as their best year in a very long time.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by freemandela4(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06
If Nigerians put hand for your matter, forget it.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by IjawUnited: 8:11pm On Jan 06
Can only happen to Obi supporters

3 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by benzics(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06
It’s over 4million now

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by crestedaguiyi: 8:11pm On Jan 06
its in her, many men wish for her type even its imaginary

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.