Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Davido Congratulate Godwin Obaseki See Screenshot Of The Live Video Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Congratulate Godwin Obaseki See Screenshot Of The Live Video Call (711 Views)

I Want To Meet With Governor Godwin Obaseki. See My Reasons. / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Davido Congratulate Senator Ademola Adekeke For Winning PDP Guber Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Congratulate Godwin Obaseki See Screenshot Of The Live Video Call by Perosmith: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-To-6yvyQ8Vc/X2gkD5nEhsI/AAAAAAAAA2U/sMK4EBjvk7ETqg1OReSatYZxW1MHn0xigCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/9jafastlink%2BCapture.JPG[/img]
The singer before the Edo state governorship election took to his official Twitter page to pray for the people of Edo state and also wish them the best of luck. Not only that, he urged them to vote for their choice. In addition to that, the singer took to his Twitter page again a few hours ago as the election results were been called to upload the picture of the video call he had with the Incumbent governor of Edo state, sir Godwin Obaseki. It seems like Davido had a live video chat with the Governor during the announcement of the election results.

See The screenshot of Davido's Live Video Call With Sir Godwin Obaseki.
Re: Davido Congratulate Godwin Obaseki See Screenshot Of The Live Video Call by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2020
Good for them
Re: Davido Congratulate Godwin Obaseki See Screenshot Of The Live Video Call by ImDStar: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Ehn ehn
Re: Davido Congratulate Godwin Obaseki See Screenshot Of The Live Video Call by Olupristine(f): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Good one
Re: Davido Congratulate Godwin Obaseki See Screenshot Of The Live Video Call by obami007(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Davido Congratulate Godwin Obaseki See Screenshot Of The Live Video Call by Dreyton36: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

Everybody wanna trend OP tell me one good reason why you're misleading people huh

That picture was taken in the last osun campaign , which davido , b_red , his uncle's and nephews participated in

Davido that I have been with since the release of FEM
u dey learn mehnnnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State FA Mulls The Formation Of State Football Leauge / This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms / The Truth About Lagos IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.