Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. (862 Views)

All Sexual Perversions & Immorality Are Evidence Of Demon Possessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. by Image123(m): 5:16am On Sep 25, 2020
UCMax1:
Which verse did you quote if i may ask?

These two below. Goes to show you don't know the Word of God, just barking here. If you want to bark, first get solid knowledge of the Word.

The strength of sin is the law.
Because the law works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Re: 16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. by UCMax1: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Image123:

These two below. Goes to show you don't know the Word of God, just barking here. If you want to bark, first get solid knowledge of the Word.

The strength of sin is the law.
Because the law works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Please what's the name of the verse?
Re: 16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. by Image123(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2020
UCMax1:
Please what's the name of the verse?

Lol. You have sinister motives.

Rom4:15  Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Should i hope for an apology, i guess not.
Re: 16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. by UCMax1: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Image123:

Lol. You have sinister motives.

Rom4:15  Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Should i hope for an apology, i guess not.
And how did it disqualifies isaac,jacob and cain marrying their close relatives?.....i have no bad motives as you think. probably,you are the one who is filled with evil thoughts,out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh!
Re: 16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. by Image123(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
UCMax1:
And how did it disqualifies isaac,jacob and cain marrying their close relatives?.....i have no bad motives as you think. probably,you are the one who is filled with evil thoughts,out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh!

Lol, you are very funny. isaac,jacob and cain were BEFORE the law.
Re: 16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. by UCMax1: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Image123:

Lol, you are very funny. isaac,jacob and cain were BEFORE the law.
Yeah! that i agree,but there is no where it was stated that people shouldn't marry whom they choose nor did God ordered isaac or jacob not to marry their relatives
Re: 16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. by Image123(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
UCMax1:
Yeah! that i agree,but there is no where it was stated that people shouldn't marry whom they choose nor did God ordered isaac or jacob not to marry their relatives

i said God would not complain about Cain. You asked about Isaac and Jacob, i said same thing applies. You asked how, i showed how. Go and re-read the flow of conversation i think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists / What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? / Pick one question and let's discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.