Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Please Read This And Get Sense... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Read This And Get Sense... (214 Views)

This World Is Terrible! Please Read Carefully. / Ogbeni, My Guy When You Get Sense? When? That's What I Ask You My Friends. / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read This And Get Sense... by marv1: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2020
HATER'S OF PASTORS AND CHURCHES, PLEASE READ THIS AND GET SENSE...

According to the Director-General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Captain Muhktar Usman, there are a total of 146 privately owned Jets in Nigeria.

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-SIX PRIVATE JETS

Out of this number, only Six belong to Nigerian Pastors.

Yes, you heard me right.

ONLY 6 (SIX) BELONG TO NIGERIAN PASTORS.

Please remind me again, how many Pastors do we have in Nigeria? We have over 50,000 thousand pastor's in Nigeria, I said over...

The way they keep screaming Pastors own private jets, one would think there are over a thousand pastors who own private jets in Nigeria.

I am also aware that we have the good and the bad and it's everywhere but it's so bad that when a matter that concerns pastors arise, people will magnify it so high as if pastors are criminals, neglecting the main criminals in the government who are decieving you guys and stealing your asset's on daily basis.

While you are on it, kindly Google the names of those who own the remaining 140 private jets.

Do you know one of your Ex-Governor in Nigeria owns 5 (Five) Private Jets?

This Ex Governor owns One Gulfstream G650, Three Gulfstream IV and One Bombardier Global EXP XRS.

Do you know one of your Ex Senators owns an N11.5bn ($72m) top of the range Gulfstream G650 private jet.

Just an Ex Governor and Ex Senator own 6 Jets and you think Pastors are the cause of your Problem?

You need serious help, your brain cells need a reformation to reboot well so that you can think like a human being for once.

The real people who are stealing your money and killing your industries are out there explaining why they stole, faking fainting and lying up and down and all you do is to sit there and talk AGAINST pastors. And this whole thing is even worse with fellow Christians, they are the major news carriers.

You have been employed by Satan and already working for him but you haven't realized it yet. The church of Jesus Christ is not your problem, pastors are not your problem, your politicians are.
Most of you that say pastors use your tithe to buy private jets, let me ask you, how much is that your tithe sef? Some of you don't even give ordinary freewill offering not to talk of tithe, all you do is to talk and fight God's people. My dear you will soon crash and the church of God and his elects will move forward.

Channel your anger towards those who are exploiting your commonwealth.

You even call some of them Hero and hail them while they are the major problem you are having.

They are the cause of bad road, no salary payment, schools haven't open but approved big brother show, churches in some areas are still locked down, they steal money meant for project's that will benefit you and many more.... These criminals are your problems....
Re: Please Read This And Get Sense... by Madibah(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2020
I'm sure u don't have Sense
No brain in your skull

Christian's follow Jesus right?
Their lifestyle should be similar to Christ and it's not, it's even the opposite
Making money isn't bad for any human , pastors too are human also
But the main fact is the building of universities when you know 50% of your church members can't afford it
U can never hear them building charity home or home for the orphanage

This is 21st century everyone knows what is bad and what is good, stop backing these pastors and their immoralities
Their lifestyle isn't anywhere close to Christ
Pastors wey dey use body guard , police and soldier
Excuse where can you find that in the Bible ?
Damn it niggarrr u need to stay sharp building of churches is one of the fast rising business in Nigeria

Comparing them to politicians is just crazy
How can you compare politicians and pastors it's just 2 different things
Stay sharp
Religion has brainwashed you to state of backing immoralities
Damnnnnn it man
Stay wise

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Spend 67 Extra Years On Throne”; Oluwo Says To Residents, Communities / Https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/28/atiku-returns-to-nigeria-from-dubai-after-nine / Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Friday, Oct 2, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.