Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves (12920 Views)

Nigerians Know That Politicians Are Thieves, Yet Still Vote For Them - Amaechi / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Judolisco(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
99% of Nigerian politicians are in one way or another thieves including u oga
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Lovelyn451(f): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Only my state governor is not a thief
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Bobotic(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Very truth cool grin grin

Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by mamaafrik(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
No,they think they are midget and killers
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by udomma1005(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Truth be told, governors ain't thieves, no they can't be. They are BANDITS! angry

Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by ruggedtimi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Thnkgod you know is suppose to be everybody not most people think
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Royalfurnitures: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Most of them are, we know there are a few good ones

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you and
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by godofbetnaija: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
if you'll pay after winning with today's six-odd;

whatsapp me via;

08 1 22 72 18 11
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Moganajoe: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Islie:

THE CABLE

They are all saints! Example, saint Gandolar!!

Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Nelly4you: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
indeed they are
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by EdiskyHarry: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
You are right sir.
One governor is busy sponsoring assassins to massacre innocent people because of religious and political sentiments in southern kaduna

Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by dalass(f): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Point of correction............We know they are!

Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by princessConfy(f): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Let's use Governor Ganduje as a case study.
What's difficult in stuffing Dollars in babariga
Foolish short devil El rufai!
see me oh! pls help me tell people that I'm not mad... I don laugh tire
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by dasnan(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mr. Governor can u pls speak for yourself only?
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by dalass(f): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
You are right sir.
One governor is busy sponsoring assassins to massacre innocent people because of religious and political sentiments in southern kaduna

Yes oh.... Thieving thief!
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Kennitrust(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
And what are they?
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Calazoto: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chat up!
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by semyman: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Most governors are thieves and the system is ineffectual to contain their excesses.
Ask Abia State
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
all this Governors are thieves
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by crackhaus: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, says many people believe governors are corrupt and ineffective.
But is there any lie here Mallam el-Rufai? Any lie?
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by IMASTEX: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
iKingsley:
What are they if not thieves?
Rogue
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by sorom4: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
Most difficult job...and you still did everything necessary to go for a 2nd term...is that not foolishness or greed?
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by IMASTEX: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
iKingsley:
What are they if not thieves?
Tapping rogue
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Thief is an understatement
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by AdeniyiA(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
I have never seen a thief admitting being one undecided
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Ayubaossy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yes govor re all thieves
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by darlenese(f): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
We don't think
We know
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Pauladex(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
No sir, Many Governors appeared to be thieves.
Many Governors happened to be thieves, including the midget among them.
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by thecommunist(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Let's use Governor Ganduje as a case study.

What's difficult in stuffing Dollars in babariga

Foolish short devil El rufai!
also continuing the case study using Ganduje..please tell me what you call a person shamelessly stuffing bribe/kickback dollars into his babariga if not a THIEF!
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Bamss1: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
If they are not thieves how do they leave the office multi billionaires?
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Mummyfour(f): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
And as a matter of fact, there's absolutely nothing that can change our perception that governors and politicians are not just thieves, but self centered greedy criminal elements who feel they are above the law.
Re: El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves by Geestunnar(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
I) All Nigerian Politicians are thieves.
II) All Nigerian Governors all thieves.
III) Some Thieves are Politicians.

Which of the following conclusions follow?
I
II
III
I and II
All of the following

Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC / Sex Scandal: Reps Summon US Ambassador, NHRC / One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community