Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

King Of Ball Possession - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / King Of Ball Possession (2481 Views)

Ball Possession On League / King Of Ball Possession / King Of Ball Possession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Ball Possession by Thompz43(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Where's your Napoli and Lazio , despite the score line they couldn't keep the ball...
Re: King Of Ball Possession by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thompz43:
Where's your Napoli and Lazio , despite the score line they couldn't keep the ball...
what's the meaning of this...
Re: King Of Ball Possession by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thompz43:
If you're into ball possession avoid Napoli and Lazio, No matter what the score line may look like this two team can't keep the ball on ground.
yesterday was an awful experience for me, Napoli couldn't play over 54.5 against a team like Spezia...
Napoli was winning and I'm not surprised they played less possession than the expected mark against Spezia but, against Parma. Parma! o that can't hold ball

For that Lazio own, Atalanta played them o, the match looks like revenge match shocked too many interruptions : free kick and throw ins. I will note this teams
Re: King Of Ball Possession by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2021
yesterday winning,I just don't stake anyhow, matches will be many during weekend and I stake when I'm sure of game,it's not about big or small team or my likeness of teams.

Re: King Of Ball Possession by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
medulah422:
yesterday winning,I just don't stake anyhow, matches will be many during weekend and I stake when I'm sure of game,it's not about big or small team or my likeness of teams.
,if there is only one game available I stake high on it ,but today I stake on 3 odds with just two games.

1 Like

Re: King Of Ball Possession by maxlev1: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Napoli was winning and I'm not surprised they played less possession than the expected mark against Spezia but, against Parma. Parma! o that can't hold ball

For that Lazio own, Atalanta played them o, the match looks like revenge match shocked too many interruptions : free kick and throw ins. I will note this teams
Hi bro, I it has been a while u chatted here. Can we continue on this?
Re: King Of Ball Possession by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2021
maxlev1:

Hi bro, I it has been a while u chatted here. Can we continue on this?
Surely. Anytime smiley
Re: King Of Ball Possession by maxlev1: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Surely. Anytime smiley
Nice one. Lets get started then. I have noticed the possession games hardly comes up in most betting platforms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea 2-0 – Highlights & Goals (download Video) / See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death / N'golo Kante Having A Good Time In Mali (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.